spikelauncher's ryona fiction (1 Viewer)

spikelauncher

Potential Patron
hello all, spikelauncher here, just wanted to share with the community my ryona fiction blog...

spikelauncher's ryona fiction

my main fetishes are guro, zako, as well as upskirt and panty shots in ryona, and girls urinating in fear, pain or death.

I've completed one three chapter story on the girls of Star Ocean - Second Evolution, and have a running original novel with four chapters so far.

chapters are a little too long to be posts here, so thought I'd share my tumblr itself instead of posting them all here...but I'll post on this forum when I update.

will also eventually post other random fetish-esque stuff on my tumblr, please check it out if you've time!

Last edited by a moderator:

spikelauncher

Potential Patron
some ryona images, and new story uploaded, a response to a request for comic superheroines, this one's for the DC heroines supergirl and wonder woman!

first of two chapters complete, second chapter in progress.

spikelauncher

Potential Patron
some cuntbust ryona images, as well as second chapter for the DC comics ryona story featuring wonder woman and supergirl posted!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.