SyntaxTerror's Imports (2 Viewers)

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
Wow... I've been download area and it seems that you do.... let me guess.... refurbished all of them? Because i already download those stuff.
Nearly all the mods I am uploading these last days are not mine but @dantethedarkprince's (his name will replace mine soon).
Otherwise, they are not available easily: they're hosted on Solidfiles (free malware provider) or hidden in big archives on Mediafire or Mega.

As he left the forum, other members are uploading his mods to the Resource Manager.
If you are willing to help with this effort, please see @stuntcock's post HERE.

John Applewhite

Potential Patron
Nearly all the mods I am uploading these last days are not mine but @dantethedarkprince's (his name will replace mine soon).
Otherwise, they are not available easily: they're hosted on Solidfiles (free malware provider) or hidden in big archives on Mediafire or Mega.

As he left the forum, other members are uploading his mods to the Resource Manager.
If you are willing to help with this effort, please see @stuntcock's post HERE.

Ohh.... i see. Ok then. Maybe i should download it just in case.

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
Added Super Deepthroat Chan Ni from the basic game RGB adjustable static hair:

headwear-sd-chan-2-rgb-x3-jpg.63433

SD Chan 2 (RGB adjustable)
This is the basic game hairstyle made by @Konashion, but RGB adjustable.
This is not a proper hair mod as it uses the Headwear layer.

[EDIT] converted to a proper hair mod (see next post).

Last edited:

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
Added Chun Li from Street Fighter RGB adjustable static hair mod:

This is my second try in making RGB adjustable hair mods. This time, it is a proper hair mod using the proper layers, so cum will stick to the hair and headwear mods can be added (use version 1.0 in that case).

This was made possible due to the Action Script programming skills of @ModGuy that came back from his monastery in the Himalayas to show that he hasn't lost his modding aptitudes.

SD Chan 2 RGB adjustable hair mod has been upgraded the same way.

I will now try to make an RGB adjustable dynamic hair mod (SD Chan if I can grab the dynamic parts).

If you want another hair mod from the basic game to be modified this way (or maybe some of @dantethedarkprince's hair mods as he gave access to his source codes, or even another SWF hair mod if I can get the FLA), I may adapt it.

Last edited:

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
The RGB adjustable hair mods have been updated to work also with the Loader (thanks to @ModGuy).
As I understand little the ActionScript coding and did not tested these mods with the Loader, I wasn't thinking that the former versions were not working with it...
HentaiNinja HentaiNinja pointed it out and now it is fixed.

HentaiNinja

Content Creator
The RGB adjustable hair mods have been updated to work also with the Loader (thanks to @ModGuy).
As I understand little the ActionScript coding and did not tested these mods with the Loader, I wasn't thinking that the former versions were not working with it...
HentaiNinja HentaiNinja pointed it out and now it is fixed.

Yay woohoo!! It works now :smile:. Thank you so much @ModGuy & SyntaxTerror SyntaxTerror . I really appreciate the hard work you guys do in taking the time to fix and release these mods.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.