SyntaxTerror's Imports (1 Viewer)

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
Added Red Girl from Angry Birds and Himeno Kisara's stockings from Eroge! H Mo Game Mo Kaihatsu Zanmai.
This hair mod works with a bug in Vanilla I experienced some time before and that shows only the head of the girl (it doesn't need the Loader). I wanted to use this in some way and finally found this stupid idea. Nothing of the usual girl appears but her tongue (her eyes are hidden and her skin is completly white due to the custom data). Be careful! Her beak can perforate the stomach!

These stockings have been drawn by me and put in a SWF file by stuntcock (in fact, nothing could have been done without his help).
The static hair mod of Himeno Kisara will be available soon, and maybe a dynamic hair mod will be done in the future.

Last edited:

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
I recently noticed that many of my hair mods had had the main part of the hair on the TOP layer, preventing the cum to stick on itt, so I have redone them. The list is here:
Various:
Allie Way - human ears
Allie Way - pony ears
Ash Crimson
Ayase Fuuka
Female Scout - cap + headset
Female Scout - cap + mic
Female Scout
Hana
Jessica
Yatô Kagura
Rachel - left
Sakie

Kantai Collection:
Aoba
Furutaka - hairpin
Furutaka
Hiryuu
Kaga - left
Kaga - right
Mutsu - heaband
Mutsu
Shiranui
Takao - hat
Takao
Yamashiro - hair ornament
Yamashiro
Z3 (Max Schultz) - hat
Z3 (Max Schultz)

Love Lab:
Tanahashi Suzune

Monogatari:
Araragi Karen - ponytail
Araragi Karen - short hair
Araragi Tsukihi
Hanekawa Tsubasa - bed-hair
Hanekawa Tsubasa
Kanbaru Suruga

Sword Art Online
Asada Shino - glasses
Asada Shino
Lisbeth - hairpin
Lisbeth
Shinozaki Rika - hairpin
Shinozaki Rika
Sinon (GGO) - hairpin
Sinon (GGO)

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
Added Shihōin Yoruichi from Bleach:
I have found a very good reference while I was looking for hentai animations and I quickly edited a screenshot of it to make an hair mod.
Although this is a bitmap image, the result was good and as the other Yoruichi hair mods made by Mineur have quite flat colours in my opinion, I decided to share it here.
Her hair does not have the canonical length, but the bottom of the ponytail was hidden and I didn't bothered making it longer.

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
Added Philia from Sword Art Online, made on R Rizael95 request:

In fact, I had began to make this hair mod last summer, gathering references and begining to trace it, but I never finished it really. As I have some time at the moment, I could finish it, but I found that stuncock made one in the meantime (with exactly the same reference in fact): Philia Static Hair.
Even if mine is only a PNG mod and that stuntcock's is a SWF one, I uploaded it anyway. The hair colour of mine is a little blonder/lighter that stuncock's. I guess it is because he took his colours from the reference, while I took mine from another picture that seemed more canonical to me.

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
Added Platform Sandals, made on Hank East's request.

Sandals%20-%20Platform%20-%20example.png

Platform Sandals mod
I want to thank @Huitznahua that helped me making this mod that is my first one with RGB sliders.

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
Added Philia's hair and outfit SWF mod, along with standalone boots and choker mods:

65f794523869599.jpg
90bbad523869574.jpg

Philia Static Hair & Outfit . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Philia Boots . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Choker Collar

This is my first complete costume SWF mod, made with the help of @stuntcock, @Huitznahua and @Faceless.
Thank you to review my work and point issues that I may not have seen.

The point that could be improved is the shading and colour gradients of the outfit, but as I couldn't find any good reference for this and that my tries were unsuccessful, I prefered leaving most of the costume plain. Only the boots and collar have some gradients.

The choker collar is similar to Mak's Choker Collar, but is working for both Vanilla and the Loader.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.