swallowing mod with advanced settings (1 Viewer)

Murdoc53

Content Creator
Not sure if this had been done, but I want to be able to have the person swallow a specified amount of times consecutively, and/or indefinitely with a control handler on the cooldown rate between each individual swallow immediately upon ejaculation

stuntcock

Content Creator
Not sure if this had been done, but I want to be able to have the person swallow a specified amount of times consecutively, and/or indefinitely with a control handler on the cooldown rate between each individual swallow immediately upon ejaculation
This is the kind of request which seems straightforward, but actually straddles enough topics to introduce concerns (especially re: inter-mod compatibility).

To begin with: SDT is a game about fellatio. This may seem obvious, but it informs many of the design decisions. For example: there's a pleasure statistic which pertains only to the male character. Mods which add female masturbation are forced to include new variables.

Swallowing is a multivariate behavior. It depends on the quantity of semen ejaculated (which is semi-random but can be increased by long stimulation prior to orgasm), the amount of semen which is actually caught in the mouth (rather than falling onto the body or flowing directly down the throat), the girl's mood, and the player's decisions (drool vs swallow). Each swallow action has an "intensity" value, which governs the duration and is based on the fullness of the mouth. Swallowing is also linked with the broader system of breathing and air-hunger, since the girl cannot take another breath until the action is complete.

Some of these variables are directly accessible to the player - such as the girl's mood (a HAPPY or AHEGAO girl will gain arousal from each swallow, relating to an apparently-abandoned feature in which arousal would eventually be evidenced by vaginal secretions along the thighs). Other variables can be manipulated via the Loader's settings.txt file. The most obvious are fullCumInMouth (the discomfort point at which the girl will stop "seeking" to absorb more and will attempt to move away in order to make a drool/swallow decision) and maxCumInMouth (the physiological limit of absorption, which is typically reached by surprise or duress - anything beyond this limit will immediately be drooled out or flow down the throat).

Mods can also interact with some of these features. For example, the moreCumSpurts mod can alter the total quantity of semen emitted during each orgasm. breastExpPlus can "puke" previously-swallowed semen back into the mouth, at which point it can then be drooled out (or potentially swallowed again -- if another mod interferes with sby's code).

-------------------​

Since we're dealing with complex behavior, it probably isn't a good idea to create a mod which directly overrides parts of the system (e.g. "force the girl to swallow three times consecutively"), especially not if this involves queueing up actions. It would be preferable to make minor numerical changes (e.g. "reduce the amount removed from the mouth, per swallow action, to 12 semen units") which will achieve a similar effect. The latter approach is more likely to be compatible with existing (and future) mods, and less likely to cause unpleasant interactions during gameplay. Queues and swallowing are especially worrisome in the context of dialogues, because they impair the girl's ability to speak and may prevent crucial plot triggers from executing when expected.

-------------------
With these concepts in mind, could you please experiment with some of the Settings and mods discussed above and then attempt to restate your request in a more specific and narrowly-scoped way? The cooldown-adjustment idea is feasible in its current form (it basically just involves tinkering with a few animation timing values) but the consecutive-swallowing idea needs elaboration.

Murdoc53

Content Creator
Okay, that there is a buttload of information I wasn't prepared for as I am no programmer.

At best I am an artist so I have no idea about how to implement anything new like this in the form of code. Although I did figure out that messing with the numbers in the other mods and settings can get some interesting effects, but I still feel like we are scraping the surface of what else we can manipulate in the loader or sdt. You make it sound like the fellator is very fickle with what variables must be present before swallowing. But if the dialogue functions can use actions that make her swallow on command, I am sure it can be executed outside the dialogue functions somehow. But like I said, I aint got a clue as to how the hell it works.

I did however learn you can use the Throatcumbuldge.swf to do almost the same thing. However the effect isnt quite there

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.