Target: Terror Tales #5: Britt Black Gets Head, Gives Head, Then Gets Lead to the Head! (1 Viewer)

ttbitch69

Club Regular
In Level 4 of Target:Terror, the terrorists have seized control of the Golden Gate Bridge. Britt Black and her boyfriend Ken are horny. Ken tells her that he wants to eat her out. Britt bites her lip in delight. She spreads her legs and he eats her pussy. She moans in delight as he licks the shit out of her. She yells "I'm cumming!" and squirts all over Ken's face. "That's some great jelly roll!" he said. "Now it's your turn!" she said. She unzips his pants and starts sucking his cock. From the corner of her eye, she sees the ladder hatch and gets an idea. She gets into the hatch and tells Ken to lay over the hatch. "Why?" he asked. "So I can give you head via a gloryhole!" she said. "Ah, great idea!" he said. Ken laid over the hatch like he was planking. She sucked his cock real good. Next thing you know, he busts his nut down Britt's throat. Their hunger was satisfied.

All of a sudden, they hear gunshots. Special Ops Commander Dick Johnson lands on the Golden Gate Bridge and is taking down terrorists. Britt and Ken get dressed and get into position to meet Dick. Dick climbs the ladder to the top of the bridge. There, Ken and Britt come out of their hiding places to take him on. Dick easily takes them out with his shotgun, with Britt getting a headshot. She falls down dead down the hatch to the bottom.

Last edited:

ttbitch69

Club Regular
What I'd like to see - more of the slave / ninja characters, slightly less samey story structures, more emphasis to the actual fight / death.
Ok. I can do that. I get so caught up with writing about the sex part that I don't think about writing about the fighting part.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.