Stand alone nurse's hat please! (1 Viewer)

cwking420

Potential Patron
I am humbly requesting a stand alone nurse's hat to add to my moreclothingV2 by sby. Hansel has what I'm looking for on his thred (http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=3583.msg48072#msg48072), but it is attached to the outfit. I was hoping to get something similar as headwear without outfit. Please help, I'm sure I'm not the only on who would use this.

americanole

Potential Patron
Most people are using Loader as far as I know(since it's same thing, you just use different .swf file to launch it but it has lots more functionality, using Loader you can use moreclothing mod to manage stuff like this), regardless, here's your nurse-hat-only mod.

Attachments

nurse1.swf
10.9 KB · Views: 1,007

sby

Content Creator
Coder
moreclothing specifically has the feature to select the pieces you want from mods, it is one of the main reasons to make the mod in the first place.

something like:
nurse.swf=Maid Hat:CostumeHeadwear
or
nurse.swf=Maid Hat:HairCostume>CostumeHeadwear
depending on what layer it is drawn on

cwking420

Potential Patron
sby said:
moreclothing specifically has the feature to select the pieces you want from mods, it is one of the main reasons to make the mod in the first place.

something like:
nurse.swf=Maid Hat:CostumeHeadwear
or
nurse.swf=Maid Hat:HairCostume>CostumeHeadwear
depending on what layer it is drawn on

Tried this. Couldn't get it to work, that is why I put in the request.

Thank-you americanole! +Karma for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.