1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Someone please do Erza Scarlet's bunny suit.

Discussion in 'Invalid Requests' started by Jecomza Para, Jul 14, 2016.

1. Jecomza Para

Jecomza Para Potential Patron

Here's what she looks like:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

Try to get the whole outfit, complete with highheels and bunny ears as well, and I don't need the hair as I already got that covered. Ignore the batons she has too.

Not sure if this is important, but I'm using modguy's loader.

So yeah, that's pretty much it.

2. stuntcock

stuntcock Club Regular Staff Member Moderator

None of these images are usable. Please check out the reference shot guide and the requesting rules.

Please try to be specific and precise when presenting your requirements. Please note that you're also expected to Search for existing material and then explain why it doesn't fit. Doing so shows respect for the time and work that modders have already put into the game, and helps to ensure that any newly-created mods won't exhibit the same "flaws" as the existing stuff.
    • strapless teddy
      • could we fulfill the request by recoloring this mod and adding the "cross" symbol? Or is the shape of this garment wrong?
      • if you want a new mod, then you'll need to provide a good reference image showing a side view of the garment. Preferably several side views, just in case the modder needs additional references.
      • body clothing is special, because it must be fitted to the girl's breasts. You should either choose a specific breast size, or declare that you want the mod to provide Breast Slider support.
    • pantyhose
      • what's wrong with the vanilla pantyhose? What should a modder do differently when creating the pantyhose for Erza's bunny suit?
      • if you want a new mod, then you'll need to provide a good reference image showing a side view of the pantyhose
    • high heels
      • what's wrong with the vanilla high heels? What should a modder do differently when creating the heels for Erza's bunny suit?
      • if you want a new mod, then you'll need to provide a good reference image showing a side view of the heels
    • bunny ears
      • what's wrong with the existing bunny ears (or alternate)? What should a modder do differently when creating the new bunny ears?
      • if you want a new mod, then you'll need to provide a good reference image showing a side view of the ears
    • wristbands
      • these appear to be original; I can't find any obvious matches. You'll still need to provide high-resolution reference images with decent shading.
    • shirt collar + tie
      • need a better reference for this one. The details (collar size, coverage, length of the string) aren't consistent within the reference images currrently provided.

3. Jecomza Para

Jecomza Para Potential Patron

• strapless teddy - yes you can use this mod and just add the cross. No need to make a new one. It should be specifically for the breast size of 124.
    • pantyhose, high heels, bunny ears - I apologize, but I didn't know these mods existed. I'll be sure to thouroughly search for mods next time. I'll just use these mods, so no need to make any.
    • wristbands - It was difficult to find high resolution photos, but I hope these would suffice.
    [​IMG][​IMG] The tips of the triangles reach exactly halfway through her forearm of a max body size.
    • shirt collar and tie - For the measurements, the size of the collar should end right at the middle of her neck so it doesn't affect default throat bulge. As for the strings, they shouldn't exceed her collarbone.
    All in all, only the strapless teddy, the wristbands, and the shirt collar + tie need to be done. I'll try to look for more sideview images and will add them as soon as I can.

Here's a screenshot of my failed attempt to do it myself. It really is hard to mod stuff... Especially if its out of scratch.

[​IMG]