1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Someone please do an Irene Belserion mod (fairy tail)?

Discussion in 'Invalid Requests' started by Jecomza Para, Jul 14, 2016.

1. Jecomza Para

Jecomza Para Potential Patron

Some of you may know her if you read the manga.

If you do, than it may seem difficult to actually make her hair and her outfit.

Here's why:
    [​IMG]

I know it seems difficult, so I don't expect to be done so easily... Or at all for the matter.

2. stuntcock

stuntcock Club Regular Staff Member Moderator

It's true that this would be a challenging project for a modder. But at present it's impossible, because you haven't included Reference Images.

Please read through the request rules, decide what you want (e.g. static hair, hat, gloves, boots) and then provide a usable Reference image for each item that you've requested.

3. Jecomza Para

Jecomza Para Potential Patron

4. stuntcock

stuntcock Club Regular Staff Member Moderator

You're allowed to have multiple request threads. We don't delete threads unless they're completely worthless ... or they put the site at risk (e.g. celebrity nudes).

As I understand, this character was recently introduced and there's not much fanart available yet. That's okay; we can let this thread go dormant. Someone might revive the thread a few weeks or months later by adding usable images. It would be preferable to postpone the creation of the thread until usable fanart is available ... but you're new here and you're still learning how things work.

The important thing is to read the rules and try to follow them, so that you don't waste artists' time on hopeless projects. Artists are volunteers. If you alienate them by making unreasonable demands and low-effort posts, then it's very unlikely that they'll help you.