Target hair layer options (1 Viewer)

Kir

Content Creator
Trying to figure it out on how to arrange static layer and dynamic layers and make sure all hair parts are above the body.

Looking at texts in bold below... if I use both "HAIR_OVER" and "HAIR_TOP", how do I make sure that dynamic hair part is below static hair part? It seems that dynamic part always overlay that static part.

Can't use "DYNAMIC_HAIR_BETWEEN" since it doesn't cover right arm. So any helps would be appreciated.

Dynamic hair layer

* Target layer. Options are:
* Elements.DYNAMIC_HAIR_OVER (Above all.)
* Elements.DYNAMIC_HAIR_BETWEEN (Under ear, above body)
* Elements.DYNAMIC_HAIR_UNDER (Under ear and body, between static hair UNDER and BOTTOM layers.)
* Elements.DYNAMIC_HAIR_BACK (Under all.)

Static hair layer

* Target layer. Options are:
* Elements.HAIR_TOP (Above all.)
* Elements.HAIR_UNDER (Under ear and body, above dynamic hair "under" layer.)
* Elements.HAIR_BOTTOM (Under ear and body, below dynamic hair "under" layer.)
* Elements.HAIR_BACK (Under all.)

Faceless

Content Creator
You can't, really. There are workarounds, but the dynamic parts are basically defined to be above the equivalent static part. What I did for the Naruko hair I did way back when was to put the joint on the static part instead, but that won't work for all situations.

Kir

Content Creator
Kinda disappointing there's no other option to let static part overlay dynamic part since it might help in some situations.

I'll try that joint on the static part method you suggested. I never thought of that before. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.