Taki and Tim (1 Viewer)

Psycho333

Potential Patron
Warning: Streight Shota/Adult woman sex, Ryona, and death

Taki and Tim

Parasitoro
Sneaking around an old Japanese castle was a girl in a red suit, carrying with herself several weapons. A mafia boss lived here, and he was the likely target. The ninja watched a young boy, her shape hidden by the trees.
3:38am
Psycho333
The young boy, Tim, who recently turned 8, was playing with a new ball he had received as a birthday gift, bouncing it against a wall of the Japanese castle he was hitting it back to the wall every time it bounced back. Tim was completely unaware of Taki's approach.

Parasitoro
The boy, was also a target, but Taki was having qualms about killing a boy who was clueless about everything. She came out in the open, but decided not to harm the boy yet. The ninja just surveyed the castle, looking around for entry ways.
3:44am
Psycho333
The young boy noticed Taki and ran up to her, "Hello Miss!" He said excitedly "Are you here to see my dad? He gets all kinds of strange visitors, a lot of them at this time are pretty ladies like yourself" Tim said, clueless as to what he just said and what he accused Taki of being and his childlike smile reflected his cluelessness

Parasitoro
˝Wow...thank you, boy. Yeah, I'm here to visit your dad, but I can stay here for some time. What's your name? I'm Taki.˝, the assassin girl replied, blushing a bit. She felt really sorry that the boy was a target.
3:50am
Psycho333
"I'm Tim, Nice to meet you Taki" He said to Taki with a big smile. "I hope you don't think this is creepy but... what does pain feel like?" Tim asked curiously.

Parasitoro
˝Well...there are different kinds. I sometimes cause pain...most people do not like it. But there are some that do.˝Why do you ask? ˝, Taki replies, wondering why does Tim want to know about pain.
3:54am
Psycho333
"I
"I've heard some ladies scream stuff like "I love how you hurt me" from Daddy's room and wanted to know what kind of pain can be liked" Tim said.
Parasitoro
Taki smiled a bit, and said: ˝Oh, that's when people like pain and sex together. Know what sex is?˝, the ninja asked, seeing an opportunity to get a release and probably kill the boy, but with him liking it.
4:02am
Psycho333
"Sex? when I ask daddy he says it's a type of delicious cake but he always changes the topic when I ask to have some of it with him" Tim replied, completely unaware of what he just suggested and genuinely believing sex to be a type of cake.

Parasitoro
˝It can be delicious, but it's not a cake. A guy and a girl touch and kiss each other, and then he puts his thingy inside of her. There's a lot of stuff you can do. Like inflict pain and have sex at the same time.˝
4:07am
Psycho333
Tim smiled an innocent smile "You mean this thingy?" He said, dropping his pants and underwear on the spot showing his small young penis. "It's reacting in a funny way" Tim said, noticing his penis stiffening thus being his first erection.

Parasitoro
˝Yeah, that's it. And it's already become stiff. This happens to guys if they like some girl, a lot.˝, Taki explained, thinking maybe Tim would want to do stuff...
3:58am
Psycho333
Tim blushed "Well you are a pretty lady Taki" He said nervously and shyly... "I am curious about how pain and sex are connected... could you please show me" He asked politely.

Parasitoro
˝Are you sure? When I start, I'm going to the end. It can hurt badly.˝, the assassin warned the boy, although hoping he would not back down. She wanted to have a practice dummy, today.˝
4:05am
Psycho333
"To the end?" Tim said out loud... thinking that "To the end"ment until Taki herself achieved... whatever is achieved through sex. He was nervous about the idea of it hurting a lot but his curiosity won out... "Okay, let's go" he said.

Parasitoro
The red-suited ninja smirked and quickly took hold of Tim's right arm, and brought him down, holding the arm. Then she did a straight armbar, pulling up on the arm as her knee rubbed the boy's crotch. Already Taki began to moan in pleasure.
4:10am
Psycho333
Tim moaned a little in both pain and pleasure... he was being turned on by this, he began feeling sensations in his small penis that he never felt before... a building pleasure pressure that built up more and more.

Parasitoro
Taki smiled when she heard him moan, and, she increased her rubbing of his crotch, while pulling back on his arm more. ˝Do you like pain, Tim? ˝, she asked seductively, thinking of more ways to cause the boy pain. And get hornier herself.
4:20am
Psycho333
Tim moaned... "I like this!" He said out loud as he felt something fast approaching... the sensations of pleasure in his groin built up more and more as the pain in his arm built up... "My balls are gonna explode" He said out loud... not realizing that it's normal.

Parasitoro
˝Oh...it's called cumming. It's when a guy gets too excited. His dick shoots out white stuff. Here, I'll help you cum hard.˝, Taki said in a friendly tone, and pulled hard on Tim's right arm, until she heard it pop. Taki moaned...the sensation was great. ˝I'm wet down there...ohhhh...˝, the announced, breathing heavily.
4:26am
Psycho333
Tim let out a scream of both pain and pleasure as cum burst from his small penis for the first time... it spurted onto the ground and onto his stomach as waves of bliss washed over the 8 year old boy... "T..Thanks Taki" He said with a smile "Thanks for the sex lesson"

Parasitoro
˝No problem. There's more to sex and pain, though. You haven't seen the hole that girls have. Or breasts. Right? ˝, Taki asked, preparing to completely enchant the boy. She wanted him to enjoy his pain and death...
4:31am
Psycho333
"No Taki, I haven't seen a woman's breasts or hole yet" Tim replied... "What do they look like?" He asked innocently.
Parasitoro
Taki just smiled, and pulled a special zipper on her suit, allowing her to uncover her breasts, and then did the same on her lower region. A moist opening with some hair showed itself. 2 holes in her suit let Tim see her most sensitive areas. The girl moaned from this open show-off she did for a boy. She even spread her legs as much as possible, to see what would Tim do.
4:38am
Psycho333
Tim curiously put his finger of his good arm into the bottom hole on her vagina then remembered what Taki said... "My thingy goes in that hole" He said out loud then forced his small shota penis into her wet hole... feeling waves of pleasure as he began thrusting it.

Parasitoro
˝Wow, you're a quick learner, Tim. G-go on...thrust it in me...and suck on my breasts. I'll show you more pain, if you want...˝, Taki replied, while curling her legs around the boy, letting herself fall on the ground, with him on top.
4:43am
Psycho333
Tim smiles and leaned in, licking her nipples and sucking on them as he trusted his boyhood into her womanhood with increasing tempo... "Show me some more..More pain" He said as he nibbled on her right nipple... his horniness growing.

Parasitoro
˝Unh...I'm so horny...I want to...crack your back, boy.˝, Taki said, groaning as her orgasm approached. She squeezed her legs around Tim, and started pressing her feet into his spine, screaming: ˝YES!˝ with every crack.
4:48am
Psycho333
Tim felt his orgasm wash over him with waves of pleasure as she started to apply the pressure... filling Taki's womanhood with his prepubescent cum with a few quick bursts... after he was exhausted... "T..Thanks Taki. Please let me go now" He said, believing Taki would release him at this point.

Parasitoro
Taki screamed one final time when Tim spurted inside of her, and enjoyed a mega-orgasm, stiffening for a long period, until she regained control over her muscles. Smiling, she said: ˝That was great. But, I can't let you go. My back crack means you can't walk anymore. If someone asks me to hurt them, I do this to him, usually. But you could enjoy some stuff until the end comes. Then, you will go to heaven, Tim.˝
5:00am
4:57am
Psycho333
Tim was fearful and nervous about this... "Can't walk...walk anymore" Tim repeated what Taki had just said... "B...But I like walking... Please Miss Taki, No more..." Tim began to beg with extra fear... "A...And what do you mean "Go to heaven" I... I'm scared" He said, his young mind racing even though h e didn't understand what death was he knew the pain no longer felt good "The pain... it doesn't feel good anymore" He said.

Parasitoro
˝It's a beautiful place where you'll be able to play forever. I want to do some more things with you, before I send you there.˝, Taki tried to calm Tim down with gentle words.
5:07am
Psycho333
"O....Okay" Tim said, still feeling fearful as the pain went higher and higher... "I..I am afraid Miss Taki" he said out loud.

Parasitoro
Feeling sorry for the boy, Taki turned him over for a bit, and pressed at a particular spot in his back. ˝I hope this feels better. I want to show you another side of sex...˝
2:43pm
Psycho333
"O...Okay" Tim said nervously as the pain and pleasure combo came back, although the pain was still outpacing the pleasure he felt that Taki was more caring then scary at this point... "I...I love you Taki" He said out loud.

Parasitoro
Hearing those words made Taki gasp....she did not want to kill the boy, although it was a part of her mission. Lying down on top of him, she kissed him intensely, rocking back and forth...
2:53pm
Psycho333
Young Tim felt intense joy from the kiss... smiling deeply as he returned the passion of the kiss, feeling that Taki returned his affection he decided to try to put his tongue in her mouth... like they do in the movies.

Parasitoro
Taki moaned when she felt Tim actively participate. She heated up, and put Tim's good arm on her breasts, trying to signal her need for his touch...
2:58pm
Psycho333
Tim understood the message and began rubbing the right breast of Taki...enjoying the feeling of her breast in his good hand he smiled as he played with the breast and nipple as he continued moving his tongue around inside of Taki's mouth...

Parasitoro
˝Unh...Tim...Such a good boy...you're making me so hot and horny...˝, Taki said, breathing heavily after the kiss. ˝I should let you lick my pussy...do you know that some people like drinking pee during sex?˝, she said hotly.
3:03pm
Psycho333
"Drinking Pee?" He asked... "I guess I could try it" He added... Tim being curious about sex wanted to know it's dimensions. "Please let me lick your pussy Miss Taki" He said with a childlike glee.

Parasitoro
˝Okay, my boy...this sexy girl will sit on your face, and let you taste something nice...˝, Taki smirked, and stood over Tim, adjusting her suit to the hole uncovering her crotch was wider, and then sat on the boy, so that her pussy was in his face. The thought of letting the boy be her toilet made Taki excited. She loved doing that.
3:26pm
Psycho333
Tim himself was excited, he felt like he was exploring new territory as he began licking the vaginal opening and the clit of Taki, his curiosity about the clit,something he never seen this up close before and never before today, made him want to lick it so he did so out of curiosity.

Parasitoro
The good-looking assassin moaned intensely as her crotch was tended to by the young and good-hearted boy. She hoped his dick would still have sensation, even after the spine breaking hold, so she brushed the appendage and the balls underneath it with one arm behind her back.
3:33pm
Psycho333
Tim did feel pleasure in his crotch and moaned with pleasure as he wiggled his tongue on her clit, enjoying the reactions he was getting from Taki he licked more and more... finding out that the clit seemed to get more reactions from Taki.

Parasitoro
Tim's licking made Taki's control over her bladder slip away. Soon, she couldn't hold it, and to tell him, squealed: ˝Ungh...Tim...I'm going to pee in your mouth...open wide...Taki likes it when guys drink pee...˝ A stream flowed from her cunt into Tim's mouth.
3:41pm
Psycho333
Tim's mouth opened up and he took in the pee of Taki... The pee tasted bad to Tim "I...I didn't like that Miss Taki" Tim said but he did swallow it... "It tasted like beer to me" Tim said out loud... "Did you enjoy it Miss Taki?" Tim asked curiously.

Parasitoro
˝I loved it...thank you, Tim. I must admit something to you, though.˝, Taki said, feeling she had to tell the truth to the boy.
3:44pm
Psycho333
"What would you like to say Miss Taki" Tim asked innocently... not realizing that depths of what Taki was about to say...

Parasitoro
With a sigh, the red-suited girl told him: ˝I'm sending you to heaven because I was ordered to. It's what I do, as a job. But when I realized I have to do this to a boy, I wanted you to feel good, before I do it.˝
3:49pm
Psycho333
"Sending me to Heaven... that's the second time you said that... what do you mean by it?" Tim asked... feeling a fear start to grow from within himself... he didn't understand why but a part of him was scared...

Parasitoro
˝That's where good people go after...dying.˝, Taki replied, biting her lip.
3:53pm
Psycho333
"Dying... " That word did fill Tim with dread although he didn't fully understand it... he did think of something his father told him at one time... "Dad did tell me that my pet cat "Mittens" had to go to the "Big Catnip Factory in the sky"... is it anything like that?" He asked... a strong sense of fear mixed with a little curiosity was in his mind.

Parasitoro
˝Like that, although he tried to tell you in a different way.˝, Taki replied, nodding.
3:56pm
Psycho333
"I...I'm scared" Tim said, physically shaking as his own pee ran down his leg... "M...Miss Taki... P...Please don't hurt me anymore.." He said, physically trembling... tears forming in his eyes...

Parasitoro
˝Ssssh...It will not be painful. I'll be done in one moment. No pain for you.˝, Taki spoke softly, while hugging the boy.
4:00pm
Psycho333
The boy trembled, terrified but feeling some comfort from Taki's embrace... "M...Miss Taki... " He said... his mind racing with several thoughts... "I Love you" He said... wondering if it would really not hurt...

Parasitoro
˝I love you too... There are things that may be able to bring you back to life. If I ever get something like that, I'll bring you back.˝, Taki replied, kissing the boy afterwards.
4:06pm
Psycho333
"T...Thanks Taki" Tim said nervously and returned the kiss of Taki, putting his tongue inside of her mouth once last time...

Parasitoro
Taki moaned, and enjoyed in their kiss, while ruffling his hair. She smiled after moving away just a bit, and told Tim: ˝You can pick...should it end like this, or with you licking my pussy. It'll be quick and painless, either way, sweetie.˝
4:10pm
Psycho333
"Licking your pussy..." Tim said... He recently discovered that he liked licking the clit on Taki and thought he should go out doing that.

Parasitoro
˝Unh...thank you. I hoped you would let me use my legs. I like using them. Go on, just relax. Lick me for a bit, and enjoy, Tim, my love.˝, Taki cooed, laying down on the ground, and guiding Tim's head between her legs.
4:16pm
Psycho333
Tim proceeded to move his head close to Taki's vagina and returned to licking her clit... finding that he enjoys the taste and how good it makes Taki feel ne licked it the best he could, using fast tongue motions thinking that would maximize Taki's pleasure.

Parasitoro
Taki went crazy when Tim began tonguing her pussy fast. She placed an arm on his head, enticing him to get closer. Her legs were on his shoulders, ready to snap his neck when she came. ˝More, Tim...Such a good boy...I'm so wet down there...my sweetie.˝, Taki showed how much she liked the boy.
4:25pm
Psycho333
Tim moved closer... licking her clit with more and more speed, enjoying both its taste and how it seemed to effect Taki... he increased his tempo, licking the clit as he would a lollipop. He was glad that he meet someone like Taki.

Parasitoro
Taki was overloaded with pleasure. Her body arched up, getting fired up from Tim's stimulation. ˝God...I'm so close...if I can find a way to bring you back, I'll do it, I promise.˝, Taki gave an honest oath, as her fluids flowed into Tim's mouth.
4:30pm
Psycho333
Tim smiled "Thanks for everything Taki" He said as he slurped up Taki's orgasmic juices...

Parasitoro
Taki couldn't hold it. She felt great and awful at the same time. But, the happy look in Tim's eyes made her heart hurt less. ˝I...love you, Tim!˝, she screamed, orgasming hard. Quickly, her legs locked around his neck, and using the orgasm-induced muscle stiffening, she jerked up with her torso and legs. Snap. Her orgasm did not subside until sometime later, when she kissed the dead boy.
4:36pm
Psycho333
Tim felt his neck separate and break which only hurt for a moment then he felt... nothing... he saw the orgasm continue of Taki but all his senses faded moments later... young Tim was dead.

45pm
Parasitoro
After praying over the dead body of Tim, Taki went about infiltrating the castle. Skillfully evading detection, she sneaked into the room where her main target was. She ended up facing him ˝I've come to end your life.˝, she stated, looking the boss straight in the eyes.
4:45pm
Psycho333
"I knew this day was coming..." The boss said... "And I have no intention of resisting... I know I do not stand a chance against you Taki" He added... knowing her by reputation... "Just please hear out my last request... I know I'm a monster, I'm responsible for a lot of deaths and a lot of bloodshed... but Tim is innocent in all of it" He said. the muscular male looked at Taki "Please bury him in a place of honor, away from the murderers of my family including myself, I know we are destined for completely different afterlives" He added... showing signs that he knew he was a irredeemable monster, ready to accept his fate. "And please tell Tim... I'm sorry I couldn't be a more worthy dad to him" He added

Parasitoro
˝Very well...I made sure he experienced pleasure. He died peacefully, being friends with me. I will bury him close to my home. And some religions claim that repentance can change the afterlife path of a person...you might see your son.˝, Taki said, before jumping behind the man, pulling him down, and locking the inside of her leg around his neck. With a strong constriction of her muscles, she snapped his neck. Her promise was fulfilled, and Tim's body was in the ground near her house, with a tombstone decorated with bright flowers.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.