Tease and Denial / Femdom (1 Viewer)

kasamaz

Potential Patron
Hmmm... The struggle is the nature of the game involved her getting fucked in the face. Difficult to show strength through that, the best I can suggest is Rubix's interrogated defiant. It's an oldie but a very goodie.

That is unless you want the guy is be sucking a female character's dildo, which some definitions of the word femdom fit. We also have a Futa thread running by ThatFutaGirl, there might be something there you can use or alter to fit your interest.

Nerub

Potential Patron
kasamaz said:
Hmmm... The struggle is the nature of the game involved her getting fucked in the face. Difficult to show strength through that, the best I can suggest is Rubix's interrogated defiant. It's an oldie but a very goodie.

That is unless you want the guy is be sucking a female character's dildo, which some definitions of the word femdom fit. We also have a Futa thread running by ThatFutaGirl, there might be something there you can use or alter to fit your interest.

No that´s isn´t what I ment. I imagined a dialoge where the girls is constantly teasing the guy verbally and say that she won´t let him cum. I´m actually not really a fan of Futa or Dildo sucking
But thanks for the comment :)

D.

Potential Patron
You might wanna check out my Reverse Domination dialogue. http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=3044.0

It starts as very tame femdom (the guy was her slave, he decided to give her a taste of her own medicine) but eventually as you keep playing Her will begin to like the treatment. If you don't like that just put her mood back to Angry.

karlinlondon

Potential Patron
Hi
Just joined the board and I would also like a tease and denial dialogue. I'd be happy to help write it out, and work with others, as my own SWF knowledge is non-existent

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.