Stomach Bulge mod (1 Viewer)

ForkliftDriver67

Potential Patron
Can someone make a mod that makes the stomach bulge rather than just having the penis come out of the stomach if it is too big. This usually happens in some of the animtool positions like doggystyle when the male has a larger penis. The only thing remotely close that I was able to find was this, but it doesn't exactly fix the problem. I'd imagine this means just re-skinning the color of the penis after leaving the stomach to be the color of the stomach.

I edited this image to show what it could look like:

xa8Z8cm.jpg

Tpi1M1z.jpg

stuntcock

Content Creator
Can someone make a mod that makes the stomach bulge rather than just having the penis come out of the stomach if it is too big.
I'm not dismissing this idea, but I should point out that sby's breastExpPlus mod already provides a somewhat-similar feature.

pU03FVo.jpg

This mod doesn't "understand" the angle of insertion or the shape of the penis; it cares only about insertion depth. Nonetheless, it might suffice to hide some minor clipping effects (it can't conceal a three-foot-long penis, of course) and provide a visual indication of deep penetration.

sby

Content Creator
Coder
huh weird, the penis should be masked in that first picture, assuming the position allows the penis to not contact her if moved far enough left

also, breast expansion cares about width and depth of penis

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.