Tales of Awesome's Dialogues- Bethany Hawke and Morrigan(Dragon Age)- New Poll! (1 Viewer)

I can't decide so...who do you want next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tales of Awesome

Potential Patron
Since I found it a couple days ago, I've been completely addicted to this game. The mods only make it better. However, I've found that there is a great shortage of dialogues, especially character specific ones. So, as part of my small contribution to remedy this, I'm going to make a few for some of my favorite characters that already have existing hairs. I do these when I'm supposed to be doing other things in my spare time, so they may come often or rarely. So, without further ado:

1. Bethany Hawke
Somehow I find the idea of incest with Bethany Hawke to be incredibly arousing, so edited the Little Sister (E) dialogue I found somewhere, adding some extra lines, changes of emotion, and some Dragon Age specific references. However, there seems to be a problem with finishOther, so after 5 ejaculations the "repeat" text just says "X times". If anybody knows how to fix this problem, please post it below.

2. Morrigan (Not Aensland, but the one from Dragon Age: Origins)
I found a decent hair for Morrigan, but no dialogue. I tried to capture her antiquated way of speaking and dry humour, but you be the judge of how well that worked. I used the Midna dialogue as a base for this one, but almost everything is changed, I think only one line is the same.

That's it so far. Cheers!

Attachments

Bethany Hawke.txt
8.3 KB · Views: 2,215

MorriganDA.txt
5.6 KB · Views: 3,060

Final

Potential Patron
Re: Tales of Awesome's Dialogues- Bethany Hawke and Morrigan(Dragon Age)

Impressive Morrigan dialogue. Very few typos, very few out-of-character lines but remarkable knowledge of the world she appears in. The Alistair and Oghren comments made me laugh…

Tales of Awesome

Potential Patron

Thanks ;D Yeah, some of the lines are out of character (especially Bethany's) because I used other dialogues as a base, and didn't change some of the lines. I'm trying to decide if I should make a Delia Ketchum (Ash's mom) dialogue...the true story of what happens when you "Take a nap" ;)

Tales of Awesome

Potential Patron

I can't decide who to do for my next dialogue, so I threw up a poll. It will be up until next week.

mike

Casual Client

Good dialogues mate it really fits into the games worlds. The elfroot line is awesome.

Considering the poll, I will vote for a leliana dialogue as I don't know the other girls.

Tales of Awesome

Potential Patron
Ok, the winner is...Leliana! Unfortunately I will be extremely busy for the next few days, so I may not get to writing it until later this week. It will happen though, be patient.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.