Playable female characters:

Ivy
Sophitia
Taki

Ryona Elements:

Enemies can:
- hit the player while the player is lying on the ground
- electric attacks that makes the player fall to the ground
- has an attack that makes the player act like their foot got stepped on and dances around on one foot
- use knockdown attacks that knocks the player down and rolls a bit.

HaquaFan

Casual Client
Small note: Since the playable characters has no grabs(wtf!?!?), I'm assuming that the enemies you come across doesn't have grabs either(I haven't encountered any yet)
*Sigh* this game is so horrible, makes me want to cringe every time I play it. The in-game models looks so horrible(Sophitia looks oddly weird), even Soul calibur 2 looks better than this. I only unlocked Ivy and Sophitia so far but don't feel like playing anymore. I had no fun in this game at all ;/

EDIT: Done, kinda odd that it merged with the wiki.

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
That sucks the game wasn't what you'd hoped for. I kind of figured it'd just be another Dynasty Warriors clone simply on the basis that Dynasty Warriors has a lot of sequels. And sorry about the automerge on the wiki. The plugin that controls that doesn't differentiate between wiki and normal posts. I turned it off for wikis now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.