Superheroines fight free Outtakes (1 Viewer)

poupa

Potential Patron
Hi there,

I f you are not aware, just to let you know that N3xtG10balCr1s1s offres to be member for free of a discount list.

interesting thing you get a 27' free outtakes video from their first season.

They seem to have good quality videos with superheroine fights. i guess their strategy worked as I am thinking to buy some of their videos.

Can someone post a review on their videos.

I hope this type of thread is not forbidden; I yes I should not have understood the rules :) and i apologies, as I aready had some warnings.

Thanks,

Holymolydude123

Ryonani Teamster
I have the entire first season of NGC, so I'll give you a run down of what they are like. Each episode consists mainly of the heroine getting pushed around, although they often win in the end. The acting is pretty great compared to most heroine movies, the actress range from ok to great when it comes to appearance. Costumes are pretty blah, but nothing terrible.
The best thing about NGC in my opinion is that the over all story is actually interesting. Obviously it's not the most amazing thing ever, but it's enough to make you ponder what will happen next. The videos are around $20 each, so I would recommend you pick one up and see if it's your thing of not. Shoot me a PM if you want to hear more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.