SuperB's Loader imports UPDATE 12/15/13 (Queen's Blade- Cattleya, Vante) (1 Viewer)

SuperB

Potential Patron
I would like to to give props to Konashion for making and continually supporting SDT. Big props to Dante for writing such a great tutorial and making an easy to use mod template for the loader.

I'm new to modding and still trying to learn. Like how to make new body parts that don't have to fit in the vanilla body outlines(ie. new noses, smaller waist etc) I am no artist but if you are and would like to work together PM me.

Queen's Blade
Cattleya from Queen's Blade (Hair can be found in Archive here Undertow Is Live | Undertow

View attachment Queen's Blade - Cattleya.swf

If large thighs & ass are not your thing, here she is with SDT vanilla thighs
View attachment Queen's Blade - Cattleya (Vanilla Thighs).swf

Vante from Queen's Blade
]

View attachment Queen's Blade Vante.swf

Vante No Top (Larger breasts in pic achieved with Sby's SuperBreastMod)

View attachment Queen's Blade Vante No Top.swf

Vante Hair

Queen's Blade Vante Hair.png

Body Mods

Last edited by a moderator:

Dotar

Vivacious Visitor
Re: SuperB's Loader imports UPDATE 12/13/13 (Queen's Blade- Cattleya, Vante)

awesome stuff :P could you make that thigh/ass as a separate mod? I think its bigger than the ones that Patrick makes 8)

SuperB

Potential Patron

Dotar said:
awesome stuff :P could you make that thigh/ass as a separate mod? I think its bigger than the ones that Patrick makes 8)

I tried. It's not the best but here you go!

BuckWild

Modder
Streamer
Not too bad. Though I wonder if people will complain whether it appears anatomically correct or not.

Wouldn't bother me personally. I think I could use it for something... not sure what, though.

Dotar

Vivacious Visitor

SuperB said:
Dotar said:

I tried. It's not the best but here you go!

Thanks! ;D

Faceless

Content Creator
Man, check out them pixelation artifacts. What, did you do this in MSPaint or something?

*ahem* Anyway, it's good to see someone else give modding a try. Keep at it.

Renegade

Potential Patron
Faceless said:
Man, check out them pixelation artifacts. What, did you do this in MSPaint or something?

*ahem* Anyway, it's good to see someone else give modding a try. Keep at it.

Is it possible to clean this up?

Also, these are some great ideas for imports. I was wondering when someone would get around to working on the Queen's Blade outfits. Do have any plans for doing more characters? Keep it going. 8)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.