Soul Calibur Fiction: Sophitia - Cruel Clay (1 Viewer)

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
Just a quickie to supplement an XNALara pose I did a while ago

Sophitia - Cruel Clay

The stone panel shut behind Sophitia, allowing her and the old man to finally get out of the sandstorm. They'd been travelling across the desert for days but at last it seemed they'd reached the Tomb of Karzoon.

"Perhaps...we can rest..." the old man asked, coughing.

Sophitia gave him a reassuring look. "Worry not, elder, I have taken you this far and I will not falter now. You may stay here while I retrieve the urn. I shall be but a moment." The Greek warrior woman's words were more than enough to restore the old man's confidence. Her presence and charisma were undeniable. Sophitia was blessed with unearthly beauty and soft facial features that exuded immense strength at the same time. Her cloth skirt and top allowed her ideal freedom of movement while providing generous glimpses at her flawless body. Golden, flowing hair, long legs and round, succulent breasts confirmed what most believed: that she was a gift from the Gods themselves. Her words were inspiring, but her looks alone could command an army to battle.

The tomb was much smaller than it seemed from outside and Sophitia had no trouble finding the chamber. The urn was lying on a pedestal, clear as day. Sophitia approached carefully, but her instincts were sharp and she sensed no immediate danger. As her hands touched the urn, she felt there was nothing special about it. For an artifact that was supposed to have fabled healing powers, it didn't even give off a hint of magical energy. Something was wrong.

"It's the sand, you see." The old man entered the room, holding an ornately decorated ruby in his hand. "Thank you for bringing me here. I never would have survived the perils of the harsh desert without your help..."

Sophitia tossed the urn against a wall, smashing it to pieces. "What is the meaning of this? The urn...you said it would help the sick in my village!" She raised her sword and pointed it at the old man, who looked to be more able with each passing second. "I demand answers!"

The ruby began to glow and the old man cackled dryly. "It's the sand, you see."

Sophitia nearly lost her footing as the floor began to shift dramatically. It was difficult to register what was going on, but it looked like all the sand in the room was coalescing...around her. "Agh! What treachery is this?" Her sword was out in a flash and she delivered several elegant slashes before realizing the futility of her attacks. The sand started to swallow her completely and she had no choice but to drop her armaments as her limbs were immobilized. A menacing laugh filled the chamber and as Sophitia jerked her head back and forth, she could see a mouth, eyes and body forming from the gathering mound.

The old man turned to leave, flashing the ruby at the sand creature that had captured Sophitia. "I leave you for now, heavenly one. This creature, though primitive and easily controlled, does demand some entertainment and I best not return until it has had a...taste of what this world has to offer. The Great Pirate Cervantes sends his regards."

Cervantes, she cursed his name! After dealing with this monstrosity, she would hunt him down and...her vengeful thoughts were painfully interrupted as the coarse sand ran over skin and gradually became harder. Her right arm was stuck behind her, nearly dislocating her shoulder. She wanted to kick her legs free, but one was completely sunk in while the other was neutralized by an enormous hand gripping her ankle. The sand began to creep into her clothing, creating an unsettling, prickly sensation around her butt and crotch. It started to make its way between her breasts as well, giving the creature perverse pleasure while making it harder for her to breathe. The pressure on her body was relentless and she didn't know how much longer she could withstand this punishment.

"Noooo! Help, please! Help meeeee!" The old man was nowhere to be seen and the sand creature was unfamiliar with the concept of mercy. Sophitia's screams echoed throughout the tomb, her sorrowful wailing lost in the desert winds.

CruelClay2.png

Last edited by a moderator:

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
I'm assuming you mean the girl from the Clayface set. That's apparently Viara the Wolf Ninja and she's from some erotic game. That's all I know so if anyone knows more do share.

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
Viara Yuushu or somesuch name. When I posed her, I folded all her non-human features in on themselves so they they were not visible. She's hot, but it comes with an asterisk... if she were human that is, and not an anthropomorphic wolf or something.

As for the story TCR, it was pretty good. Short, simple, effective, and great pictures. I only had time to give a quick like, as by the time I saw this we were wrapping up the RP and it was like 3:45 AM, so all I could do was give a quick like and then leave. Now that Ihave time, it was very enjoyable despite the short length, but sometimes that can be more effective than a long winded drawn out one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.