Soul Calibur Fiction: Cassandra's Excellent Adventure (1 Viewer)

What does Cassandra do next?

• Take the much more appealing looking Left Path.

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Take the middle path this time, Xianghua should be long gone from there now

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • There's always the damaged right path to explore.

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • After a ruinous defeat, not another encounter already!

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Sit down on the bed and reflect upon her defeat. Accept that this is impossible and return home.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fume over her defeat, and make her way back to the large room and wait there in a huff.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

fgtchmp

Potential Patron
This work is a for fun little thing this random lurker has decided to do to eat up some time during my mornings. I plan on updating as frequently as I can. There isn't any of it in this update itself but this work will focus mostly on Cassandra getting into fights with the other lovely ladies of Soul Calibur as she tries to get to the bottom of the her Sister's disappearance, sometimes ending with the blonde being 'bad ended' and winding up under another gal's heel...or maybe putting them under her's. The following updates will probably be a little longer than this one. The poll is no longer related to the current choices available at this thread, to find the newest choices for Cassandra to follow, find my most recent post in the thread. :]

"I should really stop coming here so often..." Those words left Cassandra's lips as she placed a hand against the aging walls of the Ostrheinsburg castle. The young woman had lost count of how many times she had traveled to this ill fated building on her adventures. It was a strange feeling to be back here, the place where she had clashed once before with her beloved sister and was soundly bested. It had been a savage blow to her pride at the time, but with Sophitia's safe return it had passed.

With her sister gone missing once again, Cassandra had decided to start her search at this place in particular. She remembered the layout of the castle fairly well, this wasn't the first time she had came here after all, though...something about it seemed different. In her adventures, Cassandra had developed the ability to sense bad energy in the air. The familiar foreboding sense that would have permeated from the castle was not present. It still felt more than ominous enough, but not nearly enough to scare the determined girl off.

She drew her sword and adjusted her shield as she began to make her way around to the castle's entrance. She had never once thought about what might be around the corner, not once did the notion of 'there might be guards' crossed her mind until it was too late.

Two armored men sat at the entrance of the castle, and she had wandered right into their line of sight. Their reaction was almost instant, the two had found an intruder loitering around the castle and they obviously intended on dealing with her. She cursed her luck as she took a few steps back, but these heavily armored men were quick. Much too quick in that armor, they were even faster than the lightly armored young woman. Despite this speed their other reactions were much slower, it almost caught Cassandra off guard as to how slowly the man raised his sword to bring down upon her head. Without an ounce of hesitation the determined young woman drove her shield into the man's face, knocking him flat on his back.

With a 'hmph!' she turned her attention to her second foe...who had mysteriously vanished. A confused expression came to her face as she glanced left and right, only to look an instant too slow as the second man had seized her sword hand.

"Ugh! Let me go!" She cried out as she motioned to do the same as she had to the first man and drive her shield into his chin. The second man had ducked the blow, and moved behind the young woman. He brought Cassandra's arm behind her back, squeezing her wrist until she was forced to drop her sword. With a pained gasp the man restrained the struggling girl. Bad news. This was bad. She had to get free. These two couldn't be the only guards here, if there were any in the first place and if reinforcements arrived it would be the end of her. But no matter how much she struggled, the man kept hold of her arm. He didn't stop there however as he brought his free arm around Cassandra's neck, forcing its way into her throat and cutting off her precious supply of air. Bad went to worse, much worse as Cassandra began to kick her legs about in a panic, thrusting her hips forward and trying to elbow the man's armor side trying to get free.

In this man's iron grip the determined young woman felt truly helpless. Already somewhat winded from her struggles her body began to slump in the guard's grip. Even while she weakened she wasn't ready to give up the fight as she grasped at the arm with her other hand, desperately trying to pry it off even just a little bit. It wasn't enough.

With each moment that passed, Cassandra became weaker and weaker, her hand falling too her side now and her head rolling over to the side as tears began to stream down her face. She couldn't believe this, a simple guard catching her like this and choking her. She had beaten far stronger opponents than this, but her journey would end here at the hands of this faceless guard. Her tense body went limp, as a final gasp escaped her lips whimpering the name of the woman she had spent her whole life chasing after.

"S-...Sophitia..." That was the end, the guard held onto the weakening girl as her world began to grow dark. The man let go of the unconscious young woman, quite satisfied with himself as he looked over his prize. As he began to crawl on top of the helpless girl, he was met with a grinning face as well as the metallic sound of her shield slamming into the side of his helmet. The sound made his ears rings as Cassandra kicked the overly ambitious guard off of her, scrambling to retrieve her sword. Still dealing with his new found headache, the guard had no chance to respond to the hilt of Cassandra's sword smashing into the back of his neck. A savage blow, quite an angry one too as she followed up by hitting the back of his helmet with the hilt of her sword once again. The man slumped to the ground, likely not dead...but definitely going to wake up with an absolutely horrible headache.

"Tch...as if I'd just pass out like that." She said as she stepped over the defeated guard. Still though, their speed...it was almost like they were enhanced by something. It was concerning but she decided not to dwell on it for too long. She ran into the castle, making sure to be much more careful now. Sneaking wasn't something she was expressly good at herself, but her small and light frame, coupled with her white thigh boots padded soles made it quite easy to avoid arousing the other guard's suspicions. Against all odds, the somewhat rash and hasty girl managed to sneak past the guards on the first floor.

Upon hitting the stairs to the second floor she hurried herself up along them, clearing them in likely record time. With a relieved sigh she arrived upon the second floor...she hurried herself into a room, closing the door behind her as she seemed to have arrived in a room for one of the servants. A small bed and a table were the only pieces of furniture in here. That didn't matter to her though as she sat herself on the bed, wiping her forehead as she decided to take her break. The guards present in this castle, the odd feeling she had. Even if that horrid sword wasn't here this time, something peculiar was going on and it couldn't be good. The energetic young woman gave herself a bit of a two handed wake-up slap as her elbow gloves connected to her face.

"I can't think about laying down in a place like this...I've gotta pull myself together. Something fishy is going on here and I've got to get to the bottom of it!" She said to no one in particular. If something was ever happening in Orstrheinsburg, it could never be good news. Perhaps she could take it upon herself to prevent anything more from happening. She resolved herself to uncovering the new mysteries of this aging castle as she picked herself back up and moved to the door, exiting the servants room but making note of it if she needed it in the future. She hurried through the hallway, making her way into the next room. She stopped dead in her tracks as she found herself in a rather large room, which almost looked like some kind of ball room in a way. It was certainly much too big to have no special purpose, however that purpose might have been lost in time. Cassandra had no time to think of that as she looked ahead to find another most surprising sight. The frame of a woman stood before her--

But who could it be, this person looked familiar...?

Last edited by a moderator:

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
Oh yeah, I'll be following this. I love Cassandra and love reading about her being demolished. :D

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
Excellent start. Lots of nice details. Cass is getting set up nicely to get knocked down.

Might I recommend more paragraph breaks in the future to improve readability?

fgtchmp

Potential Patron
So it occurred to me that I'm unable to edit polls. As such the rest of the choices from this point on will be left at the end of the post. Simply post in this thread the action you wish to take. Voting ends at this time tomorrow as well so make sure you post before then to make sure your vote counts!

Cassandra blinks a few times, peering down the the wide open room she spots the familiar figure of Xianghua. Several thoughts went through the girl's head as she watched the figure who still seems to have not noticed her. Dressed in a peach colored Chinese dress the normally rash blonde decided to approach the woman slowly. It took a few steps, but the sound eventually reached the Chinese girl as she spun around. Her expression must have mirrored Cassandra's as they both looked at each other with a stare of disbelief. Xianghua's eyes narrowed as followed the other woman's movements, the two circling around one another. They knew the other, not personally...but they had met. In tournaments across the world while they were looking for money to go their next destination, even fighting side by side to repel the evil creatures born from Soul Edge once or twice. There was only one outcome that could happen here today.

"What the heck are you doing here?" They both asked one another at the exact same time. After the question was asked, both fell silent once more. It seemed that the two were both trying to stifle a laugh it seems.

"I sensed something...ominous coming from this Castle. I'm searching for my sister once again." Cassandra stated, finally relaxing for the first time after she'd left the small bedroom behind.

"That's funny, I sensed something here too, and I'm searching for my friend. The one that uses a bow staff." The Chinese girl explained, taking a step closer to Cassandra, no longer questioning the girl's motives. A silence befell upon the two. At this point in their lives...neither of them believed in coincidences anymore.

"Are you really you?" They said to one another at the same time. The mysterious air in the castle seeming to thicken as suspicion returns to their minds, as if the malicious feelings from the castle permeated into the hearts of the two women. Neither offered a response to the other...and it was clear as to what would happen next.

"I'll help you loosen that tongue!" Cassandra cried out as she took a single long stride forward, closing the distance between the two almost immediately. Xianghua was both impressed and surprised by the action, perhaps she wasn't fully prepared to commit to this fight but at this stage she had no choice. With her trusted nameless straight sword she met Cassandra's advance with a smooth retreat, her blade extended towards the blonde to discourage any further follow up. This time the taller girl took heed to the warning as the two of them adapted their proper fighting stances. There was no room for discussion, though both seemed eager to speak. Their tongues were forced to stay still as the clash truly began.

Cassandra made another step into Xianghua's range. A mistake, an approach like this would never work, and even though she knew it, she did it anyway. Cassandra was quickly met with Xianghua's knee crashing into her stomach. Her quick approach was quickly turned against her as the smaller Chinese girl took a step back and thrust her blade forward, aiming for Cassandra's heart. While painful, the blow to her stomach was not crippling as she sidestepped, Xianghua's thrust connecting with little more than air as she was now left open. Cassandra seized this chance without hesitation as she drove her shield straight into the side of her opponent, the girl reeling back in pain. Caught at another standstill, the two separated in order to evaluate the other.

The two seemed evenly matched at the moment. While Xianghua had definitely received a more powerful blow, she refused to allow the damage to show. This fight was just getting started. The smaller girl now went on the offensive, stepping in towards Cassandra with a pure, almost stream like flow. Her fighting instincts kicked in, movements this smooth surely meant attack. She raised her guard almost immediately...this instant was all Xianghua needed. With a step as smooth as silk, and thanks to her incredibly flexible body she reached under Cassandra's guard as she grasped at her ankle. Cassandra raised her sword to protest the action but it was already too late as Xianghua had vaulted over the taller woman, taking her leg with her forcing her opponent's leg to go almost vertical in the process. Completely off balance, and helpless to protect herself from the follow up Cassandra could only watch as her opponent slapped her shin with the flat of her blade as hard as she could, not only hurting her shin but completely sweeping her off her feet.

It hurt, a lot. Cassandra let out a shrill pained cry as she landed flat on her back, the wind being knocked out her her temporarily. With her eyes wide open, and small tears ready to run across her cheeks she looked up to the Chinese girl who had brought her to the ground. Xianghua took her opportunity without question as she stepped on Cassandra's chest, her foot pressing heartlessly against the blonde's breast as she forcibly pinned her to the ground, her sword pointed towards her throat. To be defeated this easily by someone who she had considered and equal this whole time? Unthinkable...the young woman gritted her teeth in frustration as a smile formed upon the Chinese girl's lips.

"Wha...is that it? I don't think you're saving anybody if with weak effort like that!" The young woman said, her foot still keeping Cassandra firmly planted against the ground. With those words spoken a new resolve awakened in her. This girl was right. This was no time to be hesitating. Even if her opponent wasn't strictly speaking her 'enemy' she couldn't afford to lose. She shifted her body to the left, arching her neck in the same direction as she thrusts her body straight up, now throwing Xianghua off balance forcing her to scramble backwards. By the time she's regained her balance, the Chinese girl found her chin narrowly avoiding a horrible end at the hands of Cassandra's shield branded uppercut.

The pursuit didn't end there as Cassandra swung her blade horizontally, her leg following the path of her blade perfectly. Xianghua ducks under the slash thanks to her quick reflexes, however that doesn't stop the spinning kick from colliding with the side of her head. She staggered to the side, before collapsing to her hands and knees, the powerful blow dazing her. Cassandra offers her opponent no chance to recover as she raises her shield above her head, ready to smash it into the back of Xianghua's. As she raises her shield however she leaves herself completely open. She had forgotten how adept her opponent was at delivering powerful attacks from awkward angles. She doesn't have time to bring her guard back as the Chinese girl counters with a savage kick to the blonde's chin, basically doing a full cartwheel from a sitting position as she now finds herself standing up straight in front of a now dazed Cassandra.

Her vision was blurry, her mind still trying to clear away the shock from Xianghua's kick. Cassandra was in no condition to respond to the rapidly advancing Chinese girl. It just didn't seem fair, those guards were far faster than they should have been...it even feels as though Xianghua's already incredible fighting skills were further polished by being near this castle while Cassandra felt like a dulled and rusted butter knife. More kicks came, a sharp kick to her midsection followed by another swift kick to her thigh brought Cassandra to her knees. In her dazed and damaged state, the blonde is still able to look up briefly, her natural survival instincts suddenly kicking in as she throws herself backwards onto her bottom, narrowly avoiding the vertical slash aimed for her head. She doesn't escape the attack unharmed however as her top was sliced neatly down the middle...the small straps holding her perky breasts inside give way as they're split apart. Her entire top nearly comes apart, almost exposing her to the other woman as she frantically places her arm across the area. A blush appears across Cassandra's face as she sits on her bottom, looking up at Xianghua with an incredibly embarrassed expression on her face.

The Chinese girl couldn't help but give a slight laugh to Cassandra's misfortune as she walks towards the downed blonde in a somewhat menacing fashion. The downed girl retreats backwards, pulling herself away from her opponent. Seeing her grinning at her terrible luck, its as if something snapped in her head. She rolls backwards still dazed and on her knees however as she prepares to continue the fight...only to be stopped by the desire for conflict is suddenly lifted. As if her clouded mind were shining brightly now...both Cassandra and Xianghua begin to question themselves. Just why were they fighting? They certainly weren't enemies. While they weren't exactly friends they both seemed to be fighting for good.

Apologies are exchanged between the two as Xianghua continues to shake the cobwebs out of her head while Cassandra herself is forced to still try and cover up her nearly exposed chest. The room once filled with the sounds of the two women fighting now falls eerily silent. Neither feeling quite up to trying to explain their actions at the moment. Deciding to swallow her pride after a few moments of hesitation...the Chinese girl speaks.

"I think whatever is in this castle is affecting the people inside it." Xianghua says, breaking the silence. "Its...almost like my paranoia and doubts were practically forced."

"I feel the same way. I don't know why I felt compelled to fight you..." Cassandra responds, the blonde now fiddling about with her top as she's taken out a few spare emergency straps. Its a darn good thing she came prepared this time, otherwise she would have spent the rest of her adventure with one arm across her chest. "You know...if we're both here searching for someone important to us, perhaps we could be allies while we're both inside this castle?" Xianghua seemed particularly surprised by Cassandra's remark. After the fight they just had? Suggesting a partnership?

"Its a tempting offer...but I think we'd be better off if we stayed away from one another. Who knows when those weird feelings will come back and have us at each others throats." A dejecting look fell upon Cassandra's face as her offer was turned down. "But...just because I said we shouldn't travel together doesn't mean we aren't allies now. We're both after the same thing, the safety of people we care about." It was true, while they weren't particularly friends or anything, they were far from enemies. There was a mutual respect between the two.

"That's right...if you've got my back then until we've found both my sister and your friend, I won't leave." Cassandra said with a proud tone in her voice, her hands on her hips as she stood up straight, apparently having finished mending her top as well.

"Alright then, I'll do the same for you. Good luck to you." Xianghua replied. With a friendly wave she proceeded further into the castle, leaving Cassandra to her own devices. The blonde wanted to follow her new found ally, however risking another fight like that would be far too grave. They both came pretty close to offing the other...so it made sense not to push their luck. Though this left her with few other places to go searching herself. It seemed like the large room she was in had 3 exits. Xianghua had taken the middle one, which left the blonde with only two choices. She looked over her options.

The left path was in much better condition, a door still separating the this room from the hallway beyond it. While the door itself wasn't in the best of shape, it looked a great deal better than the right path...a section of the roof had caved in at that spot, leaving several heavy rocks in the way of the splintered remains of a door long since knocked off its hinges. Still though it wouldn't be difficult to simply step over the rubble. It was a difficult choice but she had to choose a path quickly.

What does Cassandra do?

-- Take the much more appealing looking Left Path.

-- Chance it and make your way down the Right Path.

-- Return to the Servants Quarters to rest, that was a tiring fight.

-- Remain in the large room, and consider your options for a little while longer. It couldn't hurt.

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
"it couldn't hurt". Yeah, I'm sure it couldn't. :P

I say go left. There's more likely to be someone to kick her ass down there in a safer path more people are likely to take. :3

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
That encounter with Xianghua actually felt exactly like how encounters usually play out in these SC story modes.

I think I want her to stay in this large room. Not sure why, just a feeling.

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
the nice guy in me(who knew he was a thing!?) wants me to tell her to rest. The logic guy says Left because Cassandra is rash and arrogant. The evil part of me is laughing and wants her to run into Voldo....so I will vote left

fgtchmp

Potential Patron
Sorry this update came so late, my schedule became really quite hectic and I haven't really had a chance to write much. It might be like this for a little while longer too, so I'm not sure if I'll be able to update daily.

Of course the left path would be the best path to go down. If Cassandra was going to find anything relevant to what was going on in the castle, it would be down the path that was in good condition. If anything in this ancient place was still in good condition, that definitely meant it was still in use at least. She pushed ahead, disregarding the other path for now.

The hallway the young woman walked through was well lit, and well kept at least. She felt a bit more at ease that she wouldn't be ambushed by some enemy lurking in the shadows. The fact that she hadn't encountered anyone else in this hallway was somewhat reassuring too, there's practically no chance that she'd be ambushed here by turning the wrong corner or not inspecting every nook and cranny. The blonde's thoughts went back a bit however as she wandered along this path. Xianghua, those two faceless guards...Cassandra might not have been a warrior without peer, but she was talented in the art at the very least. Being caught off guard like that countless times, as well as so easily overpowered weighed heavily on her shoulders. Even along a well lit hallway such as this, she should be careful.

This thought came too late. As the young woman began to focus on what was happening around her a hand came over her mouth, and one of her arms were seized. The startled and now restrained Cassandra let out a muffled cry as her wide eyes immediately looked back at her attacker. Red. That was the first things she noticed. Fear filled her mind as the image immediately made her think of blood, thankfully sense filled her mind with ease as she quickly realized no such damage had been dealt to her. A taller woman had somehow snuck up behind her and seized the blonde and silencing her with a hand over her mouth.

She couldn't get a good look at her attacker as she begins to struggle, attemtping to drive her elbow into the side of the stealthy opponent that had quietly snuck up behind her. It met with flesh...however there was no sound of the hard bone colliding with metal, nor a grunt of pain. Her elbow had struck her attacker's stomach...and it had simply not hurt her. Even from this position Cassandra could feel the resistance from only the flesh itself. This woman was in peak physical condition. No wonder she couldn't break free. Without warning however she was released. Staggering foreward and taking a deep breathe she turned to face her attacker.

That's what the red she saw was...skin wrapped tightly by a distinct red bodysuit, her lips a similarly red color as well with her dark hair contrasting the bright colors quite well. Tall, muscular in all the right places without excess too...apart from one certain area. Cassandra herself was a fit young woman by her standards, but this woman before her was on a whole other level. What was more surprising was that she knew this woman. The ninja that had aided her sister once before, and one she had encountered countless times on her journey to deal with Soul Edge. It was Taki.

"Ah, the younger sister. You'll have to pardon my rudeness." She said simply as tense Ninja relaxed slightly. As she did, so did Cassandra, the danger for the most part seemed gone. The younger woman opened her mouth to speak, only to have the rest of tall and busty ninja's words cut her off. "You should leave this place immediately, there is nothing for you here. Knowing that I am here, this situation is handled. You need not interfere."

Just what was Taki saying? Well at least one thing was certain, her words confirmed that something was indeed happening within the depths of this castle. While she was quite sure of it herself already, it felt good to know for certain. This however brought up a whole host of other problems, namely why would she be trying to drive Cassandra away? Her and the Ninja had never had a reason to cross blades, but the taller woman had seen the blonde fight several times before. She had even complimented on her impressive skills in the art. Why would she be telling her to leave this alone? It annoyed her.

"Hey wait a second, why should I leave? Something's going on here, and I'm sure my sister is here too! I need to find her, or at least deal with what's going on and get her to come home safely!" The young blonde explained. The tightly wrapped red ninja looked at Cassandra with a slightly annoyed expression as it became obvious that her words could not drive the younger woman away. With a slightly hesitant sigh, she spoke once more.

"This is your final warning. I can tell you that your skills are not sufficient to even hope to challenge the other threats within, if you could not even handle that Chinese woman." The tall Ninja spoke in a quite frank manner. This was rather annoying...being told to simply leave like this. If she didn't know any better, this scene could be looked at like Taki had been scolding the younger blonde.

"I'm not going to be leaving here without Sophitia! I appreciate your concern but my skills will be more than enough to bring her home from anything in this castle!" Cassandra boomed, absolutely confident in herself. A small hint of a smile appeared on the corner of Taki's face. It was as if the ninja respected this unwavering confidence and courage in the face of the definite danger that could lay in wait ahead of her.

"If that is true, then defeating me should be no problem for you at all." The ninja spoke out. Her next move came without warning as she took two great strides foreward, her long and flexible body pushing her towards her opponent with great force, right into Cassandra. Her elbow had been extended ahead of her she buried it into the blonde's soft, unprotected belly. A whimper alongside a gasp was all that escaped Cassandra's lips, her whole body going all but limp as the strike caught her completely off guard. She staggered backwards, holding her damaged belly as she collapsed to her knees, and curls up a little bit, her eyes and mouth wide open as she tried to process the incredible pain coursing through her whole body. "Is...that it? So much for your resolve I suppose. I guess it can't be helped. I'll come for you once my mission is complete, you are free to pass out here if you need to. You should be safe."

Footsteps. Cassandra turned her head to the side as she saw Taki simply walking away from her. One strike? No...it would take a lot more to break her resolve. Enduring the pain Cassandra stood herself back up, one eye closed as she gritted her teeth, working through the desire to collapse again. Eventually her pain subsided, takes a step foreward. "I don't think so!" the blonde cried out. Taki stopped in her tracks, looking back at the woman whom had drawn her blade and held her shield at the ready.

"Honestly...shall this lesson be an even more harsh one to you? If that is what it takes, I will personally show you the difference in our strength. Perhaps that will convince you to leave." Taki says, turning to face Cassandra without even having her hands ready to draw her blades. "I'm through with words. Prepare yourself!" The Ninja shouted as she rushed at Cassandra once again.

Fast...! If the guards were fast to her, then Taki was absolutely blindingly quick. Cassandra didn't even have time to respond as a sharp kick collided with her side. The younger, and clearly less experienced woman was thrown against the wall, thankfully absorbing most of the impact with her shield. There was no delay in Taki's follow up however as she reached out, taking Cassandra's hands in her own as she wrestled the woman against the wall she had slammed against, eventually taking each hand and slamming against the harsh stone surface. In particular Taki slammed the younger woman's sword hand against the stone, repeatedly. The act did not stop, crying out each time the blonde found herself being forced to release her sword.

She helplessly struggled against the taller, much stronger woman, trying to pull her hands free. This got her approximately nowhere as Taki pressed her body against Cassandra's, their breasts pressing up against one another's as the Ninja used her body weight to keep her opponent still. If this were under any other circumstance, this act could almost be described as sensual, Cassandra heavily blushing as she tries to wriggle herself free. Taki's true intentions are eventually made clear however as she drives a sharp knee into the younger woman's unprotected stomach.

Was...this the difference in their strength? She couldn't even protect herself at all at this point. After three or so savage blows to her stomach, Taki moved away from Cassandra, allowing the disoriented and hurt woman to stagger foreward...and suddenly turn around, attempting to drive her fist into Taki's face. Needless to say the Ninja's flawless reactions stopped this, catching Cassandra's hand in her own. The older woman looked down at her opponent with an almost bored expression, squeezing Cassandra's captured hand with a savagely strong grip.

"Honestly...is this even a fight? I'm disappointed. Were all your fights I'd been watching staged? I can't believe you were in actuality this weak." Taki says as she places a hand onto Cassandra's shoulder and spins herself around, pushing down. If Taki hadn't held herself back, the act she would have immediately dislocated the weaker woman's shoulder. Instead, and luckily for Cassandra she had only been driven to the ground. The younger woman tries to push herself back up, but with Taki twisting her arm backwards, the pain is far too great to try and push any further. The ninja eventually lays herself onto Cassandra's back, releasing her arm as she once again uses her weight to keep her opponent still. The blonde could feel the red ninja's abundant chest poking into her back almost mockingly. "If this is how helpess you really are, then I'll simply practice my holds on you until you pass out."

"What?!" Cassandra responded almost instantly as she tried to shake Taki off of her back. It didn't work. Taki's strong legs made their way between Cassandra's parting them slightly as the ninja lets out a bored sigh. She begins to spread her own legs, spreading the woman she has pinned down as well. Taki...being much more flexible than Cassandra already hits the point where its painful for her. Letting out a pained cry, the blonde's hips press against the ground, pressing her bottom right into Taki as well as her body instincitvely tries to retreat from the stress.

There's no escape however, not until the Ninja herself releases her all but defeated and humiliated opponent...having her legs spread so far without being able to resist at all. This wasn't the end however as Taki rolls Cassandra onto her back, forcing her to sit up as the Ninja moves behind her victim. She rather casually sits herself down behind Cassandra, wrapping her powerful legs around the woman's waist. The woman looks down, confused at first before suddenly arching her back as an incredible pressure is applied. Cassandra cries out, tears forming in the corners of her eyes as Taki begins to crush her waist using only her thighs.

Cassandra squirms about, trapped by Taki's legs. Her whole body trembles as it desperately tries to escape the powerful grip, only finding itself easily restrained. Cassandra's hands move to Taki's legs as she tries to pry them apart, leaving the rest of herself undefended. It seems as if this was the moment the ninja had been waiting for. She quickly wraps her forearm around Cassandra's throat, locking it in place with her other hand as she leans backwards, trapping the defeated woman in an inescapable sleeper hold. The young woman lets out a wordless gurgle, her air supply being suddenly cut off from her in the middle of taking a labored deep breathe.

Taki begins to strech her flexible body, forcing Cassandra's back to arch the smaller and weaker woman looking almost like the ninja's puppet in a way as her body is forced to move in ways she never would naturally. Cassandra's hands shoot to Taki's forearms in a last ditch effort to try to pry them off. No such luck...not at all. Taki was overwhelmingly strong, and impossibly fast. A true warrior...unlike the foolish girl in her clutches, who had been on a childish advenure to save her sister. The process didn't take long.

Cassandra's arms fell to their sides as the air-deprived woman looked up wordlessly at the hallway she was in. Her eyes becoming vacant as her oxygen deprived body began to shut down. Her lips move, to whimper her sister's name...but no words escape, only a weak gurgle escapes her. Suddenly the pressure is released, but not for long. Taki lets go of the sleeper hold, only to spin herself quickly around Cassandra's recovering body as her strong thighs wrap around Cassandra's neck, applying pressure. Needless to say with only a single breathe, she wouldn't last much longer.

Taki simply looked down upon the woman caught in between her legs...an eerily satisfied look in her face. Cassandra had this look on her face many times, the sort of gaze when you look upon an opponent you defeated and reflect upon your strength. Only this time she was on the opposite end of it...and it was truely humiliating. Tears streamed down her cheeks as Taki's powerful legs continued to strangle Cassandra. The blonde thrusts her hips helplessly into the air as she kicks against the ground, her hands trying to pry even an inch of room for her to get air back into her lungs, each action ending in failure. As the last of her air slips from her lungs, and with no hope to escape, the blonde seems to all but submit to her fate now.

Her eyes grow vacant once more, only this time there is no release. Her kicks stop, her hands helplessly rest against Taki's powerful legs and her body relaxes. With the last of her strength exhausted the helpless girl is defeated absolutely by the ninja. Taki stands herself up, throwing Cassandra over her shoulder with one hand, and retrieving her sword in the other....

There's no telling how much time had past. Cassandra sits herself up immediately. Her mind still hazy, the only thing that seems to come through to her is the fact that she should be searching for Sophitia...as her body catches up to her rapidly working brain, Cassandra realizes she's sitting in a bed of some kind...back at the Servant's quarters. Thankfully her mind is still to hazy for her to lament over her defeat, the girl groggily picks up the sword left by the door as she makes her way out haphazardly.

...What should she do now?

--Return to the Hallway, she reached from the Left Path. Taki shouldn't be there anymore.

--Take the middle path this time, Xianghua should be long gone from there now

--There's always the damaged right path to explore.

--After a ruinous defeat, not another encounter already!

--Sit herself back down on the bed and reflect upon her defeat. Accept that this is impossible for her, and return home. Taki is here, Sophitia should be safe.

--Fume over her defeat, and make her way back to the large room and wait there in a huff.

Last edited by a moderator:

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
--Fume over her defeat, and make her way back to the large room and wait there in a huff. sounds more like Cass to me

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
Sorry, I tried to fix the polls but I don't know how to actually reset it so that people can vote more than once. As it stands, I think we'll have to do this through the thread as you suggested. D'oh...

puca

Club Regular
Sorry this update came so late, my schedule became really quite hectic and I haven't really had a chance to write much. It might be like this for a little while longer too, so I'm not sure if I'll be able to update daily.

No worries, really been enjoying this thread so far!

randomguy said:
--Fume over her defeat, and make her way back to the large room and wait there in a huff. sounds more like Cass to me

Seconded.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.