1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sona - League of Legends

Discussion in 'Imports' started by nathandrake, Mar 27, 2011.

1. nathandrake

nathandrake Potential Patron

Here's my attempt at Sona, from League of Legends.[attachthumb=2] Will keep working on it, adding a background hair when I feel like it. Also accepting critiques so my next League of Legends ones will be good/better!

Attached Files:

2. MalaD

MalaD Potential Patron

Thank you so much for doing this!

Maybe it's just me, but the colours seem slightly washed out;
    [​IMG]
    it seems faded in comparison to the standard Sona picture, slightly more grey than blue.
    Quite honestly, I have no idea how much work goes into any one aspect of creating an import, so I'm hesitant to ask for a slight tweak in colour if/when you add the background layer- as far as I know, it could be the hardest part & if so, please disregard the request- but if it would only take a moment, please consider it & know that you have my gratitude for whatever it's worth.
    Your import is miles ahead of the one we previously had available, so I'm definitely thrilled to have this made available. You do very fine work :)

3. nathandrake

Yeah, good call. I kind of noticed the same thing, but wasn't sure if I should change it since I used a color dropper from that pic you posted to get the color. But I think it was a color used for shading, or just a weird mid-tone color, but it's definitely greyish now that I look at it again.

It should be easy to fix, will get on it after class today. Thanks for the compliment, that motivates me to do another League of Legends champion. Considering Lux since it seems easy, though she's not as distinct, so might do Akali or Katarina.

4. XxXbrsephiritotXxX

XxXbrsephiritotXxX Potential Patron

I think a Lux hair would be great, but the one i'm really holding out for is Leblanc

Then, Kassadin' excellent adventure will have gone full circle, and all will be as it should be.

http://www.grimfiend.com/demacia.html Here's a link if you have not heard the magnificence that is Kassadin's Excellent Adventure

5. MalaD

MalaD Potential Patron

I most certainly look forward to it :) In fact, someone requested Katarina not long ago, so you'd be thrilling quite a few if you found time for that in the future.

Dear sweet lord, sir. That was magnificent; I haven't laughed so hard in quite some time & my mouth hurts from smiling. The rolling of the r's and the background music... I would share this with my friends if I talked to them about this sort of thing.

6. nathandrake

There, those look like better colors. Also increased the yellow hair at the bottom, that seemed truer.[attachthumb=2]

Attached Files:

7. Chance

Chance Swell Supporter Content Creator

Do you have the skin code by the way ?

8. nathandrake

No, I actually have only bothered in trying to get the eyes kind of yellowish for my sample shots, the skin I guess is just pale or something. I'll try to make a code true to the source material when I can for mine and your sakes. Or you can ;D

9. MalaD

MalaD Potential Patron

Thank you. Thank you so much... I am this happy right now ;D

10. erogenous

erogenous Potential Patron

I'm gonna be the creep here and humbly ask for an Annie import. That lil' bitch has insta-popped me too many times with her Stun+Tibbers combo!

It's payback time...

11. Chance

Smack her with a reference please

12. erogenous

erogenous Potential Patron

Coppertone lol

http://www.clarkeanimation.com/images/rig_annierig.jpg

http://rule34-images.paheal.net/_images/b59184ee5d345dd98839bb053c74d209/518081%20-%20Annie%20C0nnerc00n%20Leedin%20league_of_legends%20sivir.png

13. Chance

Just in case you didn't notice, somebody uploaded LeBlanc, Soraka and Teemo on the booru.

14. XxXbrsephiritotXxX

XxXbrsephiritotXxX Potential Patron

Man, that was a lot of progress in just a few days, I kinda feel bad for the guy who requested that Katarina hair so long ago