something annoying about loaders and loader packs (1 Viewer)

www.wtf.com

Potential Patron
So, whenever I try to load up and play the game through a loader, it will constantly try to "clean" the characters to "improve" performance. Only problem is, these attempts happen when there are no performance issues, and the constant attempts to "clean" cause more issues than anything I try to load up. Is there any way that someone could make a settings text document to fix this so that I can copy and paste the fix into the settings for the loaders I use? because this is just annoying.

www.wtf.com

Potential Patron
So, whenever I try to load up and play the game through a loader, it will constantly try to "clean" the characters to "improve" performance. Only problem is, these attempts happen when there are no performance issues, and the constant attempts to "clean" cause more issues than anything I try to load up. Is there any way that someone could make a settings text document to fix this so that I can copy and paste the fix into the settings for the loaders I use? because this is just annoying.
And, completely unrelated, why am I marked as a "potential patron"? I'm 20 and in a difficult college, and I don't even have a job myself! I'll try going to my account settings to fix, but if that's not how, please tell me that as well.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
And, completely unrelated, why am I marked as a "potential patron"? I'm 20 and in a difficult college, and I don't even have a job myself! I'll try going to my account settings to fix, but if that's not how, please tell me that as well.

Topic moved to "Help" section, as you are not requesting a new SDT mod.
I believe the rank of Potential Patron is based on post count. I strongly advise against making a lot of meaningless posts in order to change it.
Very respectfully,
fleet (moderator)

stuntcock

Content Creator
So, whenever I try to load up and play the game through a loader, it will constantly try to "clean" the characters to "improve" performance.
You'll need to describe the issue in greater detail. It sounds somewhat like the strandlimit mod created by sby sby , except that strandlimit isn't included in either of the common Loader packs.

Semen strands will "naturally" fade over time; this is a standard feature of the SDT game. If you have a very beefy computer and you can play the game at reasonable FPS even with a bukkake scene and you find the disappearance annoying ... then you could ask someone to create a new mod which disables the fade behaviour entirely.

If you think that it's just a misbehaving mod then we'll need more details in order to troubleshoot the problem.

sby

Content Creator
Coder
sounds likes old version of dialog actions.
pretty sure there is a setting to disable that in newer versions

Pim_gd

Content Creator
No such thing as a setting for DialogueActions's cleaning, it just got ripped out of the newer versions because people really didn't like it. Which is correct, because all it ought to do is expand dialogue functionality, not mess about with cleaning and/or framerates.

sby

Content Creator
Coder
i made strandlimit that tries to be smart about fading strands to destroy quicker. then there is the clearall shortcut key mod from i think modguy where you press right arrow to clear all strands.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.