Some bugs on animtools (1 Viewer)

IllusiveJack

Potential Patron
Not sure if this is the right place to post this but here goes, they both happened on climax and I honestly don't know where to refer to for animtools related stuff since there is no dedicated thread to it from what I've seen.

Attachments

• Untitled 2.png
    Untitled 2.png
    186.5 KB · Views: 156
  • Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    202.9 KB · Views: 159

sby

Content Creator
Coder
could you include the 2 position files.

guessing the issues with these:
1 - his arm disconnected from his torso
2 - knees suddenly flip up and her neck is all weird.

probably because:
1 - position made to support gigantic penises which is why he is far away, however set his arm rest point on her butt in case not going that far away. probably best to use hand free on that position

2 - somebody didn't test tiny bodies, and may have jacked the torso angle settings a bit.

IllusiveJack

Potential Patron
could you include the 2 position files.

guessing the issues with these:
1 - his arm disconnected from his torso
2 - knees suddenly flip up and her neck is all weird.

probably because:
1 - position made to support gigantic penises which is why he is far away, however set his arm rest point on her butt in case not going that far away. probably best to use hand free on that position

2 - somebody didn't test tiny bodies, and may have jacked the torso angle settings a bit.
That would be these two.

Attachments

ATV_doggy_hard.txt
3.6 KB · Views: 148

sby

Content Creator
Coder
hmm, i couldn't get the positions to mess up anywhere near as bad as the snapshots.
if your loader folder is less than 100 MB, could you upload it somewhere along with some basic steps on how i can recreate this?

stuntcock

Content Creator
Send help pls, i'm getting the same problem but worse... Every animation is out of the screen for some reason, i can't see them :/ HALP
We can't effectively solve a problem if we're given only a vague description of it. Please try to provide more information.
  • take a screenshot of the game in its normal state, and then take another screenshot which shows the erroneous positioning
  • link to (or attach) the position files which you've tried
  • post the contents of your animtools settings file
  • list the contents of your Mods\$INIT$\Mods.txt file so that we can check for conflicts
  • identify the version of animtools which you're using
  • run Loader.swf via the Flash Player projector content debugger, try to activate one of the "bad" position files, and if an exception occurs then please copy-paste it here so that we can investigate
  • if your Loader folder is of a reasonable size (less than 100 MB) then just zip up the whole thing and upload it to a filehost so that we can test it directly

Kent

Vivacious Visitor
Not sure if this is the right place to post this but here goes, they both happened on climax and I honestly don't know where to refer to for animtools related stuff since there is no dedicated thread to it from what I've seen.

Open up your animtools setting file and set disableteethclenching=1
I had this issue earlier and this was the solution I found.

Rudgar

Content Creator
Open up your animtools setting file and set disableteethclenching=1
I had this issue earlier and this was the solution I found.
Changing this setting helped me, too - restarting SDT didn't.

Respectfully, Rudgar

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.