Tekken 6 Online Ryona (1 Viewer)

Ryonaer

Ryonani Teamster
hi, here's my ryona channel at youtube. making ryona online is not a common idea i think. so i decided to make some videos with my friend :D

My Ryona Channel

Last edited by a moderator:
T

trixxx

can u upload more videos with christie vs king?
i want to see more cuntbusting videos with tekken girls ;)

maybe u can make a video with nina, asuka too ;)

Ryonaer

Ryonani Teamster
i have more recorded matches with my friend (the christie player), i'll upload them for sure!
about asuka and nina, do you mean online ryona too? and btw asuka is my favorite ryona girl :D

T

trixxx

yea thank u for the new video :)

yes but maybe u can make a video with just low blows and cuntbusting of chhristie at the practice mode :)

yes online ryona of nina and asuka , i think its very hot :D

Ryonaer

Ryonani Teamster
hmm i might do a video featuring a submission move on all girls. and i'll be making some online asuka soon.

yeah, i've uploaded a new christie video..

Ginazi

Ryonani Teamster
Could you make an online ryona match with Julia in a skimpy outfit, similar to that of Christie?

Ryonaer

Ryonani Teamster
sure, i'll try to do it on all girls.
here's one for those who loves barefoot asuka:

and for schoolgirl ryona lovers:

S

sorator

Nice videos! Thanks for sharing.
I did'nt figure that some people play this kind of match online on tekken6.

Ryonaer

Ryonani Teamster
thanks a lot! ;)
yeah, it's rare. so i came up with this idea, cuz i like the victim to TRY to fight back instead of being still.

here's a new vid for anna:

Ginazi

Ryonani Teamster
Thanks for the videos, especially for the one with Julia - there's little ryona with her when compared to other Tekken girls. I think that the move at 1:40 mark is my favourite. I really like your idea of ryona videos because I also prefer it when women try to fight back, but are countered and outsmarted at every step by their male opponents.

BTW, is it possible to disable those little red mists that pop up every time somebody is hit? They often obscure the view of a girl's body.

Ryonaer

Ryonani Teamster
i'm glad you liked them dude! yeah, that hold is so painful and one of my faves.
unfortunately no, you can't disable that red effect :( but still ok.

S

sorator

Hi.

Are you going to make some ryona video on Tekken hybrid?(when the game will be available)

Parasitoro

Ryonani Teamster
Could you make a video where King uses the Argentine backbreaker on one of the girls? Also, Jin or Hwoarang finishing off girls with a bone-breaking move(armbar from tackle or anything else they have)?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.