Talking at a Gloryhole? (1 Viewer)

BlueZephyr

Casual Client
So I'm wanting to make a few dialogues for a loader package, I'll give more info on that when I've made some progress. Right now tho I'm asking for some advice. One of the dialogues in my package will feature a minor being forced to work in a gloryhole serving many clients and I don't know if she should be allowed to speak. I've read up some on gloryholes and generally they seem to be anonymous with rarely any speaking at all. But I was thinking maybe the clients would speak to her and she may respond to them or maybe keep her thoughts to herself.

One direction I could go in is having the clients speak, but her responses would be her own thoughts while she kept doing her job. Another is not having the clients speak to her, but she still thinks to herself based on what's going on. The third route is having the clients speak to her and she's allowed to speak to them as well.

Any thoughts or recommendations? The easiest route for me would be option 2, but I want it to be engaging to anyone that plays it.

edgelord 3000

Content Creator
Personally, I like option three, in a sort of "I'm not really supposed to talk to the clients, but..." way. But the the age old problem with SDT is freeing her mouth so she can speak in the first place, so option two is the most practical one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.