Taki's Thrashing (1 Viewer)

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
Here's a writeup I did in my XNALara ryons images thread in the Images section as a backstory for some images I made in XNALara of Taki getting her gorgeous ass kicked in by... Taki. Sort of. I recoloured her suit blue and dubbed her Taresh, a demon that is more powerful than any Taki has ever hunted. It can shapeshift into other forms for a short while if it has previously tasted the blood/DNA of the creature it is shapeshifting to. People may not have seen it, so here it is as its own separate story.

Taki glanced around the courtyard. She had felt that disturbance that told her of the presence of a demon... and it was never wrong. And yet, there was nothing here. This can't be right, thought Taki. There simply has to be something here. There must. I am never wrong about these things...

Continuing her search, her trusty swords Rekki-Maru and Mekki-Maru at the ready, she turned off in one direction. Mekki-Maru's glowing enchantment dimmed. No, that was the wrong way. She turned back the way she had come, and Mekki-Maru glowed brighter again. "But I just came from that way" she said to herself. "How can this be saying there is something this way?" She walked back, and the glowing blue dimmed again. "Is this place throwing off the enchantment?"

From the shadows, the o'Do (a cookie if you get that reference) watched Taki wander around. Finally, she saw her opportunity to strike. She crept out of the shadows and silently stalked up behind Taki. Mekki-Maru grew to an intense blue shine. Taki barely had time to register it before the o'Do grabbed her by the shoulder, spun her around, and in one swift motion, delivered an inside kick to Taki's wrist, sending Mekki-Maru skittering and clattering across the courtyard walkway.

Having caught Taki off-guard, the demon quickly delivered a flurry of strikes, catching Taki in the face with a right hook, then a left body blow. Taki doubled over, unprepared for the attack, and she took a hammer blow to the back, knocking her to her hands and knees. The demon then put her leg straight up and brought it down hard across Taki's back in an axe kick. Grunting with pain, Taki hit the floor. Before she could recover, the demon stomped hard on her upper back. Taki yelled out in pain and then wheezed, the air being driven out of her. She'd never met a demon that had been any match for her before, how was this one different? Attempting to get back up only earned her another axe kick to the back, driving her forcefully back down to the floor. She lay there stunned for a moment, face having bounced off the floor. The demon then kneeled over Taki's back, and grabbed a handful of her hair. "So, you're a pretty good demon hunter... but you have never met one that can shapeshift, have you? You see, a while ago, you fought and killed my brother. But he injured you, and I tasted your spilled blood after the battle. I was then able to analyze it and can now shapeshift... into you. If you're wondering, or just simple and haven't quite got the picture yet, yes, this does mean I possess your fighting skills when I am in your form. I can't hold it long... but I don't need long, either."

The demon then slammed Taki's face into the concrete. Taki groaned in pain. The demon pulled her head back up, and slammed again. Then slammed a third time. Taki went limp. The demon slammed her face into the walkway again. Blood started to flow from a split on her forehead. Another slam. Taki was unconscious and bleeding now. "Oh no, not yet you don't! The mighty Taki can't fall that easily! Get up, I am not done playing with you yet." She pulled Taki to her knees by the hair. Blood ran down her face and dripped onto her arms and chest. "Remember the name Taresh, as the demon to have bested you in combat." She brought her knee up into Taki's jaw. Taki's head whipped back from the impact, but she didn't fall down. Taresh still had a handful of her hair. Wham! Another knee. Her head snapped back again, whiplashing her. And a third. Taki's arms dangled uselessly to her sides, her head spinning. Spots of light danced in front of her eyes. "I am still not finished with you, little human." Taresh then picked Taki up as if she were nothing more than a rag doll. Putting an arm between her legs, she scooped Taki up onto her shoulders, and clasped her around the back. Taresh dropped to her knees suddenly, and delivered a tombstone piledriver to Taki. Taki's head impacted the ground with a sickening crunch sound. Something in her neck popped, either dislocated or outright broken. Taki crumpled to the ground, eyes half open. She was breathing through her mouth in a dazed way. Her legs were twisted to one side.

Taresh continued to taunt her. "The mighty Taki, beaten! It looks like the demon slayer has finally met her match! Now, let's see how tough you really are."

Taresh grabbed a hold of Taki's hair and hiked her up to her knees again. Taki was powerless to fight back, and even being dead weight didn't hinder her attacker at all, as Taresh was much too strong, and could do anything she wanted to Taki. Taresh reached an arm between Taki's legs again, and easily hefted her up onto her shoulders from a kneeling position. Taki could only brace for the impact as Taresh brutally tombstoned her into the unforgiving concrete again. Taki lay spread eagle on the floor, clearly defeated, blood covering her face and smearing off on her clothes, and onto Taresh. Small pools of it collected on the floor where she lay, never growing too large as Taresh never let up her assault long enough for them to do so. Blood was in her hair, in her eyes. Everything had a red tint to it in her vision, what she could see through the cloudiness and double. Taresh forced her to her feet again. All she could do was take whatever Taresh dished out. Taresh kneed her in the stomach, doubling her over again. Then she hooked Taki around the neck, and fell onto her back, slamming Taki to the ground with a DDT. Taki lay sprawled out, face down.

Taresh felt a sudden pang. Her transformation was going to wear off soon.

"Well, well. Are we sleepy? I have waited a long time to exact my revenge for my brother, Taki. I will not kill you, but I will definitely make sure you do not forget what happened here today. I will make sure you remember how weak I made you out to be. As much fun as I am having, I need to finish this up. My transformation is over soon. Now, on your feet, lowly human." She pulled Taki to her feet. Taki nearly collapsed, but Taresh steadied her. Then putting an arm between her legs again, she lifted Taki so that she was perpendicular to Taresh. With one swift motion, she dropped to one knee, dropping Taki in a backbreaker. Taki screamed in pain. Using the momentum from the backbreaker, she stood up, effectively bouncing Taki like she were a ball. Taresh delivered a second backbreaker, and bounced her again. Taki screamed again. Finally, Taresh slammed Taki across her knee with all her force, bending Taki backwards. Taki howled in pain. Taresh held her there, pushing down on her, extending the agony. Tears were welling up in Taki's eyes, but she refused to let them fall. She screamed in pain. Finally, Taresh dropped her to the floor. "It's been fun to play, but I can't stay. Let your defeat haunt you until your final days." Taresh's voice picked up a slight echo, the transformative powers wearing off. Spreading her arms wide, she called forth a yellow swirling portal that took her back to her plane of existence. Taki lay on the floor in pain, allowing the tears to fall that she wouldn't let Taresh see. She possessed slight healing magic, but the bulk of the damage done would have to heal naturally.

It would have to wait though, as Taki's eyes began to close against her will. She fought the unconsciousness, but could not stave it off. It overtook her, and she passed out from the intense pain.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ryooo123456

Ryonani Teamster
"Taki crumpled to the ground, eyes half open. She was breathing through her mouth in a dazed way. Her legs were twisted to one side."
this sounds so amazing! picturing it so good right now! love your work so much!

onlinehero

Casual Client
I have read some of your fictions and I have to say that you write very well! I have liked your writings even though I don't like very painful ryona (with blood). Anyway, I just wanted to say that these are really nice and I like your fiction too! Thanks!

B

blitzrunner

matches your pics in the image section good sir!
I always enjoyed your choice of submission body breaking grapples on the ladies

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
Thanks for the kind words, glad people are enjoying my writing. I like doing it. :D

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
Hey look, this is back!

Anyone remember this? I had actually planned on putting in some stuff, but at the time I wasn't comfortable with it. Well, bad news for Taki, and good news for the rest of us: I am now.

Expect a revised version soon....

mm_mml

Avid Affiliate
Hey look, this is back!

Anyone remember this? I had actually planned on putting in some stuff, but at the time I wasn't comfortable with it. Well, bad news for Taki, and good news for the rest of us: I am now.

Expect a revised version soon....

Why the sudden interest in Taki again?

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
Why the sudden interest in Taki again?

I've always really liked Taki.. I would have gone back to this story sooner but I did an RP in which I did all the stuff to her that I plan on writing about, so that held this in check for a while... but now I'm back to wanting to write about it again. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.