[Talk] Would you like to see your Nickname in your favorite Adult Game? (1 Viewer)

A

anono

Hello everyone,

I was writing dialogs for my game and I came with the idea to integrate people usernames into the story, so I created an Open Raffle for everyone to participate.

However, I’m opening this dedicated thread because still have this question wondering in my mind and I know here: Would you like to see your name in a game that you are supporting, or is this something that really does not matter you? Would it be a reward you’d consider if it were in a Tier Patreon? I’m looking forward to hearing your thoughts on this.

May the force be with you!
SkullYakker.

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
No.

I don't too much mind name often but username often be not realistic and maybe break away from game enjoyment.

SkullYakker: But Sausage&Eggs I don't want to do erotic things!

See how such name is no good? Maybe interesting and desire for few patron but I feel 90% other member don't want see your patron name. If want costum name then have option for name change.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.