[PC] Splatter School ( in developement ) (3 Viewers)

• Thread starter Vuoripeikko
  • Start date
  • Watchers 5
V

Vuoripeikko

Hey guys. Thought i post this game here since it was not yet posted. So, as in title sayed this game is still in developement, but what i have seen from dev blog, definetly worth waiting for. Contains pregnation, guro, rape, and many more. Links below

ã‚¢ãƒÂ³Ã£‚³ã‚¯ãƒžÃ£ƒÂªÃ£ƒÂ¢Ã£‚«ãƒÂ³Ã£Â®Blog - livedoor Blog(ブãƒ*グ)

bbae5f64.jpg eca3835c.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Neonie

Ryonani Teamster
That's links to buy it :P
Not very useful, considering I can't even buy it there even if I wanted to :P

Also a warning, this game is loli for those that don't like that kind of stuff.

I would like to try this game though

E

Elle

I've seen some of the other work this maker puts out, and it's pretty much all good. I'm excited to see where this goes. =3

Beatitudes

Potential Patron
This looks kind of amazing; I quite like the art style. Curious to see where this goes! What are some of these other games you mentioned? I'd love to give them a shot.

Cnby

Ryonani Teamster
The blog has updated with a video. The dev estimates that release will be around May.
[video=youtube_share;ZPhg-VlKDY0]http://youtu.be/ZPhg-VlKDY0[/video]

UltimaXeno

Potential Patron
O_O.... umm uhh.... I honestly do not what to think or say about this game. I do like lolis (to a point), but I don't like gore and after seeing the vid um, idk if this game will excite me or creep me the f*ck out.... The girl is hot, but the scenery and the background music make it creepy seriously.

Beatitudes

Potential Patron
I /knew/ the art style looked familiar! Legend of Kokage was pretty fun (even though the male enemies were kind of a turnoff), so I'm excited to see something by the same developers. I love games like Demonophobia, which this looked like, so I was almost disappointed to learn that there's a focus on combat, but that's cool too. I didn't even realize the name was a reference to Splatterhouse, hah. Well anyway, I'm definitely looking forward to this one. And I like the creepy music and haunted house (school) aesthetic.

W

weakwind

This looks very promising! By that I mean the content and the art style! Except I'm not really digging into the guro/death parts but that'll manage :D

Cnby

Ryonani Teamster
The game has been placed on the announcement page of DLsite. There is a demo available (Big yellow button next to the game's picture). The full game will be out in May.

http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ092968.html

I put in a little time with the demo and here's what I found.
You play Jessica, a highschool student taking a nap after school. She's awoken by the sudden shaking and transformation of the school. The screams of her fellow students echo through the halls whilst monsters wander about. Armed with only a box cutter she sets out to escape this nightmarish world.

Controls:
<- ->: Move
↓: Crouch/Pick Up Item
Z: Select/Jump
X: Attack
A: Use Item
S: Pause

The demo consists of one stage. This stage is split into three parts. Two straightforward sidescrolling sequences and one boss battle. The demo isn't all that difficult since all of the enemies, excluding the boss and traps, only take one hit to kill. It's also nice enough to start you on the floor you died on. As for the deaths there are quite a few ways to die, considering this is just a demo. Overall I really like the look of the game. The Splatterhouse influence shows in the background effects and boss appearance. The death animations can look a little jerky and quick at times.

Combing over the game description the creator lists "Vertical Bisection/Skewered/Tentacle Rape/Threeways/Death From Explosions/Drowning/Trampling To Death/Dismemberment/Horizontal Bisection/Electric Chair/Wooden Horse/ Iron Maiden/Decapitation" as some of the possible deaths. I know, a bit redundant in the description. 52 death animations are planned alongside 17 CGs, 28 if their variations are included.

Beatitudes

Potential Patron
Just finished the demo - I really like it! As with The Legend of Kokage, you can still only get the CGs when you select 'no' on continue, so I dunno if the boss has any CGs yet. However, I'm really satisfied with the animations and style of the game. The music is cheesy but nice, the deaths are fun, and the gameplay is decent too. Good game! I might have to buy this one when it comes out, even. It seems to be missing a crawl animation (I say this because the keys for crawling will change the hitbox), but it's in pretty good shape already.

One thing though - It's a shame it's censored. It's not too much of an issue with the exception of one CG, but the little black lines on the boss just look silly.

Neonie

Ryonani Teamster
cool it's already out, but damn I hate having to pay to download and play a short hentai game.

Same :P

Will look forward to finding a link for the full game :P

*edit* unofficial Linemarvel forums have a link to the full game ;)

B

blackcrab

To unlock select stage and death animatio mode / all cg , replace these text below here in the game's save file.

[kuria]
01=1
[cg]
03=3
06=6
07=7
19=19
08=8
11=11
13=13
04=4
05=5
21=21
20=20
14=14
12=12
17=17
09=9
23=23
24=24
25=25
26=26
28=28
10=10
18=18
27=27
02=2
01=1
22=22
16=16
15=15
29=29

jackson2000

Potential Patron
I have finished the game and it was not bad especially for splatterhouse fans. Im gonna give my review bout this game here like I did on the ULMF:

Story: 5/10

I didn't really see any interest in the story but it is pretty straight forward. A faculty member brought evil into the school by reciting the pages from the book which kinda reminds me of Evil Dead from the necronomicon. A student named Jessica got knocked down from her after-school nap by an unknown force then she checked the corridor only to find people getting slaughtered or turned into monsters. Armed with only a box cutter, she decided to flee the school while fighting for her life but in the end she manage to save the school from evil and things turned back to normal. FYI the ending sucks and we don't get to see her in it :-P

Gameplay: 7/10

Similar 2D Side-Scroller gameplay mechanics from the splatterhouse series which brings back the good old days. You start out as Jessica with 6 lives and unlimited continues. There are only 5 stages in the game, 1 - 4 has 3 areas while 5 has 5 areas and it gets harder as you move along. The basic controls are just like in the series. You press Z to jump, X to attack, A to attack with any weapons you pick up and S to pause the game. You simply have to fight your way through various enemies while avoiding traps till you reach the far right end which will take you to a new area. Weapons placed along the way can be a bit useful but are very limited. There are some clothing damage for the loss of 2 lives and you can't restore them after eating donuts dropped from the ghost mustache so you will remain naked later on. When you are down to your last life, you get a nice gore or rape animation from enemies which makes it up to Demonophobia and a CG game over screen when you choose not to continue. There is no continue or stage select at the menu unless you've completely beaten the game which means you have to start over after the game over screen, now some players could find this frustrating.

Sound: 4/10

The music seems alright but the SFX can be annoying, repetitive and most don't really sync well with the sprite animations. When you see Jessica getting blown to bits, there doesn't seem to be an explosion sound added along with few other sprites. Too bad you don't have the option to adjust the sound and music volume so you could either play the game in silent while listening to your favorite music album without being pissed by the SFX or as it is.

Design: 8/10

The CGs, sprites and backgrounds are well designed by the author just like the previous games. You can unlock CGs in the gallery after losing to the enemies with a game over screen as well as Dead Anime Mode which will give you a good look at the sprite death animations. The CGs look gruesome and quite a bit scary compared to the sprites with some censorship.

Overall: 6/10

Since this game does bring back good memories from splatterhouse, it doesn't really fit right. It seem that the developer is focusing more on the design than the game. Due to the short gameplay with minimal challenge and cheap scares, most players with moderate platform skills can easily finish the game in around 30 - 45 mins. The Bosses are a piece of cake other than facing group of enemies with traps in the way can be a challenge. The game can be a bit slow on low end machines especially when you have plenty of sprites on-screen. There are also some noticed bugs and glitch in the game where the protagonist gets stuck in an idle animation in some way after losing your last life forcing you to start over and the damage dealt to the 3rd boss doesn't always fit through up close. Bad SFX play mostly during death animations than your regular playthrough. We also noticed missing SFX in some sprite animations so hope we might get to see them in the future updates as well as fixes and other improvements. If you are a splatterhouse fan then you could give this game a go while others might wanna stay away from its unfair $16 price tag on the Dlsite unless you have a fan buddy who owns the game or have them share the CGs for you at least.

Also here's the link to the full game:
super splatter zone.zip

You can even have a look at the tool they used to make this game right here:
Clickteam.com - Multimedia Fusion 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.