1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

spikelauncher's ryona fiction

Discussion in 'Fiction' started by spikelauncher, Sep 29, 2014.

1. spikelauncher

spikelauncher Potential Patron

hello all, spikelauncher here, just wanted to share with the community my ryona fiction blog...

spikelauncher's ryona fiction

my main fetishes are guro, zako, as well as upskirt and panty shots in ryona, and girls urinating in fear, pain or death.

I've completed one three chapter story on the girls of Star Ocean - Second Evolution, and have a running original novel with four chapters so far.

chapters are a little too long to be posts here, so thought I'd share my tumblr itself instead of posting them all here...but I'll post on this forum when I update.

will also eventually post other random fetish-esque stuff on my tumblr, please check it out if you've time!

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 29, 2014
  2. meinteil

meinteil Avid Affiliate

Hey man I don't see any links. Never mind I found it

3. spikelauncher

thank you for visiting! new chapter released for my original novel, along with a bunch of ryona images for the ryona game cracklecradle!

the link doesn't work? I'll put it here again:

http://spikelauncher.tumblr.com/

if not, it's simply spikelauncher dot tumblr dot com!

4. spikelauncher

some ryona images, and new story uploaded, a response to a request for comic superheroines, this one's for the DC heroines supergirl and wonder woman!

first of two chapters complete, second chapter in progress.

5. spikelauncher

some cuntbust ryona images, as well as second chapter for the DC comics ryona story featuring wonder woman and supergirl posted!