Video Games Sonya Blade: Solo Mission (1 Viewer)

Asuka Kazama Ryona

Club Regular
“This has to be it,” remarked Sonya as she stood in front of an old stone temple. Overgrown vines and large patches of moss covered the temple’s facade, further obscuring its interior. Sonya Blade walked inside carefully, her eyes scanning her surroundings for any possible threats. She had spent months searching for Kira, the current leader of the Black Dragon gang after Kano’s death at Sonya’s hands. After tracking down several leads, Sonya finally found Kira’s hideout in the Outworld. She was determined to take Kira down, and finally put an end to the Black Dragon gang.

She was alone in her pursuit of the Black Dragon. Though they were still a threat to Earthrealm, all of Sonya’s allies were occupied helping Raiden battle with Shao Kahn and his forces. Sonya was the one who took the assignment of ending the Black Dragon out of vengeance. Though Kano was dead, she would not be satisfied until she wiped his legacy out with her own hands.

Sonya heard footsteps behind her and continued to walk into the temple, pretending not to notice. Three- no, four hostiles behind me, judging by the sound. And I just heard the sound of metal being drawn… Kabal is here, too. She shut her eyes, listening intently to her surroundings.

A Black Dragon soldier thrust a knife at Sonya’s back, but she spun around to dodge the attack. Sonya grabbed the soldier and threw him at a second soldier who charged at her, knocking both soldiers to the floor like a pair of bowling pins. A third Black Dragon member ran up to Sonya, throwing out another knife strike. The Special Forces woman deftly avoided his initial stab and skillfully weaved through his rapid follow-up attempts, then swatted away a careless thrust and countered with a punch to the man’s throat. He dropped his knife and clutched his throat, choking and gagging. Sonya forced him to one knee with a kick to his shin, then knocked him down with a strong backhand blow to the face.

“Where’s Kira?” Sonya asked Kabal. The masked man simply stood there with no response, letting the lower-ranked goons answer for him.

“Doesn’t matter, bitch! We’ll kill you where you stand!” The first two soldiers had gotten back up, ready to fight Sonya once more.

“You tried, remember? Didn’t go so well.”

Sonya put her fists up, carefully observing the two soldiers in front of her while Kabal stayed and watched from the entrance of the temple. This time, Sonya struck first. She faked a step towards the goon on her right, then caught the one on her left with a kick to his abdomen that sent him crashing back down to the floor. The other goon almost got her with a stab to her face, but she parried his thrust at the last second. Despite this, he continued with a flurry of blows that put Sonya on the defensive. He was unable to land a clean hit, but his assault kept Sonya pressured and bought time for his allies to get back up.

Shit… these guys aren’t messing around! Gotta get some space between us…
Sonya caught the soldier in front of her going for an overhead swing, which she parried easily. She then blasted him away with an energy ring from her other hand’s gauntlet and caught one of the charging soldiers with another blast. This left only one Black Dragon soldier on his feet. He ran at Sonya with his fist raised, ready to strike. Sonya prepared to counter a punch, but the soldier tackled her to the ground instead.

“Ugh!” Sonya was knocked to the ground, pinned under the soldier. She caught his fists as he tried to bash her face in, but then she had to struggle against the soldier’s weight as his arms pushed against hers to pin them down. Out of the corner of her eye, she could see the other two getting up again. She had to escape her position right away.

In one quick motion, Sonya dropped her arms to the ground and headbutted the soldier’s nose, sending him howling in pain and holding his face. She then smashed the soldier’s head in between freed fists, before knocking him off of her with a vicious blow to the jaw. Wasting no time, she immediately rolled away and flipped to her feet as the other two Black Dragon soldiers rushed her. The two soldiers came within inches of tackling Sonya down before they ate point-blank energy rings to their chins, flooring them and knocking them out cold.

Sonya turned to Kabal and yelled, “Want a piece of me too?!” She was a little winded from having to fend off three Black Dragon mercenaries, but she was very much still in good fighting shape. Her gauntlets finally ran out of power after months of use in the Outworld. She slid them off her wrists, threw them to the ground, and called out to Kabal, “Let’s do this! No weapons, just you and me.”

Kabal took the bait. He tossed his two hookswords to the ground, walked to the center of the room they were in, and settled into his fighting stance. Sonya followed suit. The two circled each other, cautiously watching and waiting for a moment to strike. This allowed Sonya to finally get a good look at the room. Small windows let light pour in through the temple’s stone walls, revealing nothing of note except for a passageway that Sonya didn’t see before. And somewhere in the passageway, Sonya caught sight of a woman’s figure, watching her and Kabal.

Kira!

Kabal saw Sonya’s momentary lapse in concentration and struck first. With blinding speed, he hit Sonya with a quick jab that briefly disoriented her. Before Sonya could recover, she found herself getting hit again in the face, and again, and again, and again…

“Ungh!! Gahh!! Aughh!! Guhhh!!!”
Sonya’s pretty face and curvy figure were both battered all over by a flurry of quick strikes from Kabal. The Black Dragon member was a relentless whirlwind as he laid into Sonya with everything he had: a fist to Sonya’s jaw that rocked her, another fist that knocked her face in the opposite direction, a quick uppercut just under her breasts, and a strong, finishing blow straight into the center of her abs, right where her navel was.

“UNNNHHHH!!!!”
Kabal’s last punch sent Sonya flying, and she crashed back-first into the floor. She held her stomach and grit her teeth as Kabal slowly approached her while she was down. He’s a lot faster than when I saw him last… I can’t get into a drawn out fight against him. I need to finish him quickly. Sonya thought. She started inching away from the advancing Kabal, dragging herself on the floor.

“Please, no more…” Sonya’s voice was small, clearly showing her fear to Kabal. The Black Dragon swordsman took her pleas as an invitation to advance, oblivious to the fact that it was but a ruse. He closed in on Sonya, and as he started to reach for her, Sonya immediately brought up both of her legs and slammed his ribs in a brutal kick. Caught off-guard, Kabal coughed loudly as his body flew back for a meter and landed harshly on the floor. The impact left him winded and stunned, and as he lay on the floor groaning, Sonya was able to reach for one of his fallen hookswords and run to the spot where he lay. When he got back up, he was greeted by the broad side of his own sword rapidly drawing nearer to his face until everything went to black.

WHAM!!
Sonya let go of the sword after knocking Kabal out with it, letting it clatter onto the floor. She then made her way through the passageway where she had seen Kira, ready to finally end her hunt. The corridor led her to another room that was very similar to the first, but with larger windows that let more light illuminate the place. The very first thing she noticed was Kira’s absence; the room appeared to be completely empty.

“Where- AAAAAGGGGHHHH!!!!”
Sonya instantly dropped to her hands and knees after Kira kicked her crotch from behind. The Black Dragon member had dropped from the ceiling and caught Sonya by surprise. She grabbed Sonya’s ponytail and pulled her as she walked deeper into the room, forcing Sonya to crawl in a humiliating fashion until she threw her face-first into the floor.

“Finally got to me, Sonya. Too bad all your hard work will be for nothing once I have my way with you!” Kira taunted. Sonya got up quickly and glared at Kira. She was pissed off by the cheap shot and Kira dragging her like a pet. But she knew better than to let her emotions get the best of her and rush in.

Sonya settled into her fighting stance, while Kira lazily drew her knife and motioned for her opponent to come at her.
“By the way Sonya, I love your outfit today! Did you dress up cause you knew you were going to see me?” Kira added with a wink. Sonya didn’t take Kira’s bait; she was more tired now and slightly worse for wear after Kabal blitzed her, so she needed to be more careful. She continued to watch Kira’s movements with every ounce of focus she had. If she slipped up even once like with Kabal earlier, she would be done for.

Kira sighed. “You’re boring, Sonya.” Then with a malicious grin on her face, Kira rushed in- straight into a punishing straight from Sonya Blade.

“Ugh!” The punch rocked her head to the side, so she didn’t see Sonya throw out a snap kick that landed in her ribs, knocking her backwards by a few steps. Kira was only barely able to dodge a punch from Sonya who had rushed in to get close, but another punch found its way into her gut.

“Guhhh!!!” Sonya’s blow stunned Kira, and seeing this, she laid into Kira with everything she had- punches, elbows, headbutts all slammed into Kira’s face and body with as much speed and power Sonya could muster. A blow to Kira’s face made the Black Dragon leader take several steps back, causing Sonya to run at her to close the gap between them. Kira grinned as she gripped her knife.

Come closer, Sonya… there!
Kira lashed out with her knife just as Sonya was almost on her.

But Sonya read Kira’s attempt to slash at her face, so she karate chopped Kira’s forearm hard and forced her to drop the blade. Unfortunately for her, Kira’s slash was merely a feint that let Kira land a jab into Sonya’s face. Sonya’s face was whipped back, leaving her open for a quick 1-2 punch to her stomach.
“Ngggh…” Sonya grit her teeth as she absorbed the blows and hastily tried to hit her back with a right hook. Her opponent effortlessly blocked it and snuck one more body blow and one more jab to Sonya’s face. This time, Sonya was forced to take a step back, letting Kira press her advantage.

“Yaaa!!” Kira yelled as she went for a swift chop to Sonya’s neck. Surprised, Sonya instinctively raised her right arm to block it. She ended up blocking nothing but air, and the next thing she knew, Kira’s foot had rocketed up into her stomach.

“Unnnghh!!” She bent over as air whooshed out of her mouth. Kira didn’t let up; she quickly kicked Sonya’s bare midriff once more in the exact same spot.

“Auuuughhh!!” Sonya staggered backwards, clutching her belly. The poor woman was breathless and hunched over, letting Kira casually walk up right in front of her. Kira smirked as Sonya panted before her and didn’t even look up.

“Aww, did I hurt you too much with just those two kicks? Let me help you UP!” As soon as Kira said the word up, she grabbed the sides of Sonya’s head, yanked her upright, then headbutted Sonya hard.

“Agh!” Once again, Sonya staggered backwards. She threw a wild swing in front of her to try keeping Kira away, but Kira easily batted her arm away, got close, and headbutted Sonya once more. The vicious headbutt stunned her long enough for Kira to throw a huge haymaker to her unprotected face.

“Augh!” For a second, Sonya saw stars from the blows she just took to her head. Another punch met her temple, dazing her further and caused her to see more stars. She teetered dangerously off-balance and looked like she was about to fall, but Kira grabbed her by her shirt before that could happen. She pulled Sonya close to her, and socked her hard with a vicious gut punch. Sonya’s eyes shut tight in pain as spittle burst from her gaping mouth; she could hardly breathe, her head hurt, and her abs were in pure agony from the punishment she received. The beaten woman crumbled to her knees, unable to stand from the suffering she currently endured.

‘Look at you. I thought you were supposed to be tough, not easy! I have to give you credit, you hit hard… but you can’t take any punishment yourself!”
“Unnnhhh…” The only reply Kira got was a soft groan from a pained and defeated Sonya. She let go of her, and Sonya dropped to the ground without resistance.

Sonya Blade was completely beaten. Kira didn’t care.

“Come on, Sonya! Let’s play a bit more!” She kicked Sonya’s body several times as she lay limp on the ground. No response. Kira let out a disappointed huff and bent over to lift Sonya’s head and see if she was still awake. Her eyes were still shut and her lips were parted as she took in deep breaths of air through her mouth. Whether or not Sonya was awake, it was certain that she was in a bad way.

Kira stood back up and rolled Sonya onto her back before sitting down, mounting Sonya by straddling her torso.

BAM!
A brutal punch rocked Sonya’s face while she continued to lie helpless underneath Kira. “I thought you were finally gonna put me away, Sonya? What happened to THAT?!” Kira punctuated her last word with another solid punch that whipped the beaten girl’s face to her other side. There was no reaction whatsoever from Sonya, except for her pretty face scrunching up in pain. Disappointed at the lack of responses from her victim, Kira stood up with a huff. She grabbed Sonya by the front of her shirt and dragged her across the floor of the temple. Then she took Sonya’s pair of handcuffs from behind her, cuffed her, and hauled her up. She hooked the handcuffs up on an unlit torch attached to the wall, leaving Sonya trapped with her arms above her head.

“If you’re going to sleep like that, then I guess I could get some personal training in the meantime!” Kira eyed Sonya’s figure from her sleeping face, to her body and uncovered abs, and finally all the way down her shapely legs. Every bit of Sonya was vulnerable, giving Kira the freedom to choose where to hurt Sonya.

WHAM!
A sigh involuntarily escaped Sonya’s lips as a swift jab collided with her midriff. Kira repeated the same move with her other hand, and still Sonya remained unconscious. She then threw a hook into Sonya’s side, rocking the beaten woman’s body but still not waking her up. A few more punches from Kira worked Sonya’s body over, but she still remained unconscious. Kira sighed with disappointment as she once again took in the sight of the defeated Sonya, cuffed on the wall. Then she quickly threw a jab straight into Sonya’s face, whipping the blonde’s head backwards. She waited until Sonya’s head lolled back down to her chest, then fired another punch in the same place. Sonya was just her personal punching bag at this point, unable to do anything but take the punishment being dished out.

She continued battering Sonya’s face left and right with punches until she finally heard a weak groan from her. Her eyes lit up with delight. “Now I can really have fun…” purred Kira.

She took Sonya by the chin and forced her to look into her own face. “Wake up, sunshine! We’ve got a lot of things to do! Rather, I’ve got a lot of things to do… to you.” Kira waited until Sonya’s eyes opened and focused, then once she was sure that Sonya was fully conscious, she slowly licked her face. Sonya’s blood ran cold as Kira’s tongue traced her face all the way from her jaw to the upper part of her left cheek. She couldn’t turn away from Kira with her own face in Kira’s grip, so there was nothing she could’ve done and nothing she could do.

“D’you like that, baby? Huh?” Kira then forced Sonya to nod by pulling her head up and down. Sonya clearly hated it all, but she had no choice in the matter.

“I’m so glad you do! Here, let me give you more good stuff…” Kira said as she leaned in close, her face just inches away from Sonya’s. And then, she suddenly kissed Sonya right on her lips in a deliberately messy fashion.

Gah!! Wh-what the fuck… this woman’s nerve!
Sonya thought. She was a mix of disgusted, mortified, and angry. Kira took her sweet time as she easily overpowered and forced the weakened Sonya, sloppily making out with her face until she pulled away after a few moments.

“UUUGHHH!!!”
Sonya was left coughing and hacking after Kira slugged her gut following their one-sided kiss. Her strong abs were suffering after all the blows she had taken. Sonya didn’t want to admit it to herself, but she wanted to curl up into a ball until the pain went away. Unfortunately, Kira was nowhere near kind enough to give Sonya any consideration.

“Have another one!!” Kira slammed a powerful uppercut into the center of Sonya’s terribly beaten stomach.
“GGGUUUOOHHHHHUGHH!!!”
Spittle flew from Sonya’s gaping mouth, which continued as she struggled to breathe. She was wincing a lot; there was no doubt that every breath she took hurt. Kira beamed a wide and bright smile as she observed the pitiful state of the woman before her.
“UUUUUUNNNGGHHH!!! uuunnnhhh…”
Sonya’s cries of pain died down to low groans even as her suffering intensified. She was getting light-headed again from her agonizing lack of oxygen in her lungs. Whatever fight she had in her was long gone, replaced by total despair.

I… I came this far… and this is how it ends…
thought Sonya. She was so close to finally achieving her goal of ending the Black Dragon, and at this last step, she had failed miserably and she knew it. Sonya’s head hung in defeat.

Kira could sense Sonya’s hopelessness, and at that point she knew that she had completely broken Sonya, both physically and mentally. All that was left was to play with her conquest. She let go of Sonya from the handcuffs, letting her fall to the ground freely.

Sonya Blade lay at her feet, awake but unmoving. She was too drained, too hurt, and too demoralized to even lift a finger. She didn’t do anything as Kira’s legs snaked around her neck and began to choke her.
“Nngghhhkk-” Kira relished the sounds Sonya made in the brutal submission hold. She smiled as she saw Sonya’s weak arms feebly slapping the legs choking her. The chokehold stayed on for a few more seconds with Sonya still hitting Kira’s legs weakly.

Then Kira realized that these slaps weren’t signs of Sonya fighting back- she was actually trying to tap out. She saw a golden opportunity here.

Just before Sonya could fully pass out, she let her go. She crawled over to Sonya’s side, listening to the beaten woman breathe heavily to get air back in her system. After a while, she pulled Sonya’s head up by her hair and talked.

“Sonya, baby… you want all this to end?”

No response from Sonya, who continued to stare at the cruel face in front of her.

“No matter. I know that your answer is yes. All you need to do is surrender and say that you’re mine. Got it? Now, do you have anything you want to say to me?

Brief glimmers of anger and defiance flashed in Sonya’s eyes. Like hell I’ll say that… was what she wanted to say, but she couldn’t get the words out. Instead, Sonya spat on Kira. The Black Dragon leader’s eyes widened, and then she smiled.

“Ooh, there’s still some fight left in you after all! I love it, baby! I can break you in a bit more!” The next thing Sonya knew, her body was being lifted up by Kira’s legs. Next, Kira’s thighs pressed against the sides of her head. She was trapped in this position while her victorious opponent propped herself up with her hands.

“One!”
Kira had lowered her body rapidly, slamming Sonya’s head into the ground. She raised her body again and looked at Sonya behind her. Her victim’s body was limp in between her legs.

“Two!”
Another repetition slammed Sonya again. She was nothing more than a ragdoll now, a mere plaything for Kira.
“Three!”
“Four!”
“Five!”
“Six!”
“Seven!”
“Eight!”

And for six more repetitions, Sonya was mercilessly smashed into the ground over and over again. She had long passed out before the last repetition, but Kira didn’t care about that. She let go of Sonya, letting her beaten body flop onto the floor for the nth time. Kira stood back up and walked to the beaten woman’s side. She then pushed her body over with her foot, rolling Sonya onto her back.

Sonya’s arms lay useless on her sides. Her once hard and fierce features were replaced by a look of total defeat; her red lips were slightly parted and her eyes were tightly shut. Sonya’s dirtied white crop top clung to her bountiful chest, rising and falling rhythmically with every breath she took. Her exposed abdomen and her long legs glistened with sweat as she stayed sprawled out beneath Kira. The strong and beautiful Sonya Blade was in shambles; Kira had thoroughly and absolutely destroyed her. And since she had gone in alone, no one was going to save her now from Kira.

Kira bent down and licked her lips, then she ran a hand from Sonya’s sleeping face all the way down her perfect figure, giving special attention to her abs and legs. She took her time caressing and running over Sonya’s smooth skin, then she shifted her attention to Sonya’s chest. She ran her hand in between Sonya’s tits and over them, then she briefly contemplated sliding her hand under Sonya’s top.

“No, I think I’ll save that for later, when we’re in a more… private location.” Kira said to herself. She lifted up one of Sonya’s arms and wrapped her own arm around Sonya’s body and stood up, taking Sonya up with her. She then hefted Sonya up on her shoulder, where she dangled fully limp.

“It’s been fun, Sonya baby. And now, we’re going to have even more fun…” Kira said with a smile plastered on her face. She started walking out of the temple with the conquered Sonya in tow. Kira could barely contain her excitement- thoughts of what she could do to Sonya ran through her head one after another. She ignored the still-unconscious members of her gang as she walked past their sleeping bodies. They could take care of themselves, she thought. Her priority now was going back to the place that had served as her home, where she could have her trophy, Sonya Blade, all to herself.

And so she walked out of the temple, humming merrily. Sonya remained unconscious on her shoulder, unaware of the ordeals she was about to face soon...

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.