SyntaxTerror's Imports (2 Viewers)

Huitznahua

Content Creator
The point that could be improved is the shading and colour gradients of the outfit, but as I couldn't find any good reference for this and that my tries were unsuccessful, I prefered leaving most of the costume plain.
If I may, here's some advices :
If you can find a good references for this specific character, you can find to find an another one which look very similar (this may be hard and time consuming) or you can improvise !

For exemple this is the upper arm amor of your mod :
fHC7PXZ.png
You can add an another layer with a simple black linear gradient (alpha 25% to 0%) :
WiRXgBK.png
This looks like a metallic armor, the kind of 'texture' which can reflect light. So you may want to add a little glare effect. On a another layer draw a simple shape and fill it with a white radial gradient (alpha 75% to 0%) :
RixMRGp.png
An tadam ! You armor seems slightly in relief.
bCcEnaz.png

Adding such shading might be more interesting for the breasts plate but this is supposed to be a spherical volume. So it's a bit trickier.

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
Adding such shading might be more interesting for the breasts plate but this is supposed to be a spherical volume. So it's a bit trickier.
Thanks for your advice, but my problem is actually this breast plate, and also the left arm cloth with its fabric folds: when I try to add a linear gradient, it doesn't look good because the figure is not regular like this upper arm plate that is somewhat rectangular.
I already made this kind of work on stockings, cutting the fill in several pieces to make the gradients parallel to the sides, but it is kinda tricky to do:

4yJ5nNy.png

I am currently working on another version with gradients and light reflections, but it may take some time to be achieved.

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
HAIR ORNAMENT POLL

After last new year, there was many "new year girls" on gelbooru.com, and I am thinking that I could do SWF mods of these ornaments, so they could be added easily to any existing hair mod. I will try to add RGB sliders, so the colours of the flowers or other parts can be changed, and also dynamic parts for ribbons and other dangling parts.

I gathered some and I will make them in the future, but I'll try to make the ones you like the most first, so please tell me the ones you are the most interested in (you can choose several ones, just write their numbers in preference order, e.g. "3,12,17,4,8...").
Click on the images to see them in a bigger size.
1, 2, 3, 4:

5, 6, 7, 8:

9, 10, 11, 12:

13, 14, 15, 16:

17, 18, 19, 20:

21, 22, 23, 24

25, 26, 27, 28:

29, 30, 31, 32:

33, 34, 35, 36:
If you want other hair ornaments to be made, please provide references (seen from the side, good resolution, anime style).
If the references are good enough, I will add them to my list.

Last edited:

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
Added an Hair Ornament for Shigure from Kantai Collection:

The top ball have two RGB slider (Headwear, one for the fill, the other for the shade). As the pendants use dynamic hair templates, their colour cannot be changed.

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
Added two Flower Hair Ornaments:

Flower 04 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Flower 05
Both mods have two RGB sliders each, the rose have one for the fill and the other one shading, and the fabric flower have one for the "flower" and another for the middle knot (blue on the example). As leaves and pendants use dynamic hair templates, their colour cannot be changed.
Versions without leaves or pendants are available in the respective Version History tabs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.