Suguha Kirigaya and Asada Shino Outfits Request

Antimatter42

Content Creator
I was messaging Jaxx Jaxx earlier to see if he can make these outfits, but I can't seem to post the images on the PM function on this site. So, instead, I'm opening a thread for this. My request, as indicated by the title of this thread, is for someone to make the respective school uniforms of Suguha Kirigaya and Asada Shino from Sword Art Online. I'd prefer for the regular clothes or pajamas of Suguha to be made, but I can't seem to find any good references. Nonetheless, I'm happy with her school uniform. Furthermore, I'd like for these to be loader clothes. Anyway, here are the reference images I found. I hope these will work.

If more reference images are needed, I'll try my best to find more.
-Antimatter42

Jaxx

Content Creator
Sorry for the outrageous delay of my answer, I've been kinda busy lately. I'll see what I can do about these outfits. However, I'll soon lose my access to animate. If I can't find a way around, I won't be able to work on any mod. I'll keep you posted.

Antimatter42

Content Creator
Sorry for the outrageous delay of my answer, I've been kinda busy lately. I'll see what I can do about these outfits. However, I'll soon lose my access to animate. If I can't find a way around, I won't be able to work on any mod. I'll keep you posted.
Thanks for responding, and take all the time you need.

Jaxx

Content Creator
After carefully watching the models, if I can fix my software issue, I think I'll make the following:
  • Asada Shino School Outfit (no coat, will require breast firmness mod, 4 variants: with and without jacket, without shirt, underwear)
  • Asada Shino Casual Home Outfit (3 variants, with and without sweater, underwear)
  • Suguha Kirigaya School Outfit (5 variants, with and without sweater, without shirt, without shirt and tank, underwear)
  • Suguha Kirigaya Pajamas (4 variants, full, open top, without top, panties only)
  • Bonus: Alice Schuberg's dynamic Hair (no outfit though, even if it's awesome, it might prove somehow complicated and probably irrelevant lol)
Some of these mods will absolutely require breast firmness or her breasts will move through the outfit while moving. Since some mods might be a bit complex around her chest, I'll make them breast adujstable on the chest layer, not the breasts (Asada Shino School Outfit's tie for example), that's why this mod will be mandatory.

Top Bottom