Super Mario Dialogue? (1 Viewer)

JDogG74

Potential Patron
PaulMaul3rd said:
I don't believe so but damn that's a great idea
Yeah Mario or Luigi or random character defeats bowser and gets a sexy reward or bowser is in control after defeating Mario & Luigi.

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor
Heh, I had this idea many moons ago when Dante made the animated SMB background...

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor
JDogG74 said:
AaRL said:
Heh, I had this idea many moons ago when Dante made the animated SMB background...
Oh really? What happened to it?
PaulMaul3rd said:
It exsists and is pretty good! I've used it quite a bit, but I really like her outfit with the top down

It doesnt exist. Sorry for the confusion. It was an idea that I had a long time ago when Dante made that animated SMB background. One of many ideas that never saw the light of Internet. There are many requests for dialogues but probably under 5 or so active dialogue writers. Myself included though Im trying to become active again... slowly...

JDogG74

Potential Patron
AaRL said:
JDogG74 said:
AaRL said:
Oh really? What happened to it?
PaulMaul3rd said:
It exsists and is pretty good! I've used it quite a bit, but I really like her outfit with the top down

It doesnt exist. Sorry for the confusion. It was an idea that I had a long time ago when Dante made that animated SMB background. One of many ideas that never saw the light of Internet. There are many requests for dialogues but probably under 5 or so active dialogue writers. Myself included though Im trying to become active again... slowly...

Ohhh I see

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.