Super Street Fighter IV AE PC version - Interesting Perspective Video (1 Viewer)

DeNice

Ryonani Teamster
Well, when they say Dan's the Man, they really mean it, even if you can't see him.

Not my video right here, and it's not a TRUE ryona video, but I figure I'd share this here since I found it interesting (especially since I play on the PC version a lot myself).

Apparently this person was able to mod the game various features (turning Dan invisible, making some of his moves cause slow-motion hitstun, and the camera 'seeing things from his perspective') in order to make some interesting shots during Dan's invisible escapades with the female cast. It's not perfect, and the camera is still rather unruly despite the fact (sad in Chun's KO moment...) but I still thought this was worth sharing since SOME shots are rather worth it. Considering some modders have been messing around with the game's camera for a few months now, it does make me wonder if they can make something like this more stable...

SSF4AE 2012 : PC First person view MOD Gameplay - YouTube

Last edited by a moderator:
C

chilerun

Someone recently put together a new mod for the camera and you can now take full control of it. No idea how close you can zoom but check out the Camera Man Tool if you or someone you know has the game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.