some pixiv artists with wrestling (1 Viewer)

C

CapnDinner

Now THIS is a thread I can contribute to! I frequent pixiv at least once a week and to anyone who enjoys wrestling art; this site is your gold-mine. Get an account!

「kupalaã€Âã®ã"šÂ¤Ã£Æ’©ã"šÂ¹Ã£Æ’ˆ [pixiv] (Kupala; one of the best artists in the genre)

「ã"šÂµÃ£Æ’³ãƒˆã"šÂ¹Ã£â‚¬Âã®ã"šÂ¤Ã£Æ’©ã"šÂ¹Ã£Æ’ˆ [pixiv]

「MillFioã€Âã®ã"šÂ¤Ã£Æ’©ã"šÂ¹Ã£Æ’ˆ [pixiv] (usually not a big fan of poser stuff, but these are pretty good)

Just a few example, got a couple other favorite artists in both the wrestling and boxing genres.

---------- Post added at 10:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 PM ----------

Just wish I could thank the artists in their own languages... let 'em know how much their works are appreciated around the globe /=

Last edited by a moderator:

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
I love seeing Yukiko get beat up, mainly because when I played the WAS games she would go all beast-mode on everyone. It was hard as hell to win against her. So I really like seeing the various pics of her getting pounded.

edit: 「今年ã®ボã"šÂ¯Ã£"šÂ·Ã£Æ’³ã"šÂ°Ã¥Â¨ËœÃ£Â®ã"šÂ¿Ã£"šÂ¤Ã£Æ’ˆãƒ«ãƒžãƒƒãƒÂã€Â/「ã"šÂµÃ£Æ’³ãƒˆã"šÂ¹Ã£â‚¬Âã®ã"šÂ¤Ã£Æ’©ã"šÂ¹Ã£Æ’ˆ [pixiv]

You know... I don't watch much boxing, but I am at least reasonably sure hammering a downed opponent is semi illegal... lol.

uraent

Vivacious Visitor
I love seeing Yukiko get beat up, mainly because when I played the WAS games she would go all beast-mode on everyone. It was hard as hell to win against her. So I really like seeing the various pics of her getting pounded.

edit: 「今年ã®ボã"šÂ¯Ã£"šÂ·Ã£Æ’³ã"šÂ°Ã¥Â¨ËœÃ£Â®ã"šÂ¿Ã£"šÂ¤Ã£Æ’ˆãƒ«ãƒžãƒƒãƒÂã€Â/「ã"šÂµÃ£Æ’³ãƒˆã"šÂ¹Ã£â‚¬Âã®ã"šÂ¤Ã£Æ’©ã"šÂ¹Ã£Æ’ˆ [pixiv]

You know... I don't watch much boxing, but I am at least reasonably sure hammering a downed opponent is semi illegal... lol.

Also you can find other artist SANTOS bookmarked.
SANTOS's favorite artists[pixiv]

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.