StoryTime: The Assassin Life

Crazyedge99

Potential Patron
Hi guys Chapter 2 Part 4 My Fetish and Chapter 2 Part 5 Her Influence is now complete! I broke down chapter 2 part 4 into two parts (now part 4 and part 5) because it was too long.

The next part will be chapter 3 and it be the actual attack on the facility. Thanks!
Can’t wait to see the chapter 3 :) more broken bones please ahahahah
Hi guys Chapter 2 Part 4 My Fetish and Chapter 2 Part 5 Her Influence is now complete! I broke down chapter 2 part 4 into two parts (now part 4 and part 5) because it was too long.

The next part will be chapter 3 and it be the actual attack on the facility. Thanks!
an

KingChloe01

Vivacious Visitor
Chapter 0 -Backstories of all the Characters

Kevin-
Pae-
Alisa -
Jai-
Erika-
Nikki-
Paula-
Cassie-
Chloe-
Angelica-
Brian-
Jasmine-
Nicie-
Alexa-
Nica-
Anne-
Coleen-
Joan-
Vanessa-
Alexis
Naomi-

Last edited:

KingChloe01

Vivacious Visitor
Chapter 3 part 1- The Mission

5 rookies, 1 veteran

1 gun shot 2 times slow death
1 head shot death
1 throat slit by knife kill
1 rookie blowjob death
1 veteran electrocute death

1 rookie survive gun shots joins team
1 assault team member survive and taken into captivity
1 assault team member killed

Last edited:

Crazyedge99

Potential Patron

5 rookies, 1 veteran

1 gun shot slow death
1 multiple gun shot death
1 sleeperhold and bearhug combination
1 back twist/snap kill
1 all limb break death
1 breast stab flying knife survive
Hope you finish this soon :(

KingChloe01

Vivacious Visitor

It was now time for the mission. According to the intel report, the five rookies are the following:

Jasmine
alexa1.png

Nicie
nicie.png

Alexa
jasmine1.png

Anne
anne.png

Coleen
coleen.png

The second in command of the base is Joan,

Joan
sam.png

Me, Jai and and an experienced agent named John entered the facility. John shared the same sadistic tendencies that I had, although to a somewhat lesser extent. We had already short circuited the fuse box of the radio tower beforehand without the people in the base knowing about it thus all their communications are now cut off.

The first three rookies that we saw were Alexa, Nicie and Anne. Two of them were wearing crop tank tops with sleeveless jackets and pleated mini skirts and I couldn't see what the third one was wearing underneath because her jacket was buttoned. I couldn't see their weapons so I'm guessing that those assigned outside had their weapons tucked inside their jackets to avoid drawing any outside suspicion. Anne and Nicie's jackets were unbuttoned while Alexa's was buttoned. They were guarding the outside of the base. I noticed that all three of them had key cards that allowed them to enter the base, so there was no need to spare either one of them. I assumed that the reason why all of them were given access to the entire base was because this area was deemed a low profile area/low priority target by head boss Cecil.

Kevin
Alright everyone knows the plan? John you come with me. Jai, you go round the back and make sure nobody escape

John
No problem Kevin

Jai
Ok just don't do anything crazy or overboard guys. If they surrender, you let them live. Ok guys?

Kevin
Of course baby, We'll take care of things here.

Jai
Aite see you guys later.
*leaves*

John
You just let her go to the back so we can do our thing right?

Kevin
More or less hehe.

I could see the three of them talking to each other. We were hiding in the bushes so the three of then couldn't see us.

Alexa
*Yawn* Nicie, what time is it? This guard duty is boring me. I wish Joan would assign us to the base interior again. Like the time we had to guard the game room and the kitchen :)

Anne
Haha that was the easiest time of my life! Place is complete with all the consoles! Heck we just played mine craft and ate ice cream all day.

Nicie
Yeah and don't forget rock band!

Alexa
Haha! I think Coleen's assigned there right now.

Nicie
She must be having the time of her life :) By the way I think she's being reassigned to the northern area next week. We should surprise her before she leaves

Anne
That' would be fun! Say Nicie, what time is it by the way?

Nicie
It's 7pm, just an hour left to go and then all three of us can go home

Anne
Ah finally, these 12 hour shifts are never easy. Wanna have a quick bite at our favorite ramen house near the street?

Alexa
You treating us Anne? :D

Anne
Hey Alexa I just did last week!

Nicie
Haha Alexa I'm fine if we pay for our own food.

Alexa
Hey I'm just kidding! :D Alright I already know what I'm going to get later.

Anne
Haha alright let's separate a bit so we can patrol the area.

Nicie
Sure thing!

Meanwhile
Kevin
Alright John. You can fire when you're ready. Looks like Anne separated a bit from them. Use the silencer. Go ahead and shoot Anne.

John
With pleasure.

Anne
*shout*
Hey Alexa, can I burrow your-

*pyut*

John had shot Anne right in her left breast.

Anne felt a sharp pain in her left breast. She was more surprised and shocked than hurt for now, however as she looked at the source of pain, her face turned into one of complete horror.

Anne
Owww!. what was that? Huh! OMG No......

Alexa
I'm sorry Anne what was that?

Kevin
Nice shot! Go for the right side now

At this point, reality had set in, and Anne could feel her body weakening. She tried to stop the bleeding but it wasn't working. She then tried to call Alexa but her voice was weaker this time

Anne
Alexa help me! I've just been sho-

*pyut*

Anne
gunnnhhh! *thud*

The next shot then struck Anne in the right breast. She turned sideways and then fell down to the floor, now starting to cough out blood.

Alexa was quite confused at what Anne was trying to say, but when she saw Anne fall to the floor, she know something was horribly wrong. At this point, Nicie, who didn't hear Anne's first cry for help, also saw Anne fall down.

Alexa
Anne what's going on?!

Nicie
OMG Alexa was that Anne?!

Anne couldn't believe what was happening. One minute, she has talking to her friends and looking forward to going home to play with her two puppies at home. Now, she was on the floor, staring at the sky, struggling to simply breathe as she slowly bled to death.

Anne
*thinking, crying inside*
Is this the end? So this is it. I'm going to die like this. This is the end of my life...

Nicie and Alexa rushed towards Anne

Alexa
OMG Anne! No! Nicie! Stay on guard here and call Ma'am on the radio! I'll save Anne

Nicie
Ok Ok! *radio static* Ma'am, Ma'am this Nicie from outpost 1. We have a situation, we are under attack, enemy unknown. Currently with Alexa and Anne. Anne has been shot and critically injured. Request for immediate lock down and reinforcements over.

*silence*

Nicie
Ma'am. Ma'am can you hear me? Requesting immediate backup over?

*silence*

Anne
*Weakly*
Alexa....please...it hurts...so...much...

Alexa
No No Anne you're going to be alright! Just hang on I'm here for you.

Nicie
Alexa we have to stop the bleeding! She's already pale!

Alexa
I'm trying my best!

Nicie
Here's my jacket Alexa! Go and make a torniquet and tie it to Anne's wounds!

Alexa
*panicking*
Ok thanks!

Alexa tried everything to stop the bleeding. She tried to apply pressure to the two wounds. But Anne was dying fast. Nothing Alexa did could help Anne. She's began to cry as Anne faded fast.

Anne
*crying, weakly*
Alexa....please...don't let me die...

Alexa
*crying*
No! Anne you're not dying today! Please! Stay strong! Don't give up! Help is coming!

It began to dawn upon Anne that this was it. There's no miracle coming from Alexa. She could already feel her skin go cold and her vision blurring. She decided to use the last of her energy to talk to her friends.

Anne
It's no use Alexa...I'm a goner. Alexa, Nicie...thank you for being my friends...

Alexa
*crying* No!No!No!No! Don't say that! You're getting out of here Anne! Nicie! the backup?! Where is it?!

Nicie
She's not responding Alexa! Something wrong with the Radio!

Alexa
*crying*
Well then just leave and find her dammit!!!

Nicie
You know I can't do that! Whoever shot Anne will kill you next Alexa!

Alexa
*crying, sobbing, inconsolable*

Anne
Please don't cry anymore...I've made my peace. We'll see each other again in the afterlife.

Nicie
*crying*
We'll find you Anne in the afterlife. And we'll be together again. I promise.

Anne
Thank you...

Those were Anne's last words as she stared blankly at the sky with blood coming out of her mouth.

Alexa
*crying*
*frantically performs CPR*
No No No don't do this to me Anne! Wake up! Wake up!

Nicie
*crying*
It's no use Alexa, she's gone....

Alexa
*crying* *sobbing*
I couldn't save her Nicie...I couldn't save our friend....

Nicie
*crying*
I know Alexa but it's not our fault...We did our best... we just have to avenge her...

Alexa
I'll avenge you Anne....I will kill the bastard even if it kills me.

Nicie
*crying*
You have to get a hold of yourself Alexa...the enemy's still here.

Meanwhile in the bushes...

Kevin
Well I enjoyed that sad sad moment between friends John. Did you?

John
You said it!

Kevin
Haha well because we need to pick up the pace of this operation I'll go ahead and take out Nicie. Then we can have our fun with Alexa ;)

John
I like the way you think

Both Nicie and Alexa had regained their composure and decided that it's time to leave the area.

Alexa
Nicie we need to pull back. We need to avoid their line of fire. I'll go on overwatch while you enter the base

Nicie
Yes good idea Joan. On the count of three. One, Two....

Pyut!

Nicie
Gunnnhh! *silence*
*thud*

Alexa
Nicie? WTF?! Niccccciiieee!!

End of Chapter 3 part 1

Last edited:

KingChloe01

Vivacious Visitor
Chapter 3 part 2- Foresight

Alexa
Shit no! Nicie! Why is this happening to me?! My friends are dead!

Alexa wished she didn't see what she saw, but she did. Before she knew it, she could see a bullet hole right in Nicie's forehead. Alexa stared in horror as she saw her friend drop her gun, stagger slowly, fall to her knees then face down on the floor. Urine flowed out of her as she became incontinent and blood came out of her mouth. It seems like her body tried to stay standing even if her brain has already shut down.

Alexa, now terror stricken, shouted at the general area of the gunshots

Alexa
Hey bastards! Where are you?! Why don't you stop being a coward and face me one on one?

Kevin
She must be crazy. Turn on your red dot sight in your pistol and shoot her dead. I'm changed my mind with having fun with her

John
No problem

*biiinggggg*

Alexa
Come on?! What are you waiting for?!

Alexa then saw the red dot sight lined up straight at her heart

Alexa
Wait what's this?! Oh shittt!!!

John
Just waiting for your signal Kevin

Kevin
Ok, you may-

Alexa
Wait! Wait! Please Wait!

Kevin
Hold that order John.

Alexa was still panicking like crazy, but for a quick moment, her self-preservation instincts took over.

Alexa
Wait! Just listen to what I have to say! I will drop my gun. You're won't regret not killing me I promise! I'll make it worth your time!

Alexa dropped her gun on the floor and kicked it to the side

Kevin
Looks like we're having fun with her anyway. Let's go John

John
You know I don't like this, but whatever

Kevin
Relax man we can have our fun with the other girls later

Kevin and John then came out of the bushes. Alexa could see both of them she kept her hands up. Kevin and John approached her, pistols trained directly at her

Kevin
On your knees. John, handcuff her.

Alexa quickly obeyed and dropped to her knees

John
I though we didn't need handcuffs Kevin.

Kevin
Fhuhhhkks!! Didn't I tell you to bring one for Joan?!

Alexa
Hey Hey guys I'm not a threat. I'm here to help you.

Alexa knew that one thing she knew that she could use to her advantage was her street smarts, negotiating, acting and persuasion skills. She always played the lead role in her class' stage plays and before joining the agency she had already starred in her debut movie due to her parent's connections.

She was hand-picked out of all the rookies by Joan to be her direct trainee. She was raised from a well off, traditional family of actresses who taught her proper courtesy, respect and matters so she's not good at seduction and deception unlike Joan, however Joan didn't see that as a hindrance, as she could still become a top agent without them, so she didn't require her to learn those skills.

Kevin
So tell me why shouldn't you be dead right now

Alexa
Because I can help you get what you're looking for. Since I work here, I know the layout of the base.

Kevin
Well so what? That only gives you an additional 15 minutes or so to live

Alexa knew that it's going to take all her skills and an enormous amount of luck for her to get out of this alive. But she has to try. She doesn't want to die and she hasn't avenged her friends yet. Who knows maybe she could find out right now which one of them killed Nicie and Anne.

Alexa
I know you're a professional based on your handiwork here. And I know professionals don't like it when things are wasted. I can offer you much more than base intel. By the way my name's Alexa

Kevin
Keep talking Alexa

Alexa never though that this was going to work. But right now it look like she's in the right direction. If she could convince him that she's not worth kiling, they maybe she get out of this predicament alive

Alexa
Well, maybe you're lonely in life. I am most certainly pleasant company to be with.

Kevin
Well let's test it out then, you look like a good candidate for a sleeperhold.

Kevin quickly grabbed Alexa and started squeezing her hard.

Alexa
Wait what are you doing?! Gunnnhhhh!!! Ahhhh!

Kevin
Ahhh this feels good!

Alexa screamed in pain as Kevin started squeezing her to death. She could feel her legs weakening as she started drooling uncontrollably

Kevin
Ahh you are pleasant company to be with!

Alexa
Please stop! You don't want damaged goods do you?!

Kevin
Huh?

Kevin suddenly let go of Alexa.

John
Hey what are doing?

Kevin
Quiet! Alexa continue.

Alexa then made a painful inhale and exhale motion. She coughed painfully and puked twice before she finally regained her composure.

Alexa
Come on. This isn't the best way to use your asset, I'm different from other girls.

Kevin
What makes you different from other girls?

Alexa
Well I'm not just another ordinary sex toy that you can play with. I'm much more that, as you may have figured out by now. I'm a much more caring person and I listen to other people's problems. Someone who works as the mediator would make an excellent addition to the base. Someone who simply tries hard unlike other people who you see who just don't give a shit.

Kevin
Stay right there. John keep the gun trained on her.

Kevin and John then started whispering to each other

Kevin
*whisper*
Alexa is going back to base. If or when she outlives her usefulness then maybe I will kill her, but now is not the time.

John
*whisper*
WTH Kevin are you going soft?!

Kevin
*whisper*
I'm the boss here John! What I say goes! Maybe down the line she will end up as a corpse but right now we can use her. You know very well our base needs someone like her.

John
*whisper*
I don't like this but whatever you say boss

Kevin
*whisper*
Good!

Kevin
Alexa, how many of your friends are in the base?

Alexa
There's 5 of us, but with Nicie and Anne gone now they're just 3 of us. Jasmine is guarding the front door and Nica is guarding the door of Joan the second in command.

Kevin
Looks like you're telling the truth. Fine, for know, you're not dying today. John, hide the bodies of these two girls you killed then take Alexa to the van where Cassie is waiting. I'll enter the base and scout ahead meet me at the guard house near the front door. Do it now.

John
Ok Kevin.

Kevin then entered the building

Alexa silently breathed a huge sigh of relief. Not only is she not dying today, she didn't have to get tortured too much. Sure the sleeperhold hurt like crazy but she didn't reach the point where her life was flashing in front of her. Plus, she found out who Nicie and Anne's killer is. Now one day she can kill this bastard John and get avenge her friends

Alexa
So....John....where's the van?

John simply stared at Alexa without saying anything.

This made Alexa worried. Sure Kevin said she's not dying today. But John doesn't look like he's going to follow Kevin's orders. Maybe she's a goner after all...

Alexa
*Thinking*
No! No! No! I've made it this far, I'm not giving up now!

Alexa
Hey John, why don't you let me help you? I'll help you hide these bodies so we don't waste too much time

John
You're not going anywhere Alexa. You're staying right here.

John then aimed his gun right at Alexa

Alexa's heart sank. She began to cry inside. She can't believe her dumb luck. Her negotiation skills had not worked with John. He was going to kill her and there was nothing she can do about it.

Alexa
Wait! Wait! What are you talking about?! You boss Kevin-

John
Goodbye Alexa.

Alexa
No don't do this John! Please! Have some merc-

Pyut!

Alexa
Guuhhhh!!!

John shot Alexa straight at her left breast. She fell to the floor, facing the sky spread eagle. She started coughing painfully and she nearly puked as she saw the blood on her wound.

John approached the wounded Alexa. She could see her crying and gasping for air.

Alexa
*weakly* *crying*
You shot...me... Why?... Why did you do this.... I could have helped you....

John then pointed the gun directly at Alexa's pussy

Alexa
*weakly* *crying*
Wait, what are you doing? No not there! Don't shoot me there you sadisti-

Pyut!

Alexa
Gaaaaahhhh!!!

John could see Alexa screaming in pain like it was the most painful experience of her soon to be over life. She screamed in agony, urine dripped out as the became incontinent, blood flowing out and then finally become very still with her eyes closed.

John
Well that's that. Weird, there's no blood coming out of her mouth unlike Anne. And her eyes went shut. Usually, although not all the time, they remain open. Maybe 1 more shot in the other breast is needed.

Pyut!

John shot Alexa in the right breast. Her body twitched briefly then became still again.

John
*thinking*
Well I guess she's dead after all. Hmm... too lazy to clean up this mess. Better catch up with Kevin now. Damn Jai has made Kevin soft.

John then left the area, leaving Alexa, Nicie and Anne undisturbed.

However upon catching up with Kevin, John still couldn't shake off the feeling that something's not right. Alexa didn't show any signs of life, but some things didn't add up....

End of Chapter 3 part 2

Last edited:

KingChloe01

Vivacious Visitor
Chapter 3 part 3 mistake

Both John and I entered the building. There were only 3 left, Coleen, Jasmine, and Joan. Coleen was right outside the door where Jasmine and Joan was located. For this I asked the help of Jai to pretend I was a prisoner, then use this to kill Coleen and storm the office of Joan

Kevin
Ok Jai I want you to shoot the CCTV camera, then pretend that you've captured me. Afterwards I will surprise and attack you both. Then we'll scare Coleen into giving us the pass code to the door by pretending I killed you. John, you enter after I disarm Coleen. You alright baby if I pretend I snap your neck? Of course I won't really snap your neck, just move it towards the right so It can be convincing. If you can pee as well that would be great.

Jai
Piece of Cake. Sure baby as long as you pay for my new undergarments.

Coleen was wearing the same outfit as Anne, crop tank top with pleated mini skirt. She didn't have her jacket on.

Coleen
*Thinking to herself*
What kind of surprise will my family have for my birthday tomorrow...Ohhh I'm so excited.

Coleen suddenly saw two figures from the distance. Her heart stopped and she began to shake in fear. She trained her gun at the two figures

Coleen
*Trembling*
What the... Who's there?! Stop! Stop or I'll shoot!

Jai
Coleen! Relax! Relax! It's me Jai! I got a prisoner!

Coleen
Jai?! Is that you?! I though you were dead! Everyone thought you were dead!

Jai
Yeah Coleen I was captured by the enemy and trained to attack you guys but now I've turning against them and I've captured their leader.

Coleen.
Well... Great! I'm so glad you're ok.

Coleen
*Thinking*
What a wonderful turn of events! Not only do I celebrate my birthday tomorrow, but now I'm going to get promoted!

Coleen then turned her back on me. This is my opportunity. I then delivered a massive low blow from behind

Kevin
Hyahh!!!

Coleen
Gunnnhhhh!

I then knocked the gun out of Jai's hand then made a leg sweep, tripping. Of course I didn't really hit her hard, she just acted it out and tripped without injuring herself.

Kevin
Hyahh!!!

Jai
Guhnn!

I then delivered a neck chop to Jai, "knocking her out"

Kevin
Hyahh!!!

Jai
Guhnn! *pretends she is out cold*

The pain from the lowblow made Coleen drop her gun and fall to her knees. I then grabbed her by the hair, kept her in a kneeling position, and signaled John to enter

Coleen was in complete shock. A moment ago, she was already imagining what she would buy with the salary increase that would come with her promotion. Now, she was completely at the mercy of two men who look like they're going to kill her. She began to cry and beg for mercy

I then handed over Coleen to John, who then grabbed her hair and kept her in a kneeling position. I then approached Jai, "woke her up" and lifted her head up while I was looking at her face to face.

Jai
Gunnhhh!

Coleen.
*Crying*
Wait! Wait! Let's talk about this!

Kevin
Ah perfect, I'm in a talking mood. Tell me, what is the passcode to this door?

I let Jai go.

Coleen
*Crying*
No I can't tell you that! I can't betray Ma'am!

Jai
*Crying*
Coleen! tell him the Passcode! I don't want to die! Please don't let him kill me!

Kevin
Maybe you didn't hear me. I'll ask you again.

I then asked John to pull out his knife and point it to her throat.

Kevin
Last Chance! Passcode to the door! Or else both of you die!

Coleen trembled in fear. If she doesn't tell me the passcode, not only is she dead, but Jai will also be dead. But what can she do?

Coleen
*crying*
I'm not telling you no matter what!

Jai!
*crying*
Coleen! How could you let us both die? You've doomed us?

Kevin
Say goodbye to Jai Coleen.

Coleen
*crying*
No please don't

Kevin
Hyahh!

*Crackkkk!!!!*

Jai!
*gasp*
Guahhhhh! Uhhh....

Kevin
*Thinking*
Whaaaa Holy Shit!

It was the biggest mistake of my life.

Last edited:

KingChloe01

Vivacious Visitor
Chapter 3 part 4 regret

I heard a enormous crunching sound I was not supposed to hear.

I saw Jai's lifeless body staring blankly right at now.

What the hell did I just do?!

Due to a miscommunication between me and Jai, when I told her to move her head to the right, I was talking about my right side, which was her left side. Instead, she must have thought that it was her right side, which was my left side. Thus, when I jerked Jai's neck to my right, she moved it to my left. The competing force thus resulted to me inadventently snapping her neck. Jai then lost control of her bladder and was twitching violently

I was crying like crazy for what I've done inside, but I kept my composure. I still need to finish the job, despite just killing my love. The move though, just spooked Coleen senseless and she began to cry and scream for her life like crazy

Coleen
*crying*
OMG! OMG! You remorseless animal! You killed her!

Kevin
*Trying to act strong*
And you're next. 5..4..3..

Coleen
*crying*
OK! Ok! it's 61352!

Kevin
Well thank you. I'll try the code now. What's your name by the way?

Coleen
Coleen! My name's Coleen! now please let me go!

Kevin
John, let him go.

John then let Coleen go. She stood up, trembling, but

Kevin

Coleen though was suddenly engulfed by an uncontrollable rage. The death of Jai had driven her insane and she unconsiously quicky grabbed her gun and pointed it directly at me

Coleen
Go to hell!

Coleen fired shots directly at me and John, but we were able to dodge it and John quicky moved towards Coleen and kick her gun out of her hands.

I then grabbed my knife and charged directly at her. I was able to grab her hards with 1 arm and put it behind her back while pointing a knife at her through.

Instead of showing fear though, she remained defiant

Coleen
Grrrrrr.... Do it! Kill me!

Kevin
No problem Coleen

Coleen
I'll kill you in hell!

*slicing sound*
sssyyyuuuttt!

I slit Coleen's throat.

Coleen
Gurrgghhhh...

I then let Coleen go. She staggered, touching her wound in shock then slowly she became pale.

The throat slice must have brough her back to sanity as tears fell from her eyes and she fell to the floor. She looked back at me with sadness, then she tried grab me, weakly asking for my help.

Coleen
Please.. help...me... guhhhnnnn...I'm sorry....

I actually felt sorry for her at that point, so I caught her and sat her leaning against the wall.

Coleen
No......

Coleen then became completely still, the life from her gone. I closed her eyes as blood dripped from her would.

I let Coleen go. I could see Jai's dead body had stopped twitching I wanted to cry inside with what I did to Jai, but I didn't want John to see me cry so I didn't cry

John
You ok boss?

Kevin
Of course. Now John enter the code in the keypad

John
Ok boss.

meanwhile Inside the office:

Joan
Jasmine what's wrong with the camera?

Jasmine
I don't know ma'am, it was working a while ago. Should I file a replacement request?

Joan
Later Jasmine after your shift. For now, radio Alexa and request for the hourly status report.

Jasmine

Yes Ma'am

Jasmine
Alexa, Jasmine here. Status report please.

*static*

Jasmine
Alexa, please respond

*static*

Jasmine

Ma'am, there's no response from Alexa.

Joan feared the worst. The base may be under attack and Alexa, her favorite agent, may already be dead.

Joan.
Dammit. Jasmine, we are now on full alert. Stay in this room, I will call mother base so we can request for reinforcements. Don't worry this door is blastproof and soundproof.

Ring Ring

Joan
Home base, this is Joan

Operator
Yes Joan, how can I help

John
Home base, base T01 is under attack, requesting immediate reinforcements over, priority 1

Operator
Confirmed Joan, Reinforcement on route. Priority 1 reinforcements 15 minutes away.

John
Thank you.

Jasmine
Ma'am! Ma'am! the door's opening!

Joan.
What the.. Jasmine! firing positions!

Last edited:

KingChloe01

Vivacious Visitor
Chapter 3 part 5 Unchained

Joan and Jasmine were positioned right in front of the door, ready to spray with bullets anyone who dared enter.

They were so focused at the door, they didn't notice at first a small round object rolling into a door. It took about 3 seconds for Joan to realize what was going on

Joan.
Ma'am, there's a grenade!

Jasmine
Shit, take cover Jo-

Boomm!!!!

Binnngggg!

Joan.
Ahhhhh!!!! I can't see! My ears! It hurts!

Jasmine
Ahhhhhhh!!!

Me and John prepared to move in

Kevin
Perfect. The stun grenade worked perfectly. Now they're easy pickings. Let's move in John. Make sure Joan dies a painful death so we can scare Jasmine into talking then I'll give Jasmine a chance for a painless death.

John
No problem.

Joan and Jasmine were blinded and disoriented. They were stumbling around, trying to hold onto or duck into something.

Jasmine
*Thinking* *crying
No! I'm a goner! I'm just waiting for my death now...

John quickly moved towards Joan and knocked her gun out of her hand, then quickly pulled out his taser gun and shot Joan directly at her forehead

Pyut!

Joan
Gaahhh!!!

Bzzzttttt!!!

Joan
Uhhhhhhhhh!!!

The pain was so great and since it has directly targeted at Joan's brain, she couldn't even scream in pain. All she could do is make a low moaning sound as she lay down on the floor twitching violently in pain.

I quickly moved towards Jasmine and knocked her gun out of her hand, then quickly covered her mouth from behind. I then whispered in her ear.

Jasmine.
Ummhhhh!!

Kevin
Resist and you die immediately. Hear that? That's the sound of your commander in extreme pain. She will die a painful death. And you will die too as well. But if you're a good girl, I'm going to make it painless. You got that? Tap my hand if you agree.

Jasmine quickly taps my hand.

Kevin
Don't do anything stupid.

Joan was now peeing uncontrollably as she drooled and continued to shake and twitch violently. The pain was completely unbearable and she couldn't even think about her last moments, The shocks to her brain meant that she has lost complete control of her brain and she has completely turned her into an animal being tortured to death.

The stun grenade effect has now worn off and now Jasmine could see with her own two eyes Joan being tortured to death.
Jasmine.
*crying, thinking*
OMG Joan.... I'm a goner indeed.....It's no use, I have to accept my fate....

After a while, Joan's twitching began to slow down, and then eventually they completely stopped. Blood then also came out of her vagina, her ears, eyes and butt as her internal organs were destroyed by the electricity running through her body Joan's torture finally ended with her death. Her tongue rolled out to her side as she lay down in a pool of her own piss and blood.

Jasmine.
*crying, thinking*
If I'm going to die, at least I want to die painless..... At least that way, I get to die on my own terms... At least I die with dignity, not like what Joan suffered.

Kevin
All right Jasmine. Looks like Joan's body has finally given up. Now let's start with your questioning

to be continued on Chapter 3 part 5

Last edited:

KingChloe01

Vivacious Visitor
Chapter 3 part 6 revenge

Kevin
Alright John. I'll take care of this. Go back to the van, I'll meet you there.

John
Ok boss.

John then headed to the van. As he headed back to the van, he saw Alexa's body still lying down on the floor.

Though for some reason it looked different. How come her body is now in a fetal position? Wasn't it in a spread eagle position earlier?

John
*Thinking*
Nah, I'm just overthinking this. She's dead and I need to get back to the van.

As John turned back and started to walk away, he suddenly felt an intense sharp pain in his right foot.

Pyut!

John
Ahhhh!! Shit! what was that?!

The pain made John fall to the floor face down, He tried standing up, but for some reason, he couldn't move his foot

John
What the hell why can't I move? I must have been shot! What the hell's going on?

John then tried to reach out for his gun on his right holster. Right before he was able to grab it though he felt another sharp pain on his right arm

Pyut!

John
OOWWwwww!!! someone's shooting me! What the hell's going on?

John was quite helpless now. He could still probably drag himself with one leg towards the van, but the van was still far away. His right arm is now useless, but maybe he still use grab his gun using his left-

Pyut!

John
OOWWwwww!!!

Never mind. His left's arm's useless now as well.

Pyut!

John
OOWWwwww!!!

His left foot has just been shot as well

While John lay down in pain, he could hear footsteps walking closer to him. This person suddenly kicked him on his side, making John turn to his back. Now he could see who had shot him 4 times.

It was Alexa.

John
What the.. it's you.

Alexa
*sarcastic*
Yup, back from the dead asshole

John
But...how...

Alexa
I was wearing body armour bitch. Not a single scratch

Alexa was very much alive and unhurt. It turns out that the reason why her jacket was closed is because she was wearing the new body armour that Joan had given her, which covers her body similarly to a one piece swimsuit. It was capable of not only blocking all types of bullets, but also slash and stab proof. She was the only one that had body armour in the entire base because the armour was still in the experiemental stage and this was actually Joan's armour. However Joan had given it to her because she was her favorite and she felt that she needed it more than her.

Alexa felt that the only way she could survive is to kill John then follow Kevin back to the van. She figured that there was no way that she can kill both John and Kevin due to their skill and if she lets John live, he'll probably kill her eventually. There's also no way she can just run off and escape because Kevin already forced her to come, meaning if she escapes, she can expect one day an assassin would visit her home and kill her.

Now she has John in her mercy. Revenge is sweet.

Alexa
Now... Where exactly did you shoot me again last?

John
What...

Alexa
Oh yeah! Between the legs! Maybe I should return the favor....

John
No wait! Don't do....

Pyut!!

John
Gahhhhh!!!

John was shot right in the dick.

Alexa
How does that feel John? But wait I'm not done. I know you're a horny maniac, so I've going to give you the privilege of your head resting between my legs

Alexa then approached John, lay down and lifted his head. She then rested her head between his feet and then started to squeeze

John
Huhhh.. No not a body scis.... HUnnnhhh.. can't breathe....

Alexa
Hyahh!!!

Crackk!!!!

John
Gunhhhh!!!

With one big squeeze, Alexa then snapped John's neck. John lay on the floor dead.

Alexa
Well, that's that. Now time to hide his body. Good thing there's a dumpster near the entrance

Alexa then dragged John's body to the dumpster, and with much effort and the use of a large lift table, she was able to toss John's body directly in the dumpster.

Alexa
I guess I better hide the evidence on me too.

Alexa then removed her jacket to hide the bullet holes.

Alexa
Ok but now how do I hide the fact I peed?

She then remembered her dead friends Nicie and Anne. She could change shorts with their bodies; she could probably use Nicie's as she was shot in the head and was not probably blood stained yet. She could also burrow her jacket to hide her bulletproof vest as well from Kevin.

Alexa
*crying*
I guess I have no choice... I'm sorry..

Alexa then approached Nicie, took her jacket and shorts then changed clothing

Alexa
Ok... now, time to head to the van. Ok Alexa you got this... At the very least... I can act as a mole for Cecil.

Last edited:

KingChloe01

Vivacious Visitor
Heyy nice story, hope to see more :)
Thanks for reading my story! More parts to come! :D

I do have an issue though, I am not sure how I want this part to end.

I am trying to decide between the people who are still alive in chapter 3 who will survive and who will die.

Last edited:

KingChloe01

Vivacious Visitor
Chapter 3 part 7 Last wish

Me and Jasmine were now alone in the room. I asked her several questions regarding the home base. Unfortunately she does not know the location of the main base because she was never stationed there. I did get more information about a meeting that is going to be held next week by their base commanders. I saw this as a great opportunity to find out where their base are.

Kevin
You're a good girl Jasmine. Unfortunately it's time for you to die. Any last-

Jasmine
Wait, can I have a request? Just 1 request please Kevin.

Jasmine
Well...I would just like to call my father and...say goodbye.

Kevin
Ok...But you're using my phone. And don't try anything funny, I can track who you're calling

Jasmine
Yes Yes...

I dialed the number in my phone and handed the phone to Jasmine.

Kevin
5 minutes Jasmine.

Jasmine
Yes Kevin, I promise

Ring Ring

Jasmine's Father
Hello?

Jasmine
*sad*
Dad, It's me Jasmine

Jasmine's Father
Oh my cupcake! How are you? Why you called? If you can come home early today, I cooked your favorite meal.

Jasmine
*sad*
Thanks Father. But please listen to me, I need to tell you something.

Jasmine's Father
Oh what is it?

Jasmine
*Sad*
Dad.... I'm really sorry... but I wasn't really honest with you....

Jasmine's Father
Huh what are you talking about?

Jasmine
Remember when I said that I'm working part-time? Well...

Jasmine's Father
What happened Jasmine?

Jasmine
I told you I was working at a marketing company....Well that's not true... I wanted to earn more money so I didn't have to ask for money from you all the time... Also so I can help mom with her dialysis.... so I joined a company that doesn't play by the rules....

Jasmine's Father
What you do mean are you in trouble cupcake?

Jasmine
It's a long story father... I... I just want to say thank you for being the best dad in the world...and sorry for what I've done

Jasmine's Father
Jasmine tell me what's going on!

Jasmine
Father... I want to say goodbye.....I'm really really sorry but.... I'm in big trouble and I'm not coming home again....

Jasmine's Father
Where are you Jasmine?! I'll come for you now and call for help now!

Kevin
Time's up Jasmine. Hang up now.

Jasmine
Father I have to go...goodbye Dad, please say hi to mom for me, I love both of you so much....

Jasmine's Father
Jasmi--

Jasmine hung up the phone and returned the phone to me.

Kevin
Ok you've had your call Jasmine.

I then pointed my gun at Jasmine.

Kevin
Like I said, this won't hurt. Goodbye Jas-

Jasmine
Wait Kevin! Just one last request I promise. I'm not going to trick you.

I lowered my gun.

Kevin
Fine. Since you've kept your word. You can have one last request.

Jasmine
I'm embarrassed by this...but since I'm going to die anyway.... can...can.... can you kiss me? My parents are very strict to me, and I study in an all girls school so I never had my first kiss. At least I want to experience that before I die.

Kevin
Are you kidding me? You know I would say yes.

Jasmine.
Thank you...

I then approached Jasmine. She hugged my shoulders while I hugged her waist. I then locked a kiss on her while she did the same. We both made several moaning sounds and then we found ourselves touching each other in intimate areas and lying down on the floor. I could sense that Jasmine felt very happy with her first kiss and honestly what we did can already be considered as softporn

Finally we finished kissing each other and Jasmine remained on top of me, breathing heavily

Kevin
Hey Jasmine, how about I do you another favor and let you suck my dick

Jasmine.
Really? Well why not?

I removed my pants and underwear, revealing my penis. Jasmine then went to my genitals area, opened her mouth and started sucking my dick. I enjoyed it a lot and both me and Jasmine we're moaning like crazy.

But I knew I can't make her suck it forever. Now was the time to kill her.

While she was still sucking my dick, I grabbed the back of her using both of my hands and held her down on my dick. This means my dick was now blocking her windpipe and she couldn't pull my dick out of her mouth because my hands were holding her head back

Jasmine
*choking* *crying*
MMMnnnnnHHHH!!!!

Jasmine was now choking to death. It wasn't a quick death, and I feel sorry for me, but she's the enemy. Maybe in the next life, we can be friends though.

Kevin
I'm really sorry Jasmine. I'm not lying, I really like you, but I simply can't leave any witnesses. But if we meet again in the next life, you'll be my friend and we'll help each other out. I hope you understand.

Jasmine
*choking* *crying*
MMMnnnnnHHHH!!!!

Tears rolled down Jasmine's eyes as she struggled to escape. But it was no use, no matter how much she struggled I was too strong. She started peeing and I could feel huge amounts of Jasmine's drool on my dick.

After a while, her body started to give up as her movements became weaker and slower. Her body started twitching but I kept her mouth firmly on my dick. Finally, the life faded from Jasmine's eyes as she entered the afterlife

Jasmine was now completely still, her corpse still sucking my dick. Her head is resting between my legs and her legs had spread eagled with pee all over the place. I actually enjoyed this position, so I kept her dead body on my back for a little while longer before finally pulling her out of my dick. Her body lay down on the floor staring at the sky mouth wide open and now leaking out blood coming from her mouth.

Kevin
Well, now that's done, time to get back to the van.

I went back to the van. Alexa was waiting for me in the van.

Alexa
Ah kevin you're back! I want to tell you that John said he wants to stop by a convenience store and he'll catch up later

Kevin
Oh I see. Well, I guess we can go now.

Alexa
Perfect. Well, lead the way Kevin

We then left the area.

15 minutes later, the reinforcements that Joan called finally arrived. Squad Commander Vanessa and rank 2 rookies Alexis and Naomi

Alexis
32423.JPG

Naomi

343.JPG

Vanessa

1231.JPG

Vanessa
Ok Alexis and Naomi, scout the perimeter, the enemy may have already entered the compound.

Alexis and Naomi
Yes Ma'am

Naomi
*over radio*
OMG! No! *crying* Ma'am I found Nicie and Anne. They're both dead.

Vanessa
Shit! No! continue the search Naomi

Alexis
*over radio*
OMG! *crying* Ma'am I found Joan, Jasmine and Coleen, They're all dead! There's also an unknown unidentified body here.

Vanessa
*God Damn no!* Everyone's dead! Alexis, check for signs of life. Maybe someone is still alive there!

Alexis
Yes ma'am

Alexis checked the pulse of each and every body.

Alexis
*crying*
Shit it's no use! They're all dead! Who could have done this!

When Alexis got to Jai's body though, she couldn't believe it.

Alexis
What the! I have a pulse! Who is this girl?! How is she still alive? Her neck's broken! Wait! it's not completely broken, some vertebra is still attached! I better get her out of here!

Alexis called Vanessa over the radio

Alexis
Ma'am! We have a survivor! It's the unknown individual! She's in critical condition, her neck's broken but it didn't break all the way, it's only partially broken and I have a pulse! If we hurry we can still save her!

Vanessa!
OMG yes! This girl must be one of the people who attacked our base! I will call for our stretcher now, don't touch her yet until me and Naomi get there. We need her alive, we need all the information we can get from her!

End of Chapter 3

Last edited:
Top Bottom