Suguha Kirigaya and Asada Shino Outfits Request - Filled (1 Viewer)

Antimatter42

Bedroom Philosopher
Content Creator
Designer
Writer
Author
Editor
EDIT- Request filled. See link ->Sword Art Online (SAO) Megapack - Updates

I was messaging Jaxx Jaxx earlier to see if he can make these outfits, but I can't seem to post the images on the PM function on this site. So, instead, I'm opening a thread for this. My request, as indicated by the title of this thread, is for someone to make the respective school uniforms of Suguha Kirigaya and Asada Shino from Sword Art Online. I'd prefer for the regular clothes or pajamas of Suguha to be made, but I can't seem to find any good references. Nonetheless, I'm happy with her school uniform. Furthermore, I'd like for these to be loader clothes. Anyway, here are the reference images I found. I hope these will work.

If more reference images are needed, I'll try my best to find more.
-Antimatter42

Last edited by a moderator:

Jaxx

Content Creator
Sorry for the outrageous delay of my answer, I've been kinda busy lately. I'll see what I can do about these outfits. However, I'll soon lose my access to animate. If I can't find a way around, I won't be able to work on any mod. I'll keep you posted.

Antimatter42

Bedroom Philosopher
Content Creator
Designer
Writer
Author
Editor
Sorry for the outrageous delay of my answer, I've been kinda busy lately. I'll see what I can do about these outfits. However, I'll soon lose my access to animate. If I can't find a way around, I won't be able to work on any mod. I'll keep you posted.
Thanks for responding, and take all the time you need.

Jaxx

Content Creator
After carefully watching the models, if I can fix my software issue, I think I'll make the following:
  • Asada Shino School Outfit (no coat, will require breast firmness mod, 4 variants: with and without jacket, without shirt, underwear)
  • Asada Shino Casual Home Outfit (3 variants, with and without sweater, underwear)
  • Suguha Kirigaya School Outfit (5 variants, with and without sweater, without shirt, without shirt and tank, underwear)
  • Suguha Kirigaya Pajamas (4 variants, full, open top, without top, panties only)
  • Bonus: Alice Schuberg's dynamic Hair (no outfit though, even if it's awesome, it might prove somehow complicated and probably irrelevant lol)
Some of these mods will absolutely require breast firmness or her breasts will move through the outfit while moving. Since some mods might be a bit complex around her chest, I'll make them breast adujstable on the chest layer, not the breasts (Asada Shino School Outfit's tie for example), that's why this mod will be mandatory.

Jaxx

Content Creator
Just some news, I fixed my software issue, and Asada School Outfit is in progress, there will be 5 variants and I'll release it along with Asada Casual Home outfit, which will be made with 4 mods (panties, bra, bottoms, top) for complete modularity. Probably in about a week.

Antimatter42

Bedroom Philosopher
Content Creator
Designer
Writer
Author
Editor
Just some news, I fixed my software issue, and Asada School Outfit is in progress, there will be 5 variants and I'll release it along with Asada Casual Home outfit, which will be made with 4 mods (panties, bra, bottoms, top) for complete modularity. Probably in about a week.
Awesome! I look forward to their release.

Hank East

Content Creator
God damn, I don't even like SAO but those are really impressive, well done! Are you currently open to requests?

Antimatter42

Bedroom Philosopher
Content Creator
Designer
Writer
Author
Editor
I'm curious about your feedback :smile: Does it meet your expectations ?
Like I said, you went above and beyond the call of duty. You didn't even need to break down the outfits, but you did so anyway. This is an essential for anyone who likes SAO in SDT. Easily a 6/5 stars. My only criticism, though, is that you excluded the jacket and scarf, but I can understand, and there's already a scarf mod by Iago anyway, and the jacket would probably slow down the game. By the way, how are the mods for Suguha going? What are the clothes that you're making for her?

Jaxx

Content Creator
Like I said, you went above and beyond the call of duty.
I thought you were talking about releasing it before the delay I gave you :grin:

Just started suguha, and it'll be just like I told you some times ago:

• Suguha Kirigaya School Outfit (5 variants, with and without sweater, without shirt, without shirt and tank, underwear)
  • Suguha Kirigaya Pajamas (4 variants, full, open top, without top, panties only)
  • Bonus: Alice Schuberg's dynamic Hair (no outfit though, even if it's awesome, it might prove somehow complicated and probably irrelevant lol)

I will very likely add some cusual home outfit as well. No idea how long it will take though. However I'm pretty confident to complete suguha's mods within a month. But her underwear should be a real challenge ! The fucking pattern is gonna be a nightmare, I have to think this carefully.

Antimatter42

Bedroom Philosopher
Content Creator
Designer
Writer
Author
Editor
I thought you were talking about releasing it before the delay I gave you :grin:

Just started suguha, and it'll be just like I told you some times ago:

I will very likely add some cusual home outfit as well. No idea how long it will take though. However I'm pretty confident to complete suguha's mods within a month. But her underwear should be a real challenge ! The fucking pattern is gonna be a nightmare, I have to think this carefully.
Sounds fantastic. As I said earlier, though, take all the time you need.

Jaxx

Content Creator
Just an update before the very soon release of Suguha's mods.
I dropped the idea of making suguha's casual outfit (sport sweater and short) because there are plenty of mods that can fullfill this purpose, and I'm not very enthusiast about making them. I have to admit I'm growing a bit tired :wat:
I also had to give up on making her underwear pattern, it was too much pain, but I still made something close enough (I hope). The bra is still breast adjustable though.
I'm 1 mod away from the release, I just need to make the pajama open jacket and it'll be ok.
Alice Schuberg's dynamic Hair will be included in another update, after this one.

Jaxx

Content Creator

When what seems to be a simple mod turns out to be a flash resource depletion :wat::grin:
(This is just the chest layer from the closed pajama's jacket)

Antimatter42

Bedroom Philosopher
Content Creator
Designer
Writer
Author
Editor
Just an update before the very soon release of Suguha's mods.
I dropped the idea of making suguha's casual outfit (sport sweater and short) because there are plenty of mods that can fullfill this purpose, and I'm not very enthusiast about making them. I have to admit I'm growing a bit tired :wat:
I also had to give up on making her underwear pattern, it was too much pain, but I still made something close enough (I hope). The bra is still breast adjustable though.
I'm 1 mod away from the release, I just need to make the pajama open jacket and it'll be ok.
Alice Schuberg's dynamic Hair will be included in another update, after this one.
I understand. That is perfectly fine, and the underwear really isn't too big of a deal (at least in my opinion). As for the casual outfit, the default boyshorts perfectly suffice, but for the top, are you referring to the Tracksuit Top by Iago Iago , or is there another mod you can recommend for me? Not that I have a problem with you being unable to make the outfit. Anyway, thanks for the update. Maybe sometime later, I think I'll write a dialogue for Asada Shino, and then get back to that Asuna dialogue that I've been putting off.

Jaxx

Content Creator
I didn't have any specific mod in mind, I just thought there are so many of them that anything could do ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.