Stand Alone Player (1 Viewer)

Cthulhu

Potential Patron
For the life of me I can't get a stand alone player for Windows 7 to work. I tried downloading Adobe's stand alone projector (flash_player_11_sa.exe) and debugger but when I try and install all I accept run application, but all I get is a blank window pop up. I tried following the link for projectors in the forum rules section, but it is broken.

Running the loader via my browser (Firefox) is causing issues. Before you ask, yes... I searched through Adobe's help to no avail. I guess I am asking if anyone knows how to work with Adobe enough to help, or if there any other compatible projectors I can download?

ModGuy

Content Creator
Cthulhu said:
For the life of me I can't get a stand alone player for Windows 7 to work. I tried downloading Adobe's stand alone projector (flash_player_11_sa.exe) and debugger but when I try and install all I accept run application, but all I get is a blank window pop up.

Screenshot.

Cthulhu

Potential Patron
Are these the screens you wanted?

Attachments

• Screen 1.jpg
    Screen 1.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 143
  • Screen 2.jpg
    Screen 2.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 142

Cthulhu

Potential Patron
I will add that I have followed sby's loader tutorial to the letter (great vid btw and kudos to sby!). So I am sure my problems getting the loader to work correctly arises from running through the browser vs. the stand alone. So as per his advice I am trying desperately to get the stand alone projector to work.

Cthulhu

Potential Patron
Hahahaha!

Thank you very much. All this time I thought I was trying to run an installer! So I just associated the file type and am good to go!

It didn't help solve my problems with the loader. I will go back through sby's tutorial vid and try and see what I am missing. But, that is another discussion all together.

Once again thanks!

sby

Content Creator
Coder
Cthulhu said:
Hahahaha!

Thank you very much. All this time I thought I was trying to run an installer! So I just associated the file type and am good to go!

It didn't help solve my problems with the loader. I will go back through sby's tutorial vid and try and see what I am missing. But, that is another discussion all together.

Once again thanks!
i noticed in my first quicker vid that i totally did not mention making a 'Mods.txt' file listing the name+fileextension of the mod in the character folder if the mod is not named 'Mod.swf'.
the thorough video has it. . so it is sorta covered xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.