• Angelica

• Cecil

• Edward

• Emma

• Other Character not in this list

Results are only viewable after voting.

ckuriyama

Swell Supporter
I love reading the zako stories here from the very first one, Servi's Interactive Zako Stories, up to the now trending fall of an empire, and I want to add one of my own zako fantasies.

Chapter 1 Part 1: Take the Girls out

I'm Kevin, a specially trained male assassin who specializes in taking out high value targets as well as entire groups of enemies. Today though, I don't have a job right now and I've decided to call a massage therapist to my house so I can get a massage and relax.

3.png

But little did I know that today, 3 female teenage assassins were sent to once and for all take me out. 19 yo Pae, 18 yo Alisa and 18 yo Jai were sent by a Rival Agency to take me out. Pae pretended to be my massage therapist while Jai and Alisa were there to provide backup and support.

Jai
Ok Pae, this is it! You got your gun ready? Ready to eliminate this agent named Kevin?

Pae
Yup, It's right here. But I won't need it. I want to strangle this assassin with my bare hands just to show him how superior girls are to boys :wink:

Alisa
Haha let's show this assassin what girls are made off! But are you sure you just want me and Alisa to stand watch outside while you pose as the therapist and take him out?

Pae
Don't worry, I have the perfect plan :wink: I'll call on my cell once the mission's done

Jai
All right Pae, we'll hide first, then after he lets you in, I'll guard the back while Alisa guards the front

Alisa
Alright let's put this into action! After this, let's all go out for drinks ;)

Ding Dong

Pae
Hi! I'm Pae! You requested for a massage sir?

I saw Pae, she was Korean and had red hair, a red crop tank top and a red mini skirt with red sneakers. She looked like a pretty punk style girl with the outfit

Kevin
Ah yes! Come on in!

Pae enters my room

Pae
So let's start! Let's start with you standing up first as I massage your back

Kevin
Ahhhh this feels good! You're really good with your hands!

Pae
Thank you!
(Now's my chance! I'm going to give him a massive low blow )

Hyyyah!

Kevin
Owwwwwwww!!! What in the world?!

Pae
Hehehehe time to go to sleep! Huuuhhhh!

Kevin
What the...No not the pedigree!....
hyoooohhh!!

Pae
Hehehe looks like you're out! Let me go ahead and finish you off with a sleeper hold! I'll go lift you on the bed in a sitting position

Kevin
Huuuhhhh...what happened....

Pae
Ah you're awake. Time to sleep forever darling.

Kevin
No please don't....hwuuhhhh!

Pae
There we go....you can struggle all you want, but it will be all over soon. Now let's squeeze tighter and tighter

Her grip was very tight. I tried to struggle and break free, but it was no use she had it locked in. I realized during this moment that the only was I can survive this is to pretend that I was dead and hope that she does not check my pulse. Maybe this agent they sent is just a rookie and she might slip up. I had to be as convincing as I possibly could so I started drooling and twitching and eyerolling and I let my hands slowly drop

Pae
Awww he's drooling! Ewwww! hehe

I would have to appear knocked out before I was knocked out completely though, so I shut my eyes and stopped moving altogether, hoping she falls for it

Pae
Looks like he's out! hehehe well that was easy! Time to call Jai and Alisa to confirm the kill!

Pae had let me go. I can't believe it worked! Not only did she not check my pulse, she didn't even bother to snap my neck. I was awake but definitely hurting, I heard Pae say that she's going to call her friends so I kept playing dead until she finished her call so I can also fool her friends into thinking I'm dead

Pae
Hi Alisa! The job's done! The assassin has been neutralized! I'll just freshen up using his comfort room then we can have our girls night out :wink:

Alisa
Alright! Mission accomplished! We'll wait for you outside! Where do you want to go?

Pae
Hehe let's talk about it later :smile: Meet you and Jai in 10 minutes!

Alisa
Alright Pae thanks!

Ah so it looks like there's 3 of them. I'll wait for her to finish using my comfort room and then I'll ambush her. This rookie must be very well trained as evidenced by her sleeper hold

I shall have my revenge

Last edited:

ckuriyama

Swell Supporter
Chapter 1 part 2: Strike Back

I hid behind the bathroom as Pae finished brushing up. I heard Pae starting to leave the bathroom so I got into position

tumblr_lesmxqtb4Y1qcvhe3.jpg

Pae
Alright...Wait a minute...where's my target?!
Oh my god! He must be still alive!
Wait wait don't panic... My gun! Where did I put it...Ah here it is!

Pae slowly walked around the room, her gun ready.

Pae
*Thinking*
I need to act tough! Maybe I can lure him out of his hiding spot then take him out!

Pae then started to speak, clearly addressed to me. I could hear her voice loud and clear

Pae
*loud voice*
Kevin....I know you're here....There's no escaping from me Kevin...You're skills are nowhere near mine...Nice move pretending you're dead....

Pae continued to talk as she surveyed and walked around the room

Pae
*Loud Voice*
But it's all for naught....I will find you... Let me make you a deal.... Surrender and this time I'll make it quick and painless....

Kevin
*Thinking*
This girl must be knew to this thing! She just basically told me where she is! Now's my chance to strike!

I went in slowly behind her and delivered a massive low blow, the same move she did to me. She never knew what hit her

Kevin
Hyaahhhh!!!!

Pae
Owwhhh!!! Uhhhh...Omg it's you....

Kevin
Yeah I'm back and now it's time for you to take a stunner!

Pae
*drowsy* Uhhhh...what...no please don't....Oaaffff!!!...Uhhhh....*Thud*

Kevin
Whooo....Looks like she's out. Ohhhh, that must have hurt bad, she's twitching on the floor. It's too bad I have no choice but to take out this girl, she's so pretty she's probably not even 20 :frown: But she nearly killed me so she has to pay with a painful death...Well, I'll sit her up the bed and deliver a sleeperhold so she can feel exactly what I felt.

Kevin
Hi Pae, you're awake. I must say, you look really pretty in your all red outfit even I'm impressed. I guess your other friends must look equally stunning as well.:wink: Unfortunately, a job is a job and you're the enemy so it's too bad that I will have to kill you and now it's time for you to die. Any last words Pae?

Pae
Uhhh....Huh what? OMG please don't kill me I don't want to die I'm only 19! *crying* please I'll do anything, I'll ask my friends to leave! :frown:

Kevin
It's too late for that Pae, you're going to sleep forever and soon your friends will join you when they see your dead body. Time for a sleeper hold darling

Pae
*crying* Oh lord no please please please I'm scared to die...my family, my friends will....AAhhhhhh!!! Uuuhhhh....

Kevin
There There There Pae, no more talking, time to start the sleeper, I promise you this is gonna hurt

Pae
Uuhhh...Uhh....no, no....this can't be the end....uhhhh

As I locked the sleeper on Pae and slowly squeezed the life out of her, I felt a bit bad for her, she's only 19 there are so many other things she will no longer witness. But I set those thoughts aside and continued. I have a job to do. Pretty soon she will start drooling, peeing and twitching uncontrollably as her body and mind shuts down. Only when there is no more movement left will I completely let go of her

Pae
*weakly dammit....the gun could have saved me....this can't be happening, I don't want to die....

Kevin
Now now now, it's really happening, but it will be all over soon

Pae struggled as hard as she could to escape but it was no use. She began to see her life flash before her eyes. Her vision starts to become blurry as she grew weaker and weaker. As Pae's body slowly shuts down, she lost control of her bladder and a pool of urine started to form at the ground.

Pae
*weakly* OMG... what's happening... my bladder...why am I peeing..and it hurts so much... Please...stop...

I knew Pae was close to death so I started squeezed her even harder. She cried out in pain as I tightened my grip on her.

Kevin
Oh Pae, you see, this is how you make sure the person you're trying to kill is close to death. You wait for her to start urinating.

As her eyes rolled back and she started to drool, urinate, twitch and lose control of her body, she grimly resigns to her fate and stops trying to struggle altogether. Tears fall on her cheek as she knew this was over, she's going to die.

Pae
*Thoughts*
Mom...Dad...I'm so sorry...I should have never left....Jai...Alisa...Save yourselves...ugh..uh...uhhhh....

Pae fades into the darkeness as her battle finally ends

Kevin
It looks like she's dead, only some twitching, urinating and drooling left. Wew, I must have squeezed too hard, she's drooling, urinating and twitching like crazy. Better keep the sleeperhold on

I kept it for a little while longer until finally she had stopped drooling, urinating and twitching. I let her go and left the bed. There she was, spread eagle with her face contorted with an expression of immense pain and tears falling down her cheeks showing her sadness. At that moment I felt an immense amount of guilt at what I had done, but I told myself I had no other choice. This is my job and I had to do it. Furthermore, there were 2 more agents that needed to be dealt with.

Kevin
I'll use the body as a trap, I'll display it right outside the bedroom door so when her friend investigates, they will be shocked and angered at Pae's corpse and they will charge through the bedroom, upon which I can surprise them again. For sure they will come looking for Pae when they try to call her and nobody answers

Kevin
Alright, her body has now been set, now time to wait for the others

Alisa
Hey Jai, has Pae called you yet? What's taking her so long?

Jai
Yeah I have no idea, what in the world is she still doing in there? We might not be able to find a place that's not packed anymore

Alisa
I'll try calling her now, maybe she's still enjoying her handiwork :smile:

*ring ring, ring ring, ring ring, ring ring, ring ring, ring ring*
The number you dialed is either unattended or out of coverage area, please try your call later
The subscriber cannot be reached, please try your call later

Alisa
*panicking* She's not answering Jai! Something's wrong!

Jai
Damn! wait, wait, wait, Let's not panic...I need to go in there...

Alisa
No you can't Jai! What if something happens to you?! *crying* I don't want you to die Jai! What am I gonna do if you end up dead?!

Jai
I have to Alisa!!! Pae's our friend!!! Don't worry, nothing's going to happen to me I promise. Just guard the door while I get my gun and enter the house. Alright?

Alisa
*Ok Ok Jai, I'll wait outside and keep watch

Jai
Alright Alisa. Just wait for me here, I'll be back

Last edited:

ckuriyama

Swell Supporter
Chapter 1 part 3: One chance

Jai entered the house. My house was a nice hi tech place with all kinds of technology in it. Little did she know that I had CCTV cameras and I already saw her enter.

Screenshot_20180330-203330.png

Jai
*scared*
OK ok ok Jai, you can do this just relax, relax find Pae, eliminate the target and get out of here.

I could see that she was scared straight but she continued to proceed towards the bedroom. She must know the layout of my house, as she is directly headed to the bedroom. I'm impressed with her bravery, but it will do her no good as she will soon join Pae.

Jai
Alright just 1 more room. Gun locked and loaded, just open the door slowly...

I could see her turning the corner. She's about to see Pae's body. Time to get in position

Jai
Pae? *Gasps!* OH MY GOD! PAE! NO! NO! NO!

I could see her rushing towards Pae's body. In her panic and desperation, not only did she forget to check the area, she dropped her gun on the floor. She's clearly a rookie as she let her emotions get to her and completely forgot that her target could strike anytime

Jai
*Tries to administer CPR*
*Crying*
Pae! Pae! Please wake up! Don't leave me and Alisa!
No,No,No this can't be...Don't die Pae...Damn dammit! I have to call Alisa!

Alisa
Jai! What's happening?!

Jai
Alisa! I found Pae...she's...she's...-huuuhhh!

I used this opportunity to grab Jai from behind. Holding her two cheeks together, she realized that I can snap her neck anytime.

Alisa
*crying* Jai! What happened? Where's Pae? Please answer me!

Kevin
*Whispers in Jai's ear* Tell her that Pae is alright and she's just cleaning the mess and your friend can meet you in the house in 15 minutes. If you refuse I will snap your neck and you can join Pae on the floor as a corpse. You only have once chance. Do it now.

Jai
*exhaling* Alisa I found Pae. She's alright and the target has been eliminated. We're cleaning up the mess now, and please come here to the bedroom in 15 minutes so we can talk about our night out

Alisa
Oh my God thank you Jai! ok ok I'll be there in 15 minutes thanks bye *end call*

Kevin
Good girl. You know you're very pretty with you entirely blue outfit, blue hair, blue tank top and blue shorts. Now let's have a nice little chat. Answer everything correctly and I might let you live. Who are you and who do you work for?

Jai
I'm not telling you anything you bastard! You killed Pae!

Kevin
I see. Well that's a shame I guess you'll be joining your friend here as a corpse. Goodbye darling. Hyyeeeee---

Jai
No wait wait wait!

Kevin
Yes?

Jai
*sobbing* Ok!! ok I'll tell you everything!! Please I don't want to die please please just let me and Alisa live!! I'll do anything

Kevin
Unfortunately it doesn't work that way. If you talk, you get to live but Alisa dies. If you refuse, you die but Alisa lives. Now let's try one last time: Who are you, how old are you and who do you work for?

Jai knew at this point that no matter what, Kevin will probably kill her anyway after he got the information from her. So she realized that only possible way she and Alisa could still survive is she can get the man talking just long enough so that he would lose track of the time and Alisa can come in and save her. So she decided to tell him everything even it means the assassin will kill Alisa. Because she is holding on to the very small chance that Alisa may still come while she is still alive and she can kill the assassin.

Jai
*Crying* Oh God no...Ok ok you win, I'll tell you everything, just don't kill me! I'm sorry Alisa please just get out of here when you see me and Pae's dead body. I'm Jai, 18 yo I work for Cecil Cleaners Incorporated.

Kevin
Let me remind you that Alisa's fate is sealed but you still might live depending on what you say. Ahh Cecil's Cleaners, yes I know that place. Better go pay them a visit after this. Why are you out to kill me? How many friends do you have now in my house? How many agents do you have at Cecil's Cleaners?

Jai
*They never say the exact number but it's never less that 3 at any given time, usually higher. There's 3 of us here now, me, Pae and Alisa waiting outside. This is our first mission and this was just supposed to be an easy mission, because there are 3 of us vs you. Now it has gone horribly wrong and my best friend Pae is dead and you're going to kill Alisa.

Kevin
Ok that's all I need to know Jai. Tell me, have you ever heard of the mandible claw?

Jai
*shudders, crying* Huh? What? Why?

Kevin
Wrong answer Jai. I ask the questions here not you. Goodbye ms pretty

Jai
Huh what no please don't! You said you won't kill me if I told- hummmppphh!!

Jai struggled and muffled desperately as I squeezed the mandible claw as hard as I could. I was seriously considering earlier to let her go, but she insulted me earlier and I can't let that slide. Time for her to join Pae.

Jai
*whisper* huhhhuuhh..no please...you said you won't kill me...hhuuunnn...no...

Kevin
I can't hear you Jai, no use trying to speak. Better to just go with in and give up darling and it will hurt a little bit less

Jai knew that she was more or less screwed. He knew from her training that the mandible claw is the ultimate killer move and when properly applied nobody can escape from it. One can only hope that he/she can survive long enough for someone to save him/her. Most people last only 2-3 minutes. One time an assassin who was able to ambush her during an attack on their headquarters had locked it in on her for nearly 5 minutes before Alisa was able to shoot the assassin in the head from behind. She was already dead when Alisa got to her but Alisa's emergency CPR saved her life. But Jai knew there's around 10 minutes to go before Alisa arrived.

Jai
*Thinking* no no no I can't give up and die! uuhhhh I must fight it, Alisa will come uhhhh...

Kevin
Now Now Jai stop struggling it's no use dear, pretty soon you'll be drooling on my hand, twitching and eventually urinating on the floor due to your body shutting down. This hold is more devastating than the sleeperhold it's the most painful hold ever.

Jai

*weakly* I beg you...please...
don't kill me...I'm afraid to die

Kevin
Good lord you're determined! It's almost 4 minutes now! I've never had anyone last this long! I'm impressed you've got guts! But it's not going to help you now

Jai
*weakly* Oh god...my bladder...I'm urinating...I beg you...No more please...Just...Just...Just shoot me with my gun...Please just kill me now...please...just end it

Kevin
Ah I can hear you now. Well too bad, you're gonna die in the most painful way possible

Jai
Uhh...Alisa...please...save...me

At this point I was now very surprised. It was now 7 minutes, Jai is almost gone but she was still very weakly struggling. I've dropped her to a lying down position on the floor, she's drooling non stop, a pool of urine has formed soiling her shorts, her eyes has rolled back and she's twitching violently, yet I can see she's still holding my arm, still refusing to let go using whatever little power she has left. She's one very tough girl who just refuses to die. Maybe I should stop...No she must die.

Kevin
Good God Jai why won't you just die already? Pae only took 3 1/2 minutes with the sleeper hold! Let me squeeze ever harder hyahhh!!

9 minutes in, Jai could see her life flashing before her eyes. She would never see her friends again. Her body is no longer responding to any movement she tried do. Tears fell down her cheeks as she realized her effors were all in vain. Alisa is not going to save her and all 3 of them are going to die here.

Jai
Huggghnnn...No...I can't...-Huuugghhh..I'm sorry I didn't tell you Derek...I'm sorry Pae, Alisa...UUhhhh....

Kevin
Is she finally dead?
*Looks at CCTV camera*
Damn Alisa is already in the house
Let me check her pulse really quick before I let the mandible claw go
Ok she has no pulse, looks like that did it, but no more time to double check, move the body or snap her neck, I need to hide now!

As I glanced at Jai real quick, it looks like was finally dead. But I'm not sure. I wasn't able to check thoroughly, I only checked her neck pulse, I wasn't able to check the temple or wrist. Her mouth was open, drool leaking from the side and her eyes were closed with tears falling on her cheek. Even in death she still looked sexy. I wish she wasn't the enemy, her determination and endurance was something I had never seen before. She would have been a great ally, with experience probably even the best ally I ever had.

Kevin
Ok Alisa is just about to enter the door I better get ready.

Last edited:

ckuriyama

Swell Supporter
Chapter 1 part 4: Miracle

Alisa
:grin: Alright Jai, where are we going, I'm excited...Oh my God! :eek:
Captured.PNG

I could only imagine Alisa's shock when she saw Pae and Jai lying on the floor.

Alisa!
OMG Pae! Jai! Shit no! This can't be!

Alisa first rushes to Pae's body and tries her best to save her as she administered CPR

Alisa
*Crying*
*Does CPR*
No no no no no. Pae! Pae!! Shit she has no pulse! And her body's already as cold as stone...

No matter how much she tried though, Pae showed no signs of life. Alisa's heart sank as she realized that there was no hope for Pae. She was long dead before Alisa got to her.

Alisa
He tortured her to death... Her urine...it's all over the floor...

Alisa then suddenly realized that Jai may still be alive. She knew from their friendship that Jai was one tough girl. Plus, Jai entered the house after Pae so if she is dead, she was dead for a much shorter time than Pae.

Alisa then quickly rushes to Jai's side

Alisa
Jai! Jai!...OMG....That bastard he also tortured you!!!! Your urine's all over the place just like Pae!!! I'm going to kill him!!!
*checks her neck pulse*
*crying*
OMG no pulse...This can't be....
*Hugs Jai to check her body temperature*
*realizes that Jai is still warm*
OMG you're still warm! Come on! I can still save you again!
*Begins to perform CPR*
Please Jai, please don't give up on me! Please wake up Jai! Don't do this to me! Please you can do this I believe in you!

Alisa is a very cute girl, Chinese with purple hair, a purple tank top, a purple see-through plaid mini skirt with purple mini shorts underneath as well as purple Keds. It's too bad she'll meet the same end as Pae and Jai.

Kevin
*thinking*
Jai must be still warm because she has been dead for roughly less than 30 seconds. No worries I'm sure she's dead and no amount of CPR can save her. Time to move in. As this point, Alisa has been performing CPR for around 20 seconds, she has done around 10 chest compressions and 1 breath.

Alisa
*CPR continues*
Come on Jai! I know you still have some fight left in you! Wake up! I need you Jai! :frown: I want you to live... Crap what that's sound?!

Alisa heard my footsteps as I approached her. Damn she has excellent hearing! She quickly pulled out her gun, a Walther PPK and aimed it straight at me!

Alisa
You! You did all this! You killed all my friends! You bastard!

I was nervous at this point, it looks like she's going to shoot me anytime, but I kept my cool. She's a rookie so maybe she'll shoot me in the chest, where my body armour underneath my jacket will protect me.

Kevin
Yes you can plainly see your friends are dead and you will be next

Alisa
I highly doubt that you bastard. I have the gun not you. You killed Pae and Jai and now I, Alisa, am going to kill you!

Kevin
I strongly suggest you reconsider you decision. I won't track you down and kill you if you leave now

Alisa
Oh really?! After you killed Pae and Alisa?! Do you really think I'm that stupid?!

Kevin
I'm just trying to give you a chance to walk out of here----

Alisa
No more talking! Die you bastard!
*BANG BANG BANG*

Alisa shot me 3 times in the chest, I fell to the floor, my body armour absorbed the bullets but I pretended I was dead.

Alisa
Die! Die! Die!
*BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG!*
*CLICK CLICK CLICK*

Alisa was out of ammo. Damn she must be very angry indeed. She shot me 4 more times in the chest when I was already on the floor.

Alisa
huuhh huuhhh *panting* He's dead. The bastard's finally dead. I'm sorry Jai, Pae, It's my fault if only I was here sooner... We would all have been still alive... *crying*

As I expected, she forget to check my pulse if I was dead. She didn't even bother to check if I had any blood. She's crying now, time to stike again. This time, much more slowly...

Alisa
*grieving*
Jai...Pae...we had so many plans together...I can't believe you're gone...

Kevin
Hello I'm back

Alisa
Huh? What in the world...Ahhh!

I grabbed Alisa by her cheeks. She realized that I was in prime position to snap her neck. Immediately her tough girl persona disappeared and crying, she pleaded for me to spare her

Kevin
Hi Alisa, I was wearing body armour. So it looks like I got you right where I wanted. Time for you to die. Any last words?

Alisa
*crying*
No please please have mercy on me! I'm sorry! I'm sorry, don't kill me I'm only 18! If you let me go I can give you a really good time, I know you want that...

Kevin
Well that's new. I appreciate your offer but sad to say I'm not here to negotiate.

Alisa
*crying*
Wait Wait if you keep me alive I'll also tell you everything you need to know to attack the company. I'll betray all my friends for you! Just spare mmmmeeeeee!!

Kevin
You're a backstabber. I don't like that. Gives me another reason to kill you. Time to say goodbye baby. hwuuuhhh...

Alisa
No please don't kill me! I don't want to die! Please I hope there's some good in you I still want to live my li-...

Kevin
hyyyaaaahhhh!

Alisa
hwwuuuhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! uuhhhh.... *thud*

I had snapped Alisa's neck. The force was so violent that she now lay on my arms twitching violenty. Drool fell from her mouth and urine flowed out as well. It only lasted briefly, afterwards she remained perfectly still. Her eyes were wide open in terror as well as her mouth with an expression of disbelief. I shrugged, she was so pretty, even now that she's dead.

Kevin
Well, all three assassins are now dead. Time to call home base and have my agents dispose the bodies.

As I dialed the number, something caught my eye, something incredibly unbelievable.
Jai, whom I though was dead, was stirring. Very slowly and very weakly, but it was undeniable. Jai was starting to wake up.

Jai was still alive. Severely injured but alive.

Kevin
Oh my Good God?! Crap. Alisa's efforts were not in vain after all. She had saved Jai from death?! But that CPR was only 20 seconds! Nobody has ever woken up from a CPR that short!

Jai
*weakly*
Uhhhh....OMG...Alisa..is that you...you did it....you saved me again...I can't thank you enough....

I approached Jai as she was waking up

Kevin
Hi Jai, we meet again.

Jai
*weakly*
No...not you...what have you done to Alisa?.... uuhhhh....

Kevin
Alisa's right there, I snapped her neck. I must say she's very cute as well, just like you.

Jai
Damn...Damn...Damn....No...she was my best friend...I hate you so much....well...just do it....just get my gun...and shoot me in the head....Dammit....do it already....

Kevin
On the contrary, I admire your resillience and bravery so much. Nobody had survived for that long on the mandible claw. And I've never seen anyone wake up from a CPR that short. Your will to live is completely amazing. Honestly I think I have a crush on you now. So I've decided you're not dying today. I'm going to bring you to my base where you can start working with me once you've recovered.

Jai
No...No....Bastard...I'd rather kill myself first before I ever help you.

Kevin
Well you don't have a say in that. You're coming with me today. First though we'll have to get you to my homebase so we can treat you as you're severely hurt. After that my agents will have a chat with you. I'm sure they can make you change your mind.

I called my base

Kevin
Yes hello, I was attacked today by 3 girls, 2 of them are dead and 1 is in critical condition. I need someone to send these two bodies to Cecil's Cleaners Incorporated. The other girl in critical condition I'm letting her live because I saw it firsthand, she's made out of the right stuff. I'll be headed there in 10 minutes. Over and out.

Last edited:

ckuriyama

Swell Supporter
Chapter 2 part 1: Gone too Far

I brought Jai to my headquarters. Her injuries were severe enough that it would take her at least a week before she can fully recover. They are confident that she will eventually join us, after which she can start training with me. I'm quite excited at that idea since I had developed a crush on her.

13 days later

Jai has made a complete recovery. Yet currently, she refuses to cooperate with my agents. I've decided to personally visit her myself. I went to her room and I asked everyone to leave and untie her. It was now me and Jai alone standing inside the room. I need her help so I can assault one of Cecil's bases

Kevin
Hello Jai it's been a while, how are you doing?

3Capture.PNG

Jai
*sarcastic*
Hehehe hi Kevin. I've never been better. What brings you here?

I had Jai wear a sexy outfit at the interrogation. She wore a white sleeveless midriff, white plaid mini skirt and regular sneakers. She must think that I'm a pervert as she's eyeing me with disdain.

Kevin
I've heard that you still won't join us. So I decided to talk to you myself.

Jai
*sarcastic seductive voice*
Ohhhh the big bad boss has decided to visit his pretty sexy prize. Admit it, you came here because you have a crush on me don't you?

Kevin
Well that is definitely true.

Jai
Well why don't you let your pretty little lady leave and she can give you something back in return? *winks at me*

Kevin
You know I can't do that.

Jai
Well tough guy, what are planning to do then? Make me join you? You know that's not gonna happen.

Kevin
You are strong willed indeed I like that. But everyone has a breaking point and I need to know what yours is.

Jai
I'd like to see you try Kevin

Kevin
My pleasure Jai. Why don't we begin?

Jai
Oh I'm dying to see what you could possibly do to me your little baby crush

I approached Jai cautiously. It looks like she's was ready to fight me. No problem. Time to teach her how to fight and give her some hands on training

Jai
Hyahhh!!!

I dodged her kick and punched her in the stomach

Kevin
Yah!!

Jai
Owwwwww!!!! You would hurt your pretty little thing?

Kevin
Don't make a high kick unless the enemy's stunned Jai.

Jai
Oh so now you're schooling me? Well let me take you to class!

We went on like this for over 20 minutes. Every mistake she made, I told Jai what she did wrong. Despite being still angry and clearly trying to kill me, she apparently was listening to my advice. As time went on, she was able to hit me cleanly several times. We were both covered with bruises, with Jai having a lot more than me. Despite that, she still won't quit. She still refuses to join me. I was getting tired of her refusal. It's time to show her I mean business

Kevin
Come on baby, we can't play this game forever. If you don't stop now, I'll be forced to really start hurting you.

Jai
Who says you can call me baby now? You know what, go ahead, I'm trying my best to kill you anyway . Hyaahhh!!! Huhh? Owmppp!!!

I blocked her right arm and dropped her to the floor while still holding her arm

Kevin
Jai, have you ever broken your arm before?

Jai
*surprised* *worried* Huh? what are you talk-

Kevin
huuhhh!!!

Jai
Ayiiiii!!!!!!

I had broken Jai's right arm. There is a loud snap. She screamed in pain, as her arm was detached from the socket.

Jai
*crying* Kevin...how could you....do this to me...My arm...it hurts so much....

Kevin
So Jai, ready to work together now?

Jai
*crying* ok ok Kevin, I give up Just...Just...fix my arm Kevin...come closer.. Hyahhh!

I blocked her right kick and was now holding her ankle as she is standing on 1 foot

Jai
*panic* No wait wait wait Kevin! I'm sorry! I'm sorry, I didn't mean it, you're pretty baby's just joking! Whatever you're gonna do, please don't do-

Kevin
huuhhh!!!

Jai
Ayiiiii!!!!!!

I then broke Jai's right ankle. She lets out a horrific scream, and convulses a bit which makes her breasts shake as she falls to the floor crying in pain.

Jai
*Crying* OMG OMG...You did it....I'll never be able to walk again...Are you going to kill me Kevin?...Are you going to kill your little baby crush?....

Kevin
You know what? Maybe I will

Jai
*Crying* Then do it already...You should have killed me 2 weeks ago....You just wasted your time....Baby's not talking or joining you. Ever.

Kevin
Have it your way Jai. Let's move on to your left ankle. Here's your left ankle. Say goodbye to your left ankle Jai.

At this point though, Jai had finally made up her mind. Although she can confirm that Kevin does have a crush on her, she can now painfully say that it is not going to save her life or help her get out of here. It's time to give up on this and join Kevin.

Jai
*crying* Wait! Wait baby wait! Ok! Ok! I give up! I'm going to help you! Just stop hurting me Kevin, I can't take it anymore it's too much pain. I'll even give you a-

Kevin
Hyaahhh!!!!!

Jai
Ayiiiii!!!!!!

I then broke Jai's left ankle. Once again she screams, now in complete disbelief as she saw her ankle contorted in a unnatural angle. Now she lost control of her bladder and some urine starts to fall on the floor

Jai
*crying* Kevin!..please.....I said I give up already....please stop killing me....please help me....

Kevin
Sorry Jai but I've made up my mind. Today's you're last day on earth. Now let's move on to that left arm, your last limb. Say goodbye to your left arm Jai

Jai couldn't believe it. It looks like she's going to die after all. Kevin only kept her alive so that he could enjoy killing her in his own time. She began to cry. The pain from her broken bones was so intense, she could't do anything else.

Jai
*crying* No Kevin please don't I've changed my mind....Please... Your little baby's begging you...I don't want to die anymore...Please...just...just do whatever you want to me...make me your plaything....just..just let me li-

Kevin
Hyaahhh!!!!!

Jai
Ayiiiii!!!!!!

A loud snap shuts Jai up. She screams again as she lies on the ground utterly broken, still screaming and crying in complete agony. Jai pukes at the ground due to the extreme pain as she sees Kevin approaching her as he picks her head up to set her up for a neck snap

Kevin
Time to sleep forever. Goodbye Jai.

At this point, Jai was willing to say just about anything I wanted to hear to save her life. She could only manage a whisper at this point.

Jai
*crying* *whisper* Wait Kevin! Please...listen to me....If you really have a crush on me...if you really like me....then you will spare me...I won't leave this place...because to be honest...I think you're really cute...maybe after you let me live...we can work something out....

Kevin
You what Jai? I think we can. All this bone snapping of my crush has made my thing incredibly hard. The pressure is mounting below and I need to release ito. I think you can help me get it back to a normal size using your mouth. Just there, no need to go under, I'm assuming no one has ever gone there, I'm not taking your you know what away.

Jai could belive it. This deranged sick psycopath, after hurting her and breaking all her limps, is now asking for that with her. Sobbing and crying inside, she realized she has no choice. All her limbs are broken and she can't defend herself anymore. Swallowing whatever pride she has left, she asked kevin to come closer. Well at least, he was kind enough to let her keep that.

Jai
*sobbing*
Ok Kevin...come closer...let's do this...

Kevin
Aahh!!!

Jai!!
*crying*
Hmppphh!!...hummmpp!!!huuhhhuhh!

I could see tears flowing through Jai eyes as we worked. We worked for around 5 minutes before I was able to release everything in her mouth. She's so pretty, and I was so motivated that not much stimulation was required. It was released pretty quickly.

Kevin
Ohhh..ohhh. *peaks* OOHHH!!!..*exhales* AAHHH...that was so good. You really give a satisfying experience. You know what Jai, I'm not going to snap your neck anymore

After she labored so much with the effort and humiliation in her mouth, Jai suddenly felt a ray of hope. Maybe, just maybe, she's going to live after all...

Jai
*weakly* Really?

Kevin
Let's just go for another mandible claw

Jai
*Weakly* huh what? No please Kevin please don't torture me anymo-

Kevin
Hyaahhh!!!!!

Jai
Ayiiiii!!!!!!

Jai knew that this is it. She's going to die a painful death here today. This time, no one is here to save her, no Alisa to perform CPR. Maybe should just give up and stop fighting altogether and let death take over....

Jai
*thinking*
No I can't do that. I must survive for as long as I could. I want to die with dignity. I want to face the afterlife knowing that I did everything I could to survive until the very end.

Kevin
Just close you eyes and take a rest Jai. It will be all over soon!

Jai though continued to struggle as much as she still could as her eyes rolled at the back of her head and urine came out of her bladder and vomit came out of her mouth and she twitched violently.

This time it took almost 15 minutes before Jai finally entered the afterlife. She is one tough girl indeed.

Jai
uhhh...uhhhh...please....kevin....don't...do...this..uuhhhh. *dies*

Jai lay dead on the floor with urine and vomit all over her body. Her face showed a girl who died with immense pain and sadness with tears falling from her eyes. Her limps were a painful sight, contorted unnaturally, spoiling an otherwise sexy view of her bruised and battered body even in death.

Once again, my thing felt incredibly turned on again at the sight of her, so I pulled it out again and did it myself this time. Sticky liquid fell over her face and body as I let it all out.

Kevin
It looks like you're finally dead baby.
Well, time to bring you back to life

To be honest, I never planned to kill Jai all along. Even if she never joined me, I would have probably let her go after 6 months. All this pain that I inflicted on her was simply to get her to join me, and once she had joined me, the additional pain was simply made to increase her pain tolerance and her already impressive will to live.

Kevin
*administers CPR*
Ok Jai, time to wake up. Jai? you still there baby?

Something's wrong though. My CPR isn't working. It's been 10 minutes and Jai won't wake up. At this point I was starting to get worried, maybe she is really dead, maybe I just really killed my crush...

Kevin
*continues CPR*
Hey Jai please wake up!, Come on baby, I know you can fight through this! Please don't die Jai! I should have never broken your bones! It was too much for you!

I kept going and going, but Jai remained completely dead. Not a single sign of life. I began to cry as it began to dawn on me.

Jai is dead

Jai is not coming back

I began to cry

Kevin
*continues CPR*
Jai! Jai! No! No! what have I done! Jai.....

after nearly 30 minutes, I finally gave up on the CPR and hugged Jai's corpse.

Kevin
*crying*
*hugs Jai*
I'm so sorry Jai....I'm sorry. My love is dead...

At that point, Jai once again does something that no other human being has ever done before.

Once again, Jai, the girl who never gives up, who simply refuses to die, pulls herself out from the pits of death.

Jai has woken up

Jai is alive

Jai
Uhhhh....what the hell....you saved me...

Kevin
Jai...once you said that you're going to join me, I had already decided that you're going to survive. All the other pain I inflicted on you was just to make you stronger, to increase your already impressive will to live and that thing we did earlier was for me to see if you're willing to do whatever it take to survive. Because if you ever get captured, they will ask that from you. I'm sure of it.

Jai
Damn...Kevin you're one sick...sadistic...bastard...Why don't you bring your little baby crush to the medical bay?

Kevin
Don't worry Jai, the medical bay wil fix you right up, repair all your bones, remove all your bruises and you'll be back to 100% healed. Although it may take a month to do so. I'll be visiting you everyday

Jai
Sure...Just don't kill me again Kevin...I might not make it the next time around...You don't want your baby girl dying for good now do you?

Last edited:

ckuriyama

Swell Supporter
Chapter 2 Part 2 Rookie training

1 month has passed and now Jai has fully recovered. People have now started to notice that I have a crush on her due to the fact we spend a lot of time together and they begin to feel that she already has some influence with me. They liked her realistic and practical attitude, compared to my unpopular hardline and unchangeable policies.

I am now preparing for the attack on one of Cecil's bases tomorrow. The base I targeted is a rookie training facility. Jai mentioned that tomorrow there should only be 6 assassins in the base: 5 rookies, and the HQ leader

For today though, there are 3 trainees who are in their final exam before graduating and becoming a certified assassin of the company.
They are:
Erika
Capture5.PNG
Nikki
Capture2.PNG
Paula.
l_p0051658390.jpg

The final exam consists of a match where their goal is to simply survive for 5 minutes, in whatever condition they end up in, against one of my agents. They are no holds barred, with each one trying their best to knock out their trainees. If they trainees manage to break an arm or knock their trainers out, they automatically advance. However, if one of the trainers has managed to lock a hold on them before 5 minutes is up, they must find a way to escape the hold first, thus they cannot be saved by the bell. For today, I decided to personally be their trainer. But unlike my agents, instead of knocking out my trainees, I kill them.

While Erika, Nikki and Paula were waiting for me, they opted to have another chat together.

Erika
So this is it girls. I know we can do this! We'll all pass and we'll become certified assassins!

Nikki
I love your confidence Erika!

Erika
We just have to believe in ourselves! Nikki, Paula you remember the strategy we talked about earlier?

Paula
Yup :) Thank you so much for your help Erika!

I then entered the room. I spoke directly with Erika, Nikki and Paula

Kevin
Ok Erika, Nikki and Paula, this is your final test. I believe you know the rules here. Survive for 5 minutes against me and you become official assassins. Incapacitate me before 5 minutes, and you also become assassins. However if I'm able to lock you into a hold before 5 minutes, you must escape first before you past the test. Any questions?

Erika
No questions here Kevin

Nikki
Me too

Paula
Same here

Kevin
Ok Erika will go first. Please step in the fighting area so we can begin. A timer is located here and it will go off when it's 5 minutes. Nikki and Paula, please leave the area. You may observe the fight in the see through glass in the other room.

In the other room, Nikki and Paula discussed Erika's chances with me

Nikki
I'm quite sure Erika will win today. She's incredibly quick and powerful with her holds

Paula
Yeah Nikki I completely agree with you and Erika already told both of us Kevin's weakness. This should be a cinch!

Erika entered the fighting area. She was a 20yo Chinese girl with black hair, a white sports bra and black shorts. She looked very confident and she entered the fighting area with an aura of superiority and power.

Erika
Ready to submit to me Kevin? After I'm done with you, you're gonna beg for me to stop.

Kevin
You're going to pay for that attitude. Show me what you've got! Hyah!

Erika dodged my initial high kick and was playing keep away with me. I was getting quite frustrated as she just kept on dodging.

Erika
Why can't you catch me? You're too slow for me Kevin!

Kevin
Well why don't you fight back Erika?

Erika
You can't fool me Kevin. I don't need to. If you don't kill me after 5 minutes, I still win.

She was right though. 2 minutes had passed. Little did I know that her strategy was actually to tire me out until she found a opening. After I missed another high kick, she followed up with a kick directly at my male area!

Kevin
Haummppphh! *stunned*

Erika
Awwww what's the matter Kevin? There there let me help you up. Now...Eat Defeat!.. hwwwahh!

Kevin
Uhhhhhh.....Hyooooo!!!!*Thud*

Erika
Hehehe I just knocked out the boss of this company. Let's have some more fun! What can I torture him with.... ah an ankle lock! I'll make him give up!

Erika however had make a fatal mistake. Instead of keeping me knocked out and waiting for the 5 minutes to pass, she instead woke me up. This gave me to a chance to recover, reverse her next move and take her down

Erika
*kicks me awake* Wake up Kevin! You ready for this? Let me just hold your right ankle here...Hyahhh!!

Kevin
Aahhhhh!

Erika
So what do you say Kevin?! You give up?! Give up!

I screamed in pain as she held my foot up high and twisted my ankle. However, I was stronger and bigger than Erika so after a few seconds on the ankle lock, I was able to roll to the side with all my strength and pushed Erika off me. The force made her slip and fall.

Erika
Whoa! Owwww!!!

I quickly got up to my feet. Erika was back on her feet as well, but I was up first and I quickly kicked Erika right in the face

Kevin
Hyahhh!!

Erika
Hugghhh!!!

The kick stunned Erika and she was dazed and unable to defend herself but she remained on her feet, so I delivered several punches straight to her head.

Kevin
Hyahhh!!

Erika
Hugghhh!!!

Despite the fact she clearly has lost and was simply standing there as my punching bag, I delivered several more until she finally fell to the floor

Kevin
Wapowww!

Erika
Hugghhhhhhhhhhhh.........*thud*

Erika fell to the floor unconscious. It was now 4 minutes and 30 seconds into the fight so now I had to finish her off. I woke up Erika and stood her up

Kevin
Come on Erika, get back up, It's time for you to go away

Erika
Uhhhh...Damn no... Ok you win kevin...I surrende-

Kevin
Hyehhh!

Erika
Haummppp!!

I locked Erika in a Dragon Sleeper. I had locked it in at 4 minutes and 50 seconds, so Erika had no choice but to try and escape the hold. For a short while, Erika remained defiant and tried to get out of the hold

Erika
Grrrr..gggrrrr.... I will get out of this..Damn you Kevin

Kevin
It's no use Erika, you're not getting out of this. Just submit Erika, just ask me to kill you quickly and I will snap your neck, it will be much less painful and quicker I promise

Erika
No....No....Never....Never....Ughhhh...

After a while, Erika became weaker and weaker as I kept the hold, she started drooling and twitching and she lost control of her bladder as urine fell to the floor. She has now finally gave up and was pleading for me to stop

Erika
Ughhh...No please stop Kevin...you win...stop hurting me...

Kevin
So you want me to snap your neck?

Erika
Ughh...No..No...just let me go...ughhhhh

I kept the hold on though. As Erika continued to suffer, I could see she's starting to fade away as her she started to twitch and her legs started to buckle under her.

Nikki and Paula stared in the other room in horror

Nikki
OMG Paula, He's killing Erika?!

Paula
No! No! Erika please escape! Please hold on and try to escape!

Back in the room, I continued my dragon sleeper

Kevin
Time to go Erika.

Erika
No this can't happen...I don't want to die...ughhh...

Right before Erika faded away, I loosened my hold on her. She immediately gasped for breath. However, after just 1 gasp, I immediately tightened my grip again.

Kevin
Ready for more Erika?

Erika
Huh...no...no..please stop already...

Kevin
This isn't going to stop Erika. I can keep at it all day I have all the time in the world. Unless you plead for me to snap your neck, you're going to continue to suffer.

Erika
No..no..no don't kill me please...Just let me go...I'll do anythin-uuhhhggg!

Erika was in a very difficult predicament. I wasn't going to stop punishing her. She was going to stay in a world of extreme pain until she gives up. She decided that this wasn't worth it anymore. She has lost and she was going to die. Might as well make Kevin stop the pain so her suffering would end.

Kevin
Let's go on, hyahh!!

Erika
*Crying*
Wait kevin...Ok I give up...Just...do it. Just...Just kill me now...Please..snap my neck..Just..make the pain stop.

Honestly though, I was testing her resolve at this point. If she could hold on for several more minutes like Jai did before, I would have stopped and spare her. But it looks like she's giving up now. She has weak resolve and doesn't deserve to live

Kevin
Oh did I hear you right Erika? Snap your neck?

Erika
*Crying*Yes...please...Kevin...just kill me now...I can't take it anymore...

Kevin
As you wish Erika.

Erika
*Crying*
I'm so sorry Nikki, Paula, I couldn't do it..Please defeat....Kevin for me. Mom, dad, I'm so sorr-

Kevin
Hyahhh!!

Erika
HUuuuhhhh!!!ugh...*thud*

With one big pull, I had snapped Erika's neck. Her eyes widened in shock and a massive amount of urine poured out of her bladder. Drool flowed through her mouth and her tongue rolled out. Her arms fell limp and I let her drop on the floor, pushing her forward. She fell face down on her own urine, spead eagle, twitching for a while before becoming completely still. Even in death she still looked very sexy.

In the other room, Nikki and Paula screamed in horror

Nikki
Omg Erika! No No No! It can't be! Why?!

Paula!
*crying*
Nikki! Erika is dead! OMG we're next! No No I can't die here no no no

Kevin
Whew. That was both fun and exciting! that feels gooooddd! Too bad she couldn't withstand the pain...Oh well! Please bring Nikki in!

Last edited:

ckuriyama

Swell Supporter
Chapter 2 Part 3 Not going to work

While waiting for Nikki to enter, I bought in a steel folding chair to the room. However I simply let Erika's body laying in the middle of the room. I wanted to see if this will distract Nikki.

It was now Nikki's turn. Although still in shock with the death of her friend Erika, she remembered what Erika told her. Aside from his overconfidence, he's also very susceptible to seduction, especially from beautiful girls. If she can seduce Kevin, he will lower his ground and from there she will be able to strike

Paula
Nikki! what are we going to do?! He killed Erika and then we're next!

Nikki
Paula! Get a hold of yourself! Remember what Erika told us! If my strategy doesn't work, then use yours!

Paula
Ok ok ok....You're right Nikki..We can do this...We can beat Kevin...just stick to the plan...Ok...ok...Thanks Nikki.

Nikki
Just relax Paula...I'm not going to let my guard down and he's not going to get the better of me.

Paula
Ok Nikki good luck I know you can do it

Nikki entered the fighting area. She was a 21yo Japanese girl with auburn hair, a pink sports bra and black shorts. For some reason, she was smiling and all happy despite the fact that I just killed her friend

Kevin
Well hello Nikki, you seem to be so happy right now

Nikki
Hi Hi Hi well Kevin, don't worry about what you did to Erika, she was weak, she got what she deserved. Now, I can see that you're tired, let me go ahead and give you a wonderful, happy time. Let's forget about this test first, we can do it later:grin:

Kevin
Well Well Well Nikki, you know I like that. Alright, show me what you're got.

Nikki
Well Kevin, just lie down here and let's start off by taking off your shirt.:grin:

Kevin
My pleasure. Ohh this is going to be fun!

Nikki
You said it big boy!:wink:

As I removed my shirt, Nikki began to seductively walk towards me. She then hugged me at the neck as I held her by the waist.

Nikki
Ready for some fun Kevin?
:grin:

Kevin
Well Nikki, Sorry if I didn't tell you, but I actually have other plans

Nikki
Huh? what are you talking abou-

Kevin
Hyahhh!

Nikki
Aaaahhhh!!:eek:

Nikki's plan may have worked before, but nowadays not anymore. Even since I met Jai, I have taken a fondness for her, and I no longer fall to other girls' seduction techniques simply because it's only Jai that I am emotionally attracted to nowadays.

Nikki
Uhhh!! Uhhhh! Kevin let go of me!:eek:

Kevin
The last 5 minutes of your life Nikki will be spent in extreme pain

I squeezed Nikki as hard as I could. She screamed in pain as she tried her very hardest to escape but it was no use my grip was too tight on her.

Nikki
No! No! You're not killing me that easy Kevin! Hyah!!!

She tried everything to escape, she punched me repeatedly in the face and I must admit it did hurt, although my pain tolerance prevented me from releasing the hold. When she tried poking my eyes out, I gave her a headbutt which completely dazed her and put a stop to that.

Kevin
Come on Nikki, just give in and it will stop hurting anymore.

Nikki
No...Never....Hughh!!

As I squeezed Nikki harder, drool began to flow from her mouth. She then lost control of her bladder and her eyes started to roll back. She was close to death.

Kevin
Any last words Nikki before I break your back?

Nikki
*weakly*
You....blindsided...me...Ughhhh....you....coward....not..fair

She had a point though. Unlike Erika who got a fair chance to kill me, Nikki wasn't able to get then chance. I decided to give her a chance to fight back, so I let her go. She fell to the floor in incredible pain but alive.

Nikki
*weakly*
Uggh...You realized how much of a bastard you are....Now...I'm going to kill you....

I pulled Nikki up by the hair and dragged her to the chair. I made her sit down on the chair.

Kevin
30 seconds Nikki. Afterwards we resume whether you're ready or not

Nikki
Grrrrrr.. Whatever you say coward.:mad:

Nikki sat on the chair coughing uncontrollably and painfully gasping for air. Some urine still continued to flow from her bladder and she was still very weak but she was eventually able to control it.

Nikki
*thinking*
I probably need a whole minute to recover from this. I'll just wait for him to strike, the dodge it then retaliate

Kevin
Times up. Hyahhhh!!!- Whoa!

Nikki has dodged my kick by falling back on the chair then rolling backwards.
When I tried to follow up another kick, she countered by delivering a punch right in the forehead and completely stunning me. I saw stars and my vision became blurry but I was able to stay on my feet. I tried my best to shake it off but I was definitely defenseless at this time.

Nikki
Hyahhh!!

Kevin
Oooffff! Uhhhh!!!

Nikki!
I got you now-Owww my ankle!

Because of her weakened state, she was not actually able to execute the roll with the precise timing required and she ended up twisting on her right ankle. She fell to the floor writhing in pain as she had severly sprained her ankle

Nikki
Dammmmmiiitttt!!! What dumb luck I have! Why does this have to happen now?! Ok ok suck it up, suck it up. I have to finish this!:mad:

Nikki tried her best to get up, and after 30 painful seconds she was able to pull herself back up. At this point though, I was able to snap out of out and I began charging her again

Kevin
Looks like you're ankle's done Nikki. Soon you will be next.

I then charged at Nikki. Thinking fast, she managed to grapple me down to the floor but as she tried to punch me, I quickly grabbed her twisted ankle and squeezed it hard. She screamed in pain and I was able to reverse it and now I was the one mounted on her.

Nikki
Owww my ankle! You really are a fucking cheater Kevin! :mad:

Kevin
Let's try that part where you die again Nikki

Nikki
I haven't given up yet you bas-

Kevin
Hyahhh!!

Nikki!!!
Oooohhhh!

I punched Nikki straight in the right side of the jaw. She was immediately stunned but was still awake

Kevin
Hyahhh!!Hyahh!!

Nikki
Ugghhh!!

I punched Nikki 2 more times. She was now barely awake. I decided that now was the time to end this

Kevin
I know how to kill you. Let's smash this chair directly to your face.

I stood up, grabbed the steel folding chair, folded it then approached Nikki

Kevin
Again, any last words Nikki before I send you to the afterlife?

Nikki
Ughhhh... Go fuck yourself.:mad:

Wham!

Nikki!
Guuugggghhhhhh!!

*silence*

Nikki
*cough, cough*

I delivered a powerful chairshot will all my strength straight into Nikki's head, She gasped in pain, and her body twiched but was still barely alive, so I delivered another one.

Kevin
What in the world you're still alive? One more then.

Nikki
*weakly*
Go...
to...
hell...

Kevin
Where do you think I come from? Bye Bye Nikki.

Wham!

Nikki
Guuugggghhhhhh!!

*silence*
*silence*

That did it.

The second chair shot made her body twitch violently, then she went completely limp, lifeless from what I did to her. It looks like that chairshot had killed her instantly.

I looked at Nikki's lifeless body. Her face was contorted to an angry, gritted look,:mad: as it looked like she despised me. Angry tears fell from her eyes and drool was falling from the side of her mouth.

Kevin
You know what, I'm going to snap your neck. I just love the feeling of that neck snap as well as the satisfying sound of that crunch of bones breaking:wat:

I held Nikki's head from behind, held her between her two cheeks, slowly moved her head to the right, then violently and swiftly twisted it back to the left. A load crunch echoed throughout the room as I snapped her neck. This time there was no scream of pain from Nikki as she was already dead but her body twitched uncontrollably for a few seconds then went completely still. Her tongue rolled out and now her bladder released a enormous stream of urine which stained her black shorts and the floor. I didn't like her tongue out though so I pushed it back in the mouth.

I felt an enormous amount of relief after the neck snap, similar to the climax feeling during sex

Kevin
Ahhhhhhhh!!! Whew! That feels so good! :grin:Whoooooo... so tiring... oh oh oh... need to release

I then pulled out my man thing and performed a few stokes to release the tension, which splatted right in Nikki's breasts.

Kevin
Alright then, now that Nikki's gone, time to move on to the last trainee. Paula, please come in!

Last edited:

ckuriyama

Swell Supporter
Chapter 2 Part 4 My Fetish

Paula
*crying*
Omg...Omg...Nikki....why....no...no.. I can't do this anymore.... I'm going to die here. I wish I never left home and joined this group

Inside the room I was impatiently waiting for Paula

Kevin
Cassie, what taking Paula so long? Please inform her to enter the room immediately

yoga-trainer-1.jpeg

Cassie
Yes sir Kevin, I will bring in Paula now

Paula
*crying*
No Cassie please don't let me in there! I don't want to die! I want to live!

Cassie
Paula please get a hold of yourself! We don't have a choice, you have to come in there or else Kevin will storm this room and kill you right here. Please just remember what Erika told you and stick to the plan. I know you can do this Paula I believe in you.

Paula
*Sobbing*
You're right Cassie, I don't have a choice now, there's no turning back. Thanks Cassie, you've been a big help. I will miss you.

Cassie
No don't speak like that! I know you'll make it out alive! Good luck Paula. Now I need to leave right now, I need to speak to someone right away.

At this point though, Cassie has decided she has seen enough. Although the fight with Paula was just about to start and she does truly believe that Paula can beat me, she knows that Paula can easily end up dead as well. She quietly left the training room and quickly tried to look for Jai. Maybe Jai can rush to the training room and still convince Kevin to stop this madness.

Paula
Alright...I'll just try my best. The agents say I'm the fastest striker and kicker they have ever seen and my punches and kicks are blinding fast. At least.... if I die today, I will die fighting. Well, I guess it's now or never.

Paula entered the fighting area. She was a 22yo Korean girl with black hair, a black sports bra and black shorts. She slowly entered the arena with her arms folder, head slightly bowed and she avoided direct eye contact with me. She looked quite scared.

Kevin
Ah finally, Paula you're here. Took you a while

Paula
After what you did to Erika and Nikki Kevin, I had to get myself ready

Kevin
They were weak Paula. Only the strong survive.

Paula
But they didn't deserve to die Kevin!

Kevin
They could have both won against me, but they slipped up.

Paula
Well Kevin, can you please tone down our fight?

Kevin
Why are we even having this conversation Paula? You scared? I can see fear in your eyes.

Paula
Let's... Let's begin Kevin.

Kevin
Alright. I hope you're ready to die Paula

I quickly charged at Paula. It turns out to be a bad idea as she quickly, reluctantly entered her stance and delivered a high kick. It hit me directly in the neck and I lost my balance and tripped to the floor.

Kevin
OOOFFFFF!!

Paula
*Thinking*
OMG it worked! Maybe I could defeat him after all.

I quicky got back up to my feet but Paula was already right at me and she delivered a head punch straight in the nose then followed up with a body shot which I never saw coming.

Kevin
OOOOFFF!!!

Once again I staggered back and when she started to charged again, I pushed her back. She landed on her back but immediately got right back up

Kevin
*Thinking*
Damn she's fast! She the fastest girl I've ever fought! Her punching and kicking power is not that strong, but I can't even see her moves.

Paula had somewhat regained her confidence. Although still a bit scared, the sight of me losing gave her some hope of surviving this fight

Paula
I'm not done yet Kevin. There's more to come. Hyahhh!!

Kevin
Whoa!

I immediately stepped back and I was finally able to dodge one of her kicks. But she kept on going and I already trying my hardest to simply dodge and block her attacks.

Paula
Why don't you fight back Kevin? Come on! I'm just a little girl. Hyahhh!!

As I continued to dodge her attacks, I could see she was starting to become frustrated. On some rare occations, in order to gain more speed, she had let her guard down. It was working because after a while she was landing some of her kicks and punches again, but I was able to mostly absord the damage since she doesn't hit very hard. After a while, I could see that she was getting tired as her moves started to slow down a bit

Paula
*tired*
Well Kevin, this is good exercise. Oh I see the clock, 1 minute left!

She began to charge at me again. But this time I was ready for a counter. She went for a superkick, but I dodged it.

Paula
Whoa! What the hell?

Kevin
Game over Paula.

I then quickly followed up with a massive superman punch

Kevin
Hyahhh!!!

Paula
Ahhhhhh! *thud*

Wham! The superman punch caught Paula right in the jaw. She never saw it coming and my punch was so strong, it made her do a complete 360 spin and she was knocked out even before she hit the floor.

Kevin
Whew. You were a good challenge Paula. Unfortunately, you will end up dead like Erika and Nikki.

At that point I could snap her neck and finish the fight. But I was craving again for a sleeperhold because I enjoyed watching girls struggle and hear their moans, it turned me on. So I woke her up and stood her up.

Paula
Ughhh....Oh no....no....You got me.... I lost... You're going to kill me aren't you?

Kevin
Smart girl. Any last words Paula?

Paula
Please Kevin, please think about this...You don't have to kill me. Have mercy Kevin please.

Kevin
I sorry Paula, but I can't do that. You know the rules. Bye bye Paula

Paula
No Kevin please I don't want to di-

Kevin
Hyahhh!!!

Paula
Huuughhhh!!!

I locked the sleeperhold on Paula. But surprisingly, she did not try to stop me. She's not struggling, she's not trying to escape in any way possible. She's simply choking in pain as she tried to take in air to no avail

Kevin
That's a good girl Paula. It' looks like you're accepted your fate. Just relax Paula and it will hurt a lot less. Nahh I'm just kidding, you're going to die in extreme pain, so let's squeeze even harder hyahhhh!!!

Paula
Huuughhhh!!!

At this point though Paula had given up. She no longer wants to struggle anymore, in fact, she wants Kevin to snap her neck so this pain can end already

Paula
Please Kevin...No more...stop the pain...Just snap my neck...like what to did to Erika...Please end my suffering...I'm begging you

Kevin
Unfortunately Paula I want to have some fun. Come on I want to feel your body twitch. Let that bladder go, I want to see you pee uncontrollably.

Paula
No...No....please...

Kevin
Let's squeeze your neck a lot harder. Let's squeeze that pee and drool out of you. Hyahhh!!

Paula
Hunnngghhhhh!!!!

As I squeezed Paula harder and harder, she began to fade away. She was twitching uncontrollably, the pee that I was looking for now started to flow as she lost control of her bladder, and drool fell from her mouth. As the same time, tears flowed from her eyes, wetting her cheek. She looked very sad, in fact in between her gasps for breath and screams of pain, I could hear her crying, like she was crying because she knew that she was going to die. She looking very pitiful indeed and a part of me did feel some pity for her. But I'm not lettting go of her, no matter how much she cried.

Kevin
Oh Paula... Don't cry. You're making me cry as well. Cheer up. You're be meeting Erika and Nikki in the afterlife soon.

Paula
*weakly*
please...you can still stop this Kevin....I'm not going to be angr-

Kevin
Hyahhh!!!

Paula
Huuughhhh!!!

Kevin
Shhhhh....No more talking Paula.

Paula
*thinking*
This is it. It's over. I'm never going to see my family again. I'm so sorry. Nikki, Erika, I'll be following you in the afterlife. It looks like I will be there soon.

Kevin
Ooohhhh Ohhhh It's looks like we're reaching the climax Paula! I can feel it in your body, you're body's starting to become cold and the twitching is slowing down. Oh yeah there's your tongue it just rolled out. Definitely a sign of near death. Just a few more seconds Paula before you will be completely dead. Yeah this is so arousing! Whooo!

Suddenly, the door swung wide open like it was kicked open and someone very familiar appeared right before me.

Last edited:

Crazyedge99

Potential Patron
I'm sorry for the long delay in the story, I'm right now really lacking on time to finish the story due to being busy running my franchise. I already know how the death would play out, however I'm still thinking about the dialogue. But rest assured I will finish this story as I'm still very much interested in this :D
Nice story by the way man.. :)

Crazyedge99

Potential Patron
Thanks so much crazyedge, the support motivates me into continuing the story, :)

I'm going to start writing bits and pieces this week, check back once in a while at the chapter 2 part 3 post as I will be typing directly into it :)
Appreciate it man, hope you can finish the story soon :)

ckuriyama

Swell Supporter
Chapter 2 Part 5 Her Influence

While my fight with Paula was ongoing, Cassie has sneaked out of the other room and was frantically looking for Jai.

Cassie
Chloe! have you seen Jai?

Capture66.PNG

Chloe
Sorry Cassie I haven't seen her. But you can ask Angelica, I think see saw Jai earlier, she's in the cafeteria

Cassie
Ok thanks thanks!

Chloe!
No problem, you seem to be in a rush.

Cassie
Yeah I have to find her quickly!

Cassie!
Hey Angelica, Angelica!

Capture55.PNG

Angelica
Whoa Cassie! What's up?

Cassie
Have you seen Jai, Angelica?

Angelica
Oh yeah! She's at the basketball court, playing with Brian

Cassie
Yes thank you Angelica!

Angelica
Why what's wrong Cassie?

Cassie
Sorry I don't have time to tell you right now, I need to get to her right now! This is life or death!

Cassie rushed to the basketball court. She found Jai playing 1 on 1 with Brian. She was sweating hard and appeared to be in locked in mode against Brian

Jai
So Brian 22-22. First to 25 wins.

Brian
Take your best shot Jai!
33333.PNG

Jai unleased a killer crossover which tripped Brian, then took a wide open three. Nothing but net.

Jai
Swish! That's how you close!

Brian
God damn....

Jai
Need help getting up Brian? Hehehe

Cassie
Jai! Jai! Sorry Sorry I had to interrupt right now.

Jai
Cassie! What bring you here?

Cassie
It's Kevin Cassie!

Jai
Oh, What's up with Kevin Cassie? Is he's asking me out for snacks again? Hehe tell him I'll just meet him in an hour at the lobby.

Cassie
Not that Jai, Kevin's in the training room!

Jai
He's training the newbies Cassie? By the way why are you almost shouting?

Cassie
Kevin just killed Erika and Nikki! He snapped Erika's neck and smashed Nikki's head with a steel chair!

Jai's suddenly happy demeanor quickly turned to shock and anger.

Jai
What?! The three newbies?! Why did he do that?!

Cassie
Please Jai come to the training room! Paula's next! Please stop Kevin from killing Paula Jai! I fear that he may be already strangling her!

Jai
Ok Ok let's go Cassie! Brian I need to go, look after my stuff while I'm gone.

Brian
Sure no problem Cassie

Cassie and Jai rushed/ran to the training room at an incredibly fast pace. Finally they reached the training room

Jai
Cassie! The door's locked!

Cassie
Damn what are we going to do?!

Jai
Your gun Cassie! Shoot the lock out Cassie!

Cassie
Ah my gun! Yes Yes Jai, move back and I'll use my makarov

Jai
Ok just do it Cassie! I'll talk to Kevin while you wait here. He'll listen when it's just me rather than the two of us.

Bang! Bang!

Jai
I'll kick it open! Hyah!!!

When Jai entered the training room she saw me applying the sleeperhold on Paula. Jai could see urine dripping from Paula, forming a pool of urine on the floor. Jai looked at Paula and she saw her eyes completely black and rolled back. Jai knew Paula will be dead within seconds so she quickly screamed at me.

Jai
Kevin! What the hell are you doing?! Let Paula go dammit! She can't fight back anymore! Can't you see she's given up! What is your problem?!

I saw Jai standing right in front of me, She was still sweating hard and had sweat all over her outfit but she still looked very pretty. She looked at me with shock and disbelief as well as anger, seeming unable to believe what she was seeing.

Kevin
Jai, this is part of the train-

Jai
Please stop this right now Kevin!

There was no reason for me to listed to Jai, but for some reason, my body unconsiously followed Jai's request and simply bypassed by brain. My arms immediately loosened my grip in the sleeperhold. I was still holding Paula; my arms haven't released her, but now Paula could breath again. She immediately gasped for air, coughed a few times, then became completely silent. I initally believed she was dead from what I did to her but then I heard very weak, labored breathing from Paula, so she was still alive. Barely alive and clinging to life, but still alive.

The agents in the other room, those who have been watching the fight with Erika, Nikki and Paula through the glass window stared in shock at what just happened. I had never listed to anyone before. Here in this facility I did whatever I wanted. The fact that someone was able to stop me from killing someone was a very very big deal and the other people in the room stared in shock and disbelief at the influence of Jai on me.

Sophie
What the?! What did I just see?!
sophie.JPG

Yuki
He stopped! He loosened the sleeperhold! I don't believe it!
yuki.JPG

Helen
That new girl Jai made him stop!
helen.JPG

Summer
Who is this new girl?!
summer.JPG

Jai
Kevin! What wrong with you?! Look at what you did! Erika, Nikki, they're dead! You killed them in cold blood!!!!

Kevin
Jai they were weak. They were not as strong as you Jai, just like your dead friends Pae and Alisa, they gave up easily.

Jai
They're not the same Kevin! Me, Pae and Alisa, we were the enemy that time, we were trying to kill you! But Nikki, Paula and Erika are not your enemies!! They're your allies goddammit!!!!!

Jai at that time had completely lost it. I could see in her eyes she was extremely angry and disappointed of me, like she has expected more from and she couldn't believe how much of a insane person I was. Tears flowed down her cheeks as she couldn't control her mixed sadness and anger at me.

Kevin
Jai you have to understand, If I don't kill them, then we're letting weak people join.

Jai
I don't care Kevin! Don't you have any humanity and mercy left in you?! These are our friends, well maybe not your friends but my friends that you just killed! I can't believe you! I though I knew you better Kevin! This is not my baby who took care of me and pampered me when I was recovering in the hospital!

Kevin
I'm sorry my baby, but what's done is done. Say your final words for Paula before I sleeperhold her to death.

Jai
*very serious voice*
Kevin, my baby boy, if you don't let Paula go, If you kill Paula right here and now, then I swear Kevin, I fucking swear, I will never forgive you. I will never speak to you ever again. I will hate you for the rest of my life. I will hate you so much that you will be forced to kill me.

That statement by Jai struck me hard. I already have feelings for Jai and for the first time in my life, I actually cared for someone. For the first time, there was I a girl in my life who I didn't want to be angry at me. The idea that Jai will never speak to me ever again suddenly scared the heck out of me. I didn't want that to happen. I probably couldn't bear that feeling it will break my heart.

Kevin
Ok Jai my baby. I'll give Paula another chance. I'll let her go.

I released the sleeperhold on Paula. She fell to the floor, landing first on her knees, then her face landing straight on the now pretty big pool of urine that had formed on the floor. Her butt was facing straight up in a deri-air pose and body started twitching again, making her butt jiggle right in front of me.

After a few seconds of stunned silence and shock at what to do next, Jai then quickly rushed towards Paula's aid. She raised her head up from the pool of urine to prevent her from drowning in her own urine and then checked her pulse.

Jai
She has a pulse Kevin. It's very weak and faint but she's alive. I don't know how much damage you've fucking done to her though I can only hope she doesn't have any permanent injuries.

Kevin
Hey Jai I'm sorry I killed Nikki and Erika. I believed that this was the only way to train great agents. I hope you're no longer mad at me Jai.

Jai
I'm still mad at you Kevin! You just took their lives away without any reason whatsoever! But...But let's just focus on getting Paula to the medical bay right now

Kevin
Ok Jai I will call in someone to help us. You still up for the mission?

Jai
Yes Kevin I'll still coming with you to the mission but first Kevin, promise to me first, promise to me Kevin that you will stop killing our friends? Promise this to me Kevin! No more mindless, sadistic killing of our friends and allies!

Kevin
Yes Jai I promise this will be the very last one.

Jai
Ok good Kevin I really hope you stick to your promise. Or else this will be last conversation we will ever have. Now, let's talk again later at dinner and let's discuss the mission. Maybe if you give me my favorite Starbucks coffee I won't be so angry later and you might even be able to cheer me up.

Last edited:

Crazyedge99

Potential Patron
Hi guys Chapter 2 Part 4 My Fetish and Chapter 2 Part 5 Her Influence is now complete! I broke down chapter 2 part 4 into two parts (now part 4 and part 5) because it was too long.

The next part will be chapter 3 and it be the actual attack on the facility. Thanks!
Can’t wait to see the chapter 3 :) more broken bones please ahahahah
Hi guys Chapter 2 Part 4 My Fetish and Chapter 2 Part 5 Her Influence is now complete! I broke down chapter 2 part 4 into two parts (now part 4 and part 5) because it was too long.

The next part will be chapter 3 and it be the actual attack on the facility. Thanks!
an

Crazyedge99

Potential Patron
Chapter 3 part 1- The Mission

5 rookies, 1 veteran

1 gun shot slow death
1 multiple gun shot death
1 sleeperhold and bearhug combination
1 back twist/snap kill
1 all limb break death
1 breast stab flying knife survive
Hope you finish this soon :(

ckuriyama

Swell Supporter
Chapter 3 part 1- The Mission

It was now time for the mission. According to the intel report, the five rookies are the following:

Jasmine
alexa1.png

Nicie
nicie.png

Alexa
jasmine1.png

Anne
anne.png

Coleen
coleen.png

The HQ leader is

Joan
sam.png

Me, Jai and and an experienced agent named John entered the facility. John shared the same sadistic tendencies that I had, although to a somewhat lesser extent. We had already short circuited the fuse box of the radio tower beforehand without the people in the base knowing about it thus all their communications are now cut off.

The first three rookies that we saw were Alexa, Nicie and Anne. Two of them were wearing crop tank tops with sleeveless jackets and pleated mini skirts and I couldn't see what the third one was wearing underneath because her jacket was buttoned. I couldn't see their weapons so I'm guessing that those assigned outside had their weapons tucked inside their jackets to avoid drawing any outside suspicion. Anne and Nicie's jackets were unbuttoned while Alexa's was buttoned. They were guarding the outside of the base. I noticed that all three of them had key cards that allowed them to enter the base, so there was no need to spare either one of them. I assumed that the reason why all of them were given access to the entire base was because this area was deemed a low profile area/low priority target by their head boss Cecil.

Kevin
Alright everyone knows the plan? John you come with me. Jai, you go round the back and make sure nobody escapes

John
No problem Kevin
44444.PNG

Jai
Ok just don't do anything crazy or overboard guys. If they surrender, you let them live. Ok guys?

Kevin
Of course baby, We'll take care of things here.

Jai
Alright see you guys later.
*leaves*

John
You just let her go to the back so we can do our thing right?

Kevin
More or less hehe.

I could see the three of them talking to each other. We were hiding in the bushes so the three of them couldn't see us.

Alexa
*Yawn* Nicie, what time is it? This guard duty is boring me. I wish Joan would assign us to the base interior again. Like the time we had to guard the game room and the kitchen. Jasmine even came by to join us! :)

Anne
Haha that was the easiest time of my life! Place is complete with all the consoles! Heck we just played the nintendo switch and ate ice cream all day. Jasmine though kicked our asses in smash brothers!

Nicie
Yeah how did she become so good with Pikachu!

Alexa
She told me she practices a lot!
Haha! I think Coleen's assigned there right now.

Nicie
She must be having the time of her life :) By the way I think she's going on a vacation next week. We should surprise her before she leaves.

Anne
That would be fun! Say Nicie, what time is it by the way?

Nicie
It's 7pm, just an hour left and then all three of us can go home

Anne
Ah finally, these 12 hour shifts are never easy.

Nicie
Yeah, but we have be on our guard. Joan implemented this shift ever since the failed attack on some rival agent's house. I think his name was kevin

Anne
Oh yeah I heard of that. It was a massacre.....I heard they even sent their corpses back to the main base. Alexa, wasn't one of your friends involved in that attack?

Alexa
Yes Anne...my friend Jai was part of that attack...But she's missing Anne! She wasn't confirmed dead! She may be still alive!

Anna
Whoa calm down Alexa! I was just asking.

Nicie
Alexa, let's just keep our guard up. And me and Anne are here for you Alexa. We promise no one will hurt you or we'll die trying.

Anne
We promise Alexa. That's what friends are for :)

Nicie
Anyways, wanna have a quick bite at our favorite ramen house near the street?

Alexa
You treating us Nicie? :D

Nicie
Hey Alexa I just did last week!

Anne
Haha Alexa I'm fine if we pay for our own food.

Alexa
Hey I'm just kidding! :D Alright I already know what I'm going to get later.

Anne
Haha alright let's separate a bit so we can patrol the area.

Nicie
Sure thing!

Meanwhile
Kevin
Alright John. You can fire when you're ready. Looks like Anne separated a bit from them. Use the silencer. Go ahead and shoot Anne.

John
With pleasure.

Anne
*shout*
Hey Alexa, can I burrow your-

*pyut*

John had shot Anne right in her left breast.

Anne felt a sharp pain in her left breast. She was more surprised and shocked than hurt for now, however as she looked at the source of pain, her face turned into one of complete horror.

Anne
Owww!. what was that? Huh! OMG No......

Alexa
I'm sorry Anne what was that?

Kevin
Nice shot! Go for the right side now

At this point, reality had set in, and Anne could feel her body weakening. She tried to stop the bleeding but it wasn't working. She then tried to call Alexa but her voice was weaker this time

Anne
Alexa help me! I've just been sho-

*pyut*

Anne
gunnnhhh! *thud*

The next shot then struck Anne in the right breast. She turned sideways and then fell down to the floor, now starting to cough out blood.

Alexa was quite confused at what Anne was trying to say, but when she saw Anne fall to the floor, she know something was horribly wrong. At this point, Nicie, who didn't hear Anne's first cry for help, also saw Anne fall down.

Alexa
Anne what's going on?!

Nicie
OMG Alexa was that Anne?!

Anne couldn't believe what was happening. One minute, she has talking to her friends and looking forward to going home to play with her two puppies at home. Now, she was on the floor, staring at the sky, struggling to simply breathe as she slowly bled to death.

Anne
*thinking, crying inside*
Is this the end? So this is it. I'm going to die like this. This is the end of my life...

Nicie and Alexa rushed towards Anne

Alexa
OMG Anne! No! Nicie! Stay on guard here and call Ma'am on the radio! I'll save Anne

Nicie
Ok Ok! *radio static* Ma'am, Ma'am this Nicie from outpost 1. We have a situation, we are under attack, enemy unknown. Currently with Alexa and Anne. Anne has been shot and critically injured. Request for immediate lock down and reinforcements over.

*silence*

Nicie
Ma'am. Ma'am can you hear me? Requesting immediate backup over?

*silence*

Anne
*Weakly*
Alexa....please...it hurts...so...much...

Alexa
No No Anne you're going to be alright! Just hang on I'm here for you.

Nicie
Alexa we have to stop the bleeding! She's already pale!

Alexa
I'm trying my best!

Nicie
Here's my jacket Alexa! Go and make a torniquet and tie it to Anne's wounds!

Alexa
*panicking*
Ok thanks!

Alexa tried everything to stop the bleeding. She tried to apply pressure to the two wounds. But Anne was dying fast. Nothing Alexa did could help Anne. She's began to cry as Anne faded fast.

Anne
*crying, weakly*
Alexa....please...don't let me die...

Alexa
*crying*
No! Anne you're not dying today! Please! Stay strong! Don't give up! Help is coming!

It began to dawn upon Anne that this was it. There's no miracle coming from Alexa. She could already feel her skin go cold and her vision blurring. She decided to use the last of her energy to talk to her friends.

Anne
It's no use Alexa...I'm a goner. Alexa, Nicie...thank you for being my friends...

Alexa
*crying* No!No!No!No! Don't say that! You're getting out of here Anne! Nicie! the backup?! Where is it?!

Nicie
She's not responding Alexa! Something wrong with the Radio!

Alexa
*crying*
Well then just leave and find her dammit!!!

Nicie
You know I can't do that! Whoever shot Anne will kill you next Alexa!

Alexa
*crying, sobbing, inconsolable*

Anne
Please don't cry anymore...I've made my peace. We'll see each other again in the afterlife.

Nicie
*crying*
We'll find you Anne in the afterlife. And we'll be together again. I promise.

Anne
Thank you...

Those were Anne's last words as she stared blankly at the sky with blood coming out of her mouth.

Alexa
*crying*
*frantically performs CPR*
No No No don't do this to me Anne! Wake up! Wake up!

Nicie
*crying*
It's no use Alexa, she's gone....

Alexa
*crying* *sobbing*
I couldn't save her Nicie...I couldn't save our friend....

Nicie
*crying*
I know Alexa but it's not our fault...We did our best... we just have to avenge her...

Alexa
I'll avenge you Anne....I will kill the bastard even if it kills me.

Nicie
*crying*
You have to get a hold of yourself Alexa...the enemy's still here.

Meanwhile in the bushes...

Kevin
Well I enjoyed that sad sad moment between friends John. Did you?

John
You said it!

Kevin
Haha well because we need to pick up the pace of this operation you go ahead and take out Nicie. Then we can have our fun with Alexa ;)

John
I like the way you think

Both Nicie and Alexa had regained their composure and decided that it's time to leave the area.

Alexa
Nicie we need to pull back. We need to avoid their line of fire. I'll go on overwatch while you enter the base

Nicie
Yes good idea Joan. On the count of three. One, Two....

Pyut!

Nicie
Gunnnhh! *silence*
*thud*

Alexa
Nicie? WTF?! Niccccciiieee!!

Last edited:

ckuriyama

Swell Supporter
Chapter 3 part 2- Foresight

Alexa
Shit no! Nicie! Why is this happening to me?! My friends are dead!

Alexa wished she didn't see what she saw, but she did. Before she knew it, she could see a bullet hole right in Nicie's forehead. Alexa stared in horror as she saw her friend drop her gun, stagger slowly, fall to her knees then face down on the floor. Urine flowed out of her as she became incontinent and blood came out of her mouth. It seems like her body tried to stay standing even if her brain has already shut down.

Alexa, now terror stricken, pulled out her gun and shouted at the general area of the gunshots

Alexa
Hey bastards! Where are you?! Why don't you stop being a coward and face me one on one?

Kevin
She must be crazy. Turn on your red dot sight in your pistol and shoot her dead. I'm changed my mind with having fun with her

John
No problem

*biiinggggg*

Alexa
Come on?! What are you waiting for?!

Alexa then saw the red dot sight lined up straight at her heart

Alexa
Wait what's this?! Oh shittt!!!

John
Just waiting for your signal Kevin

Kevin
Ok, you may-

Alexa
Wait! Wait! Please Wait!

Kevin
Hold that order John.

Alexa was still panicking like crazy, but for a quick moment, her self-preservation instincts took over.

Alexa
Wait! Just listen to what I have to say! I will drop my gun. You're won't regret not killing me I promise! I'll make it worth your time!

Alexa dropped her gun on the floor and kicked it to the side

Kevin
Looks like we're having fun with her anyway. Let's go John

John
You know I don't like this, but whatever

Kevin
Relax man we can have our fun with the other girls later

Kevin and John then came out of the bushes. Alexa could see both of them she kept her hands up. Kevin and John approached her, pistols trained directly at her

Kevin
On your knees. John, handcuff her.

Alexa quickly obeyed and dropped to her knees

John
I though we didn't need handcuffs Kevin.

Kevin
Fhuhhhkks!! Didn't I tell you to bring one for Joan?!

Alexa
Hey Hey guys I'm not a threat. I'm here to help you.

Alexa knew that one thing she knew that she could use to her advantage was her street smarts, negotiating, acting and persuasion skills. She always played the lead role in her class' stage plays and before joining the agency she had already starred in her debut movie due to her parent's connections.

She was hand-picked out of all the rookies by Joan to be her direct trainee. She was raised from a well off, traditional family of actresses who taught her proper courtesy, respect and matters so she's not good at seduction and deception unlike Joan, however Joan didn't see that as a hindrance, as she could still become a top agent without them, so she didn't require her to learn those skills.

Kevin
So tell me why shouldn't you be dead right now

Alexa
Because I can help you get what you're looking for. Since I work here, I know the layout of the base.

Kevin
Well so what? That only gives you an additional 15 minutes or so to live

Alexa knew that it's going to take all her skills and an enormous amount of luck for her to get out of this alive. But she has to try. She doesn't want to die and she hasn't avenged her friends yet. Who knows maybe she could find out right now which one of them killed Nicie and Anne.

Alexa
I know you're a professional based on your handiwork here. And I know professionals don't like it when things are wasted. I can offer you much more than base intel. By the way my name's Alexa

Kevin
Keep talking Alexa

Alexa never though that this was going to work. But right now it look like she's in the right direction. If she could convince him that she's not worth kiling, they maybe she get out of this predicament alive

Alexa
Well, maybe you're lonely in life. I am most certainly pleasant company to be with.

Kevin
Well let's test it out then, you look like a good candidate for a sleeperhold.

Kevin quickly grabbed Alexa and started squeezing her hard.

Alexa
Wait what are you doing?! Gunnnhhhh!!! Ahhhh!

Kevin
Ahhh this feels good!

Alexa screamed in pain as Kevin started squeezing her to death. She could feel her legs weakening as she started drooling uncontrollably

Kevin
Ahh you are pleasant company to be with!

Alexa
Please stop! You don't want damaged goods do you?!

Kevin
Huh?

Kevin suddenly let go of Alexa.

John
Hey what are doing?

Kevin
Quiet! Alexa continue.

Alexa then made a painful inhale and exhale motion. She coughed painfully and puked twice before she finally regained her composure.

Alexa
Come on. This isn't the best way to use your asset, I'm different from other girls.

Kevin
What makes you different from other girls?

Alexa
Well I'm not just another ordinary sex toy that you can play with. I'm much more that, as you may have figured out by now. I'm a much more caring person and I listen to other people's problems. Someone who works as the mediator would make an excellent addition to the base. Someone who simply tries hard unlike other people who you see who just don't give a shit.

Kevin
Stay right there. John keep the gun trained on her.

Kevin and John then started whispering to each other

Kevin
*whisper*
Alexa is going back to base. If or when she outlives her usefulness then maybe I will kill her, but now is not the time.

John
*whisper*
WTH Kevin are you going soft?!

Kevin
*whisper*
I'm the boss here John! What I say goes! Maybe down the line she will end up as a corpse but right now we can use her. You know very well our base needs someone like her.

John
*whisper*
I don't like this but whatever you say boss

Kevin
*whisper*
Good!

Kevin
Alexa, how many of your friends are in the base?

Alexa
There's 6 of us, but with Nicie and Anne gone now there's just 3 of us. Jasmine is guarding the front door and Coleen is guarding the door of Joan the second in command.

Kevin
Looks like you're telling the truth. Fine, for know, you're not dying today. John, hide the bodies of these two girls you killed then take Alexa to the van where Cassie is waiting. I'll enter the base and scout ahead meet me at the guard house near the front door. Do it now.

John
Ok Kevin.

Kevin then entered the building

Alexa silently breathed a huge sigh of relief. Not only is she not dying today, she didn't have to get tortured too much. Sure the sleeperhold hurt like crazy but she didn't reach the point where her life was flashing in front of her. Plus, she found out who Nicie and Anne's killer is. Now one day she can kill this bastard John and get avenge her friends

Alexa
So....John....where's the van?

John simply stared at Alexa without saying anything.

This made Alexa worried. Sure Kevin said she's not dying today. But John doesn't look like he's going to follow Kevin's orders. Maybe she's a goner after all...

Alexa
*Thinking*
No! No! No! I've made it this far, I'm not giving up now!

Alexa
Hey John, why don't you let me help you? I'll help you hide these bodies so we don't waste too much time

John
You're not going anywhere Alexa. You're staying right here.

John then aimed his gun right at Alexa

Alexa's heart sank. She began to cry inside. She can't believe her dumb luck. Her negotiation skills had not worked with John. He was going to kill her and there was nothing she can do about it.

Alexa
Wait! Wait! What are you talking about?! You boss Kevin-

John
Goodbye Alexa.

Alexa
No don't do this John! Please! Have some merc-

Pyut!

Alexa
Guuhhhh!!!

John shot Alexa straight at her left breast. She fell to the floor, facing the sky spread eagle. She started coughing painfully and her body started spasming uncontrollably

John approached the wounded Alexa. She could see her crying and gasping for air.

Alexa
*weakly* *crying*
You shot...me... Why?... Why did you do this.... I could have helped you....

John then pointed the gun directly at Alexa's pussy

Alexa
*weakly* *crying*
Wait, what are you doing? No not there! Don't shoot me there you sadisti-

Pyut!

Alexa
Gaaaaahhhh!!!

John could see Alexa screaming in pain like it was the most painful experience of her soon to be over life. She screamed in agony, urine dripped out as she became incontinent and then finally became very still with her eyes closed.

John
Well that's that. Weird, there's no blood coming out of her unlike Anne. And her eyes went shut. Usually, although not all the time, they remain open. Maybe 1 more shot in the other breast is needed.

Pyut!

John shot Alexa in the right breast. Her body twitched briefly then became still again.

John
*thinking*
Well I guess she's dead after all. Hmm... too lazy to clean up this mess. Better catch up with Kevin now. Damn Jai has made Kevin soft.

John then left the area, leaving Alexa, Nicie and Anne undisturbed. He also forgot to take Alexa, Nicie and Anne's guns.

However upon catching up with Kevin, John still couldn't shake off the feeling that something's not right. Alexa didn't show any signs of life, but some things didn't add up....

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.