Target:Terror Tales #1 Tanya Blows, Then Gets Blown Away (1 Viewer)

ttbitch69

Club Regular
On Level 2 of Target:Terror, terrorists have seized control of the Airport. In the bathroom, Tanya is blowing her boyfriend Chad through the gloryhole of one of the stalls.Her black shirt is unbuttoned, exposing her breasts, and she is fingering herself. Chad moans in delight, telling Tanya to suck his real good.

In the next stall, Army Private Kate is !@#$ herself with her vibrator. The noise is turned on low, so the terrorists don't hear it. She was in the stall when the terrorists took control of the airport. She is trapped until reinforcements arrive, so she pleasures herself with the vibrator to kill time.
Army Slut Fucks Herself on the Toilet

Kate is turned on by the terrorists' activities in the stall next to her. She fantasizes about blowing Chad through the gloryhole with Tanya and sharing his cum with her. But she also knows that she's going to have to kill them when the reinforcements come, so she starts to fantasize about !@#$ them up with her assault rifle.

Chad is getting close. He yells "I'm cumming" and shoots a load into Tanya's mouth. Kate cums at the same time too, quietly to not blow her cover.

Suddenly they all hear gunshots. Tanya and Chad and Kate quickly get dressed to be ready for what's to come.

The bathroom door opens and Special Ops Commander Dick Johnson starts shooting up the place. Chad exits his stall to meet him, but is taken out by Kate, shot multiple times. Then Tanya appears, but is shot in the gut by Dick and finished off by Kate.

After all of the terrorists are dead, Dick asks Kate where did she come from. "I was hiding out in the stall, waiting for reinforcements to come before I made my move." He then noticed that Kate's pants were wet. "What were you really doing in there?" he asked. "I was playing with myself with a vibrator." she said. "You don't need to play with a fake dick, when you can play with a real one!" he said as he unzipped his pants and pulled out his erect penis. Kate bit her lip in delight, and took Dick to a stall. There, she got on her knees like the good private that she was and sucked his dick. They then fucked in the stall and Dick shot Kate's face with his love gun.

ttbitch69

Club Regular
Thank you! I plan to do more stories. Maybe a little longer than this one. The female terrorists of Target:Terror don't get the love that they deserve, because the game isn't popular. My goal is to give them the love and attention that they deserve.

You're welcome! I am glad that the Tanya cumpilation, err, I mean compilation made your day. If you had to choose the ultimate fantasy with Tanya, would it be one of the good guys filling her full of lead, or one of her terrorist buddies filling her full of cum?

ttbitch69

Club Regular
Good answer. I'll think of some ideas to write for that specific video. Maybe one of her terrorist friends that she blows is named Steve ;).

Gotta love that belly!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.