Soul Calibur Vl - Hex Edit Help PC (1 Viewer)

JackiMah324

Potential Patron
Hello I've been trying to figure out how to Hex-edit a Creation Character in Soul Calibur Vl to remove the undergarment (underwear) so that it is nude instead (so that it shows up online nude for the other player *cough cough*). So does anyone know how to do this with HFxD?

Is there a way to decrypt the save file (.sav) to know more or less what to edit or where is what?

Sakura4

Swell Supporter
Hello I've been trying to figure out how to Hex-edit a Creation Character in Soul Calibur Vl to remove the undergarment (underwear) so that it is nude instead (so that it shows up online nude for the other player *cough cough*). So does anyone know how to do this with HFxD?

Is there a way to decrypt the save file (.sav) to know more or less what to edit or where is what?

Can only use UE4 to create a new material file.
1.jpg

Y2Ryoko

Potential Patron

If you just want a nude mod that removes the underwear layer, then you can find those in the current SCVI female and male nude mod threads. If you're specifically looking for a way to have your CaS characters displaying the nude mod to other players online, then the other players would just need to have the same nude mod installed (or any other mod that removes the underwear layer).

lunawuff

Potential Patron
Not to mention that finding a way to force others to see nudity is a pretty quick way to cause Namco to remove the possibility of modding at all. Its much better the way it is now, where we can enjoy what we see on our end while not subjecting others to it that don't want to see it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.