[Flash/Browser] Soo Cubus (1 Viewer)

Sexums

Potential Patron
Howdy! Just stopping by to shamelessly plug my adult-game-in-progress, Soo Cubus. It's a resource-managing prostitution simulator with a sense of humour and lots of pixelated art. Figured you folks might be interested in giving it a look.

Screen%2BShot%2B2016-05-20%2Bat%2B5.57.15%2BAM.png

Soo Cubus

Soo is a succubus, and she's eager to move up the ranks in Hell's hierarchy of evil and villainy. So when The Devil calls on her to corrupt the king of Hardy, a perpetually-pink city with a gaudy-ass tower in the background, she jumps all over the opportunity. One hundred days of debauchery follow as Soo tries to meet, and bed, the king. (The plot isn't forced on you in the current build, but you can watch the intro cut scenes by clicking on the golden tower in the background.)

As I said above, Soo Cubus is a prostitution sim. Each day you receive three Stamina, and you spend them either hooking on the streets or increasing one of three stats. Improving your stats will unlock new scenes, new characters, and new areas where you can ply your trade, as it were. You also need to pay your rent each day, though, and failing... well, it means more sex, but it's ultimately detrimental to your progress.

Soo Cubus is not complete, but there's more than enough content at this point for, I dunno, about an hour of game play. I release updates every week with fresh content. At the moment you can expect the following when you play:

- Three locations for engaging in pixel sex;
- Multiple scenes in each location, depending on your Charisma;
- One (bad) ending;
- Cut scenes with more traditional art;
- Goofy dialogue;
- A few randomized events, and I'll be adding a lot more as I go along; and
- Lots of animated sex scenes with Soo. There are a few that you can click on to either pick up the pace or get to a 'happy ending', as it were, though I have plenty more to add in the future.

It's difficult to remember exactly what's in the public build at the moment, but I'm pretty sure that covers the full gamut. If there's anything else, consider it a happy addition. (Please note while playing this version that INT doesn't really do anything. Yet. I think. It does in the next version for sure.)

Check below for my devblog, where you can play the current build. Any questions or comments you have, I will be happy to answer. Thanks!

Soo Cubus Devblog

A

ANIManiak

Great start! All present content looks good, so i wait for new releases! Good luck!

Sexums

Potential Patron
Great start! All present content looks good, so i wait for new releases! Good luck!
Thanks! Glad you're liking it so far. And speaking of new releases, there's a new release! Check the devblog for 1.4. It has a bunch of new stuff to explore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.