1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Super Deep Throat mods wanted

Discussion in 'Invalid Requests' started by ZR72, May 31, 2016.

Tags:
  1. ZR72

ZR72 Potential Patron

Could someone who is into or has the means of making SDT mods for loader do the following mods.

Black Lagoon- Revy two hands( including her creepy and smile if possible or meany face)

Metal Gear Ac!D- Venus, Teliko

DragonballZ - Bulma- (Namek suit)

Xray mod 2.0 (which if you want is here in the thread) help or creation of the following- I have Xray mod 2.0 But when I combine it with Animtools I cannot get the xray combined with the positioning. I do not know how you go about doing that.

I feel for SDT these are really important because Black lagoon is in SDT mods just not Revy and that feels wrong. There is also a strong lack of MGA hentai of any kind on the internet. Also who can truly say SDT is complete without Bulma in her hottest outfit or xray combining it self with Animtools. If I had the know how I would make these but I do not. Please respond.

2. stuntcock

stuntcock Club Regular Staff Member Moderator

There's a hairstyle and charcode for Revy in the Archive. Dante has created her tattoo.

Minor face mods (such as scars and tattoos) are possible, but major changes in facial expression are much more difficult. They tend to interfere with other animated behaviors (such as speech and swallowing).

Regardless, we'll need Reference Images before starting on any new modding projects.

Please read the rules and then provide some usable reference images.

We need some reference images.

Also - please be aware that costume mods typically require more work than hairstyles or charcodes. If you're requesting something from an older series (or an obscure character from an active series), then the odds of success aren't great. You can improve the chances by contributing to the project -- for instance, by vector-tracing one or more of your reference images.

Do you mean that you don't get an X-Ray during pelvic penetration? If so, that's normal. The X-Ray mod includes artwork only for the esophagus.

If you mean that the X-Ray mod is failing to show throat stuff during deep fellatio, then please provide some more details (which mods are you running, which position file are you using, etc).

Please don't say that. Modding isn't based on some intrinsic magical talent; it's mostly just perseverance. There are many ways in which you can contribute if you have the will to do so. When you say "I'd do it if I could", you're absolving yourself of any responsibility for the success or failure of your request. You're putting the onus entirely on other people -- in spite of the fact that they may not know or care about the characters you've asked for.

All too often, someone will request something and then check back periodically to see whether anything has happened. Usually it hasn't, and so they grow increasingly disappointed at the lack of support from SDT modders. Don't be that guy. Take initiative. Find out what's missing from your request post, and then provide it. Find out which obstacles are faced by modders, and help to resolve them. Learn how to use some of the modding tools and post some WIP samples of your own work. Get involved.

NoctSoul and fleet like this.