Tatsuki - bleach (1 Viewer)

TerkoiZ

Potential Patron
I would really love it if this could be done.... :D ah so many fantasy's. IM BEGGIN YAH PEOPLES! T.T

The reference picture may not be the best but at least i looked. Most then what somepeople that are in this site would try and do. hell i even got a good side view. you just gotta flip it horizontally.
Sorry if I messed up, my first request and all. Ban hammer grammar gods forgive me for anysins I've done in this postage.

Attachments

• Tatsuki chan.png
    Tatsuki chan.png
    182.6 KB · Views: 232

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
Don't post polls, that's retarded.

Also, we don't whip out the hammer for poor grammar, if we did, we wouldn't have very many users.

TerkoiZ

Potential Patron
I understand sorry about that I'm kinda new here. Mind pointing me in the direction of where or who to ask? Cause I'd like my request filled either way. Don't gotta if I'm asking to much but it would be cool to have some help in that regard.

Chance

Content Creator
TerkoiZ said:
I understand sorry about that I'm kinda new here. Mind pointing me in the direction of where or who to ask? Cause I'd like my request filled either way. Don't gotta if I'm asking to much but it would be cool to have some help in that regard.
Oh, making that topic is good enough.
Artists are pretty whimsical around here, so just cross your fingers and wait.

If you were to find some excellent profile reference, posting it here will help a lot.

TerkoiZ

Potential Patron
What I mean to ask you Mr. Anon is that I don't know where to ask for request where I'd actually have a decent chance of getting it even looked at by a person that's not even an artist so I thought this is where you do it. If I cant make a poll then tell me where to or who to ask. Meh I just wanna get my fantasy's satisfied. Again sorry if I caused any trouble.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
Again, your poor grammar is making it difficult to understand what you are asking. Anyway.

You could post better references here which would help, because your 1 reference alone won't get the job done.

Also, you could directly ask an artist to make it for you, but regardless most artists will require that you find sufficient reference shots for them to make it.

So regardless you'll need to find more reference shots.

Mineur

Content Creator
I made her:

Preview: [attachthumb=1]

Template: [attachthumb=2]

Attachments

• Tatsukiprev.png
    Tatsukiprev.png
    442.9 KB · Views: 421
  • Tatsuki-aa.png
    Tatsuki-aa.png
    57.8 KB · Views: 501

Mineur

Content Creator
wow it took a while for you to notice that i fulfilled your request;) (gonna create more bleach girls later on btw)

TerkoiZ

Potential Patron
Mineur said:
wow it took a while for you to notice that i fulfilled your request;) (gonna create more bleach girls later on btw)
You should do the visords or the arrancar; basically the hot but rarely seen one's hell do yuzu and karin just to completethe set"? your choice though.

Mineur

Content Creator
TerkoiZ said:
Mineur said:
You should do the visords or the arrancar; basically the hot but rarely seen one's hell do yuzu and karin just to completethe set"? your choice though.

Did both lisa, yuzu and karin a long time ago, you should check my thread^^ got plenty of bleach girls there, and more to come!

feel free to make new requests for Bleach and I will do my best to fullfill them ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.