SyntaxTerror's Imports (2 Viewers)

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
Added two Dynamic Flower Hair Ornaments:

Flower 06 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Flower 07
Both mods have two RGB sliders each, for their fills and shadings. As leaves and pendants use dynamic hair templates, their colour cannot be changed.
Versions without leaves or pendants are available in the respective Version History tabs.

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
Added a Full Latex Suit SWF mod:

This mod uses a trick: the skin tint has been changed to black and only a mask covering the eyes and mouth is drawn, using a Gag template.
Therefore, it is not possible to edit this mod to make a version that would show the eyes or mouth, because of the black skin.

John Applewhite

Potential Patron
Added a Full Latex Suit SWF mod:

This mod uses a trick: the skin tint has been changed to black and only a mask covering the eyes and mouth is drawn, using a Gag template.
Therefore, it is not possible to edit this mod to make a version that would show the eyes or mouth, because of the black skin.
Wow.... this is... beautiful! Anyway, before i download it how do i put that on mod.txt or other rather than go to modding swf?

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
Wow.... this is... beautiful! Anyway, before i download it how do i put that on mod.txt or other rather than go to modding swf?
I don't know anything about the Loader, so I cannot help you about that.
By the way, this is a SWF mod like any other (one part adds a mask on the eyes and mouth and another changes the Custom Data).

John Applewhite

Potential Patron
By the way, this is a SWF mod like any other (one part adds a mask on the eyes and mouth and another changes the Custom Data).
Alright, thanks but no worries. I already download it so maybe i try to experiment it by adding on Character Folder.txt and Mods.txt. If both of these work then i let you know.

John Applewhite

Potential Patron
Alright, thanks but no worries. I already download it so maybe i try to experiment it by adding on Character Folder.txt and Mods.txt. If both of these work then i let you know.

Good news. It looks like both of these are works! I mean Character Folder.txt and Mods.txt. Not only that. I also adding this on Moreclothing.txt and it works too!

Note: However, I have to add a lot on Moreclothing.txt in order to get full latex suit because it do separate rather than fully.

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
Added RGB shiftable Diamond Stockings:

Legs%20-%20Diamond%20Stockings%20-%20example%20row.png

Diamond Stockings
These stockings are the first SWF mod I made.
I updated it by making it RGB adjustable, and lightly modified the shade and outline.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Added Waldo's father static hair from The Little Rascals:

Please do not mention this actor's name (it is against site rules).

In the interest of avoiding having lawyers and agents of politicians snooping around here, let's avoid mentioning public figures and celebrities by name. For SDT modders in particular since specific requests are common, only refer to celebrities by stage or character name rather than their real one.

Example: Black Widow instead of Scarlett Johansson

I know you were really looking forward to that request of Madeleine Albright being fulfilled, but try to contain your disappointment.

Last edited:

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
Added RGB adjustable Pubic Hair for her:

I thought there were no pubic hair mods, but @aztlan showed me that @Xteam made some.
I decided to publish this mod anyway, because mine works with Vanilla, is RGB adjustable and can be used with any skin tone.

I wanted to make several styles (landing strip, triangle, heart, etc.), but usable references are almost impossible to find...
If you can get me some good refs, I'd gladily make more pubic hair mods.

Last edited:

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
Added a Nun Headwear to go with Dante's Nun Outfit:
This mod has not been done by me, but I cannot find its author.
I edited it so cum can stick to most of the hood.

This is a normal PNG hair mod, so it cannot be added to another hair mod.​

John Applewhite

Potential Patron
Wow... I've been download area and it seems that you do.... let me guess.... refurbished all of them? Because i already download those stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.