SyntaxTerror's Backgrounds (16/9 precum flashing implemented + new ones) (1 Viewer)

What is important for you in the backgrounds you use? (several answers possible)

• See the background changing when zoomed

Votes: 56 23.5%
  • Good proportions and perspective

Votes: 134 56.3%
  • Anime style matching SDT's

Votes: 122 51.3%
  • Style that matches the character used (i.e. Futurama style for Futurama's chars)

Votes: 69 29.0%
  • Realistic style (e.g. a photograph)

Votes: 22 9.2%
  • Be alone in the scene

Votes: 67 28.2%
  • Have other people passing by or watching

Votes: 60 25.2%
  • Be animated

Votes: 63 26.5%
  • I do not care, I just stare at the girl's boobs/hips and the semen on her body

Votes: 22 9.2%

• Total voters

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
Added three animated backgrounds:

7965e0538466844.jpg
b89c56538472723.jpg

Tsunade . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Go-go Dancer . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Yamanaka Sawako

Last edited:

aztlan

Casual Client
Do you have a copy of the "plain" background for Yamanaka Sawako without the animated characters? i.e., just the bed in the room with no one on it.)

Oh, looks like it is one of the "Bedroom" backgrounds.

Last edited:

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
Do you have a copy of the "plain" background for Yamanaka Sawako without the animated characters? i.e., just the bed in the room with no one on it.)

Oh, looks like it is one of the "Bedroom" backgrounds.
In fact, this one has been flipped horizontally and cropped to 700x600px (because I didn't had the top of the guy's body).
Usually I take one of my static backgrounds if I can erase the background of the GIF/SWF I use. I forgot to add the static backgrounds used as I was doing before. I'll do this in the next days.

[EDIT] done.

Last edited:

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
Introducing HD Backgrounds!
Are you often playing in full screen mode and fed up to see these black rectangles on each side? (click on the images to see them in full size)
Here is what happens with my normal PNG bedroom backgrounds.

My HD backgrounds solve this problem, now the whole screen is covered by the background:
Here is my new bedroom SWF HD background.

The proportions are 16/9, so it will fit almost any screen (i.e. if you have a 16/9 screen, you'll see the background in 16/9, if you have a 16/10 screen, you'll see the background in 16/10, but if you have a 21/9 screen, you're fucked).
The images should also be less pixelated than normal backgrounds, because they have not been resized to fit a 700x825 rectangle. The resizing is made by Animate CC (I do not know how it really works in fact).

The only problem is that zooming in will cut the girl and guy sides (in Vanilla at least). If you are using the Loader, you can avoid this by changing the value of bordersEnabled from 1 to 0 in the Settings.txt file (line 30). [EDIT] this has been solved in the newer versions.

Please review my work and give me some feedback on how I could improve this and if you are interested by this kind of backgrounds.
I have hundreds ready to be made!

Last edited:

aztlan

Casual Client
Good idea. I generally don't zoom (I do that it animtools if required but prefer to be zoomed out rather than in generally) so the last issue simply doesn't matter to me.

But you find find a few clever backgrounds where the characters can appear yo be partially "behind" items (walls, furniture) with a straight vertical edge when you zoom out. For example, in your example if the left and right of the frames involved a door and doot jam it would look good even when zoomed in and the characters are partially cut off.

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
But you find find a few clever backgrounds where the characters can appear yo be partially "behind" items (walls, furniture) with a straight vertical edge when you zoom out. For example, in your example if the left and right of the frames involved a door and doot jam it would look good even when zoomed in and the characters are partially cut off.
It is not really possible (with Vanilla at least) because the layer where should be placed the wall, the door and its jamb doesn't exists.

SDT is brilliant on some points, but not good on others, like layers. For example, It seems at first possible to make a sybian and put it between the legs of the girl, but in fact it has to be drawn on the Right Calf layer and this body part moves a little, so the result is not good.

lemurian-seed

Content Creator
Hey! This looks amazing, but I can for sure confirm that it doesn't work on Loaders sidebars, they stay there. Tried it in my folder, then a clean unzip as well to check. But its super slick where it works!

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
Hey! This looks amazing
Thanks.
it doesn't work on Loaders sidebars, they stay there.
Well, it is just the background that is wider.
Technicaly, it is 1466x825 px (to match 16/9 ratio and 825px height) and its top left corner coordinates are x = -383 = 0 - ((1466 - 700) / 2)), & y = 0 (while a normal 700x825 px background top left corner coordinates are x = 0 & y = 0).

I really know nothing about the Loader, but if a sidebar coordinates is x = 10 & y = 500 for example, it will not move because the background is wider... These sidebars could maybe be placed elsewhere on the sides if their coordinates are changed, but then they could be seen only in full screen mode, and their positon would depend of the resolution of each screen.

What I was wondering is if the Loader had the same masks on the sides as Vanilla. If it do not, then Him and Her would not be cutted when zoomed in. Maybe sby sby , @ModGuy or @stuntcock could answer this question and make a Loader "HD" version without side masks (if it is not already the case).

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
I used a GIF that it is now included in the Flash mod. I have no backup of it and as it has been resized and probably cropped and inverted horizontally, it is useless for a search with Google images. In fact, I'd have to remake a new GIF as it is now separated into distinct images in the Flash mod.

By the way, this scene is maybe taken from Oni Chichi, but I cannot tell which episode.

Last edited:

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
Important note
As ImageBam is going to close on the 30th of June 2017, all the static backgrounds listed here will disappear.
Their hosting and displaying here was quite simple using this site, but it is much more complicated with other options.
As a temporary solution, I made a dedicated Wikia: Super Deepthroat Backgrounds Wiki
My backgrounds will be available there until I find a good solution to display them here without too much hassle.
The Dynamic & HD backgrounds will still be available in this thread, as they are hosted in our Resource Manager.

[EDIT] I managed to get thumbnails of my backgrounds with links to full size images by tinckering with their web addresses syntax, so the problem seems to be solved (until Wikia decides to delete my work because they may think that I am using them as an image hoster... :confused:).

[EDIT2] Also updated the archive: now the Animated Backgrounds are also archived. Actually I uploaded everything last March without thinking of sharing the links here...

Last edited:

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
I found that if you are using my bedroom SWF HD background and want to zoom in, the sides of Her and Him will be cutted, but if you are using the Loader, you can avoid this by changing the value of bordersEnabled from 1 to 0 in the Settings.txt file (line 30).
[EDIT] this is implemented into the code of the new versions.

Last edited:

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
Introducing XL backgrounds!

XL backgrounds are basically same as HD backgrounds, but it is possible to move in them and choose your prefered point of view with the left/right arrow keys.

My first one is even a "4XL" background, because there are four times of day that you can choose from (dawn, day, dusk and night) using the up/ down arrow keys.

I want to thank again sby sby that made my (shitty) code work for both Vanilla and the Loader.

Please give your opinions and feedback, and vote in the poll in this separate thread: Introducing XL Backgrounds (poll).

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.