Vivacious Visitor
Outdated.
Reference
SWTOR File Changer by SWTOR Fan.

Required files;
uMod alpha v2 r49
Photoshop / GIMP
Nvidia Texture Tools / GIMP DDS
Updated: Normal Map by Me (Thanks to D4RK354B3R)

Optional (but helpful);
Irfanview
Helpful Images (Especially if you're not good at drawing nipples)

[video=dailymotion;k7FPh66jgAs3Tl8cX8p]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k7FPh66jgAs3Tl8cX8p[/video]
Watch on DailyMotion for full screen, and HD 1080.

NOTE; If your using GIMP this tutorial might make it easier to follow. Also ignore the Shift+Ctrl+I at the 6:36 mark.
How to Make GIMP Work More Like Photoshop

Finished texture from the video here.
Not supported, no requests.

Mirrors;
Normal Map
Helpful images

Last edited by a moderator:

sneakhu

Potential Patron
Screenshot_2014-06-26_20_29_07_747849.jpg Thank u :D

Thegreat

Potential Patron
First of all I would like to thank you for making this tutorial, you also helped me learn the basics of photoshop.

There is just one problem the mod does not work.

I downloaded and installed everything

uMod alpha v2 r49
Photoshop / GIMP
Nvidia Texture Tools / GIMP DDS
Normal Map by D4RK354B3R

I spend about 20mins fiddling with photoshop. I saved the file as .dds . I found the Texture which name I have to replace for my own photoshopped files, I load the files with the correct title , using the Normal Map + the Photoshopped Slave girl outfit textures and Update with Reload and nothing happens?

Is it a bug.

Sorry for the Long ass post . Good Job by the way I just really need to figure this out .

shnoobins

Vivacious Visitor
Glad you got something out of it.

That is strange. Hm... The only thing I can think of is the hash isn't the same. Are you putting them in the right SWTOR tab on uMod?

Thegreat

Potential Patron
I actually got it to work by reinstalling the game , thanks.

cowboys12

Potential Patron
i wonder with all these pple creating textures for a nude base is it possible to make a universal mod in the future?

Thegreat

Potential Patron
Shnoobins can you lead me your insight on this , I got it to work by reinstalling the game but it turns out like Problem.png swtor_W2048_H1024_F894720068_T_0X68DF357C75F1F383.jpg swtor_W2048_H1024_F894720068_T_0X9786BAF028A945AF.jpg

I posted images of my awful results and the files I JPEG of the files I used for the texture.

sneakhu

Potential Patron
The problem is when u made the alpha channel white. The chosen layer was incorrect. I did it too :o

Thegreat

Potential Patron
Apparently it only doesn't work on my Twi'lek characters for some reason

Sneak can you elaborate?

Shnoobins , if your next video will be with commentary , I think you would be one of the best photoshop teachers out there . the only part that I couldn't follow was how to get two layers together by using CTRL click. Other than that this is a fantastic tutorial .

I think the only shame is that this mod doesn't work in conversations. After figuring this out and making my first nude mod . Its pretty amazing though.

First Chiss Nude.

Screenshot_2014-07-01_11_30_47_826897.jpg

shnoobins

Vivacious Visitor
Apparently it only doesn't work on my Twi'lek characters for some reason

Sneak can you elaborate?

Shnoobins , if your next video will be with commentary , I think you would be one of the best photoshop teachers out there . the only part that I couldn't follow was how to get two layers together by using CTRL click. Other than that this is a fantastic tutorial .

I think the only shame is that this mod doesn't work in conversations. After figuring this out and making my first nude mod . Its pretty amazing though.

First Chiss Nude.

Well, thank you, sir. There was originally commentary, but, rather embarrassing to admit, my microphone was muted the whole time. :o

Sneak is talking about 17:32 of the tutorial. Make sure the original image is selected under layers, but by the looks of it you got it figured out, correct?

i wonder with all these pple creating textures for a nude base is it possible to make a universal mod in the future?

It could be. Especally now that the face, and body textures aren't on the same image. I've been trying to see if I could make a grayscale image, so all people would have to do is recolor it to their character's skin color.

Thegreat

Potential Patron
I know I'm probably asking abit too much but Shnoobins. Is making the nude model appear in Cutscenes/Conversations impossible?

For the Universal Mod , I hope we can see one in the future. But for anyone that happens to has a Chiss / Human with these 2 particular skin colors . I'll link my Texture DDS files so you don't have to fiddle with photoshop.

For some reason Its Either Twi'leks or Red skin but the results aren't as good for them so I won't link that.
Chiss.png Human.png

swtor_W2048_H1024_F894720068_T_0XAAF3569BAB3C49B2.png swtor_W2048_H1024_F894720068_T_0X9B81D326AA3937DB.png

shnoobins

Vivacious Visitor
Not sure. I haven't tried. I'd imagine if you used uMod during a cutscene you could probably fine the texture, and just make a copy of your modified one, rename it, and load it into uMod.

mdiesel1

Potential Patron
amazing work, really !! i personally have zero skill with photo shop, can you please make a mod that can be easily loaded into the game by us dummies who just want to see tits and ass with lightsabers ? please?

smove06

Potential Patron
First very nice works from you all !!!
I think good he makes this nice toturial , then beginning the work 24h later no funktion, ^^
i must say this is my first one
The prob is the toturail video crash in my browser
can you make a toturial on this board step by step for beginners ?^^ok thank you all for you feedback

shnoobins

Vivacious Visitor
First very nice works from you all !!!
I think good he makes this nice toturial , then beginning the work 24h later no funktion, ^^
i must say this is my first one
The prob is the toturail video crash in my browser
can you make a toturial on this board step by step for beginners ?^^ok thank you all for you feedback

Which browser are you using?

mdiesel1

Potential Patron
question.. if you replace the textures of your character's normal map with no armor equipped, with your edited dancers outfit, then she'll only be nude while wearing no gear at all, right ? how would you set it up so you could wear the gear and still be nude ? i mean wear the nude dancers outfit , augmented and everything and still be naked ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.