Story Ideas? (1 Viewer)

Invader7

Potential Patron
Hey everyone! Kinda new to this site in particular but I’ve been on those similar to this. Its been a while since I’ve written anything so I was looking for ideas. I usually write deadly female vs female (Mortal Kombat stylish) matches with a sexy / violent twists. So drop in a couple characters or settings and I’ll definitely look into them! I usually use anime or game characters but anyone works! I’ll look forward to it!

Invader7

Potential Patron
Hmmm well anime would be Rosario Vampire, HS DxD, HOTD, Sekrei, Heavens list property, DBZ etc. Game I suppose Mortal Kombat, Soul Calibur, Street Fighter, DoA, Resident Evil, R6 Siege. Lol that’s a big question

noche

Casual Client
Hmmm well anime would be Rosario Vampire, HS DxD, HOTD, Sekrei, Heavens list property, DBZ etc. Game I suppose Mortal Kombat, Soul Calibur, Street Fighter, DoA, Resident Evil, R6 Siege. Lol that’s a big question
Yes, i guess it was. What about write a fight between marie rose and sonya blade or kasumi vs kitana? doa vs mk!

noche

Casual Client
I will like mk girl beat the shit out doa girl on one side matches like.
Helena make marie rose tail sonya but what she find out, a fight broke out between the two girl, ending increible bad for the smaller girl a few day later helena recive a wooden box and in the inside a broke, crying, bloody almost naked marie rose whit a message to never try this crap again or the next time she will not going easy
How that sound?

noche

Casual Client
thanks dude i will be waiting patiently.
by the way how much violence you put stories?

noche

Casual Client
not really, at first i come whit the idea that the wooden box was small, because Sonya put a limbless Marie inside but i thongh that will be maybe to much

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.