1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[SOLVED] Code.txt, swfMod and binary code

Discussion in 'Help' started by ThunderZoo, Jan 26, 2015.

1. ThunderZoo

ThunderZoo Potential Patron

Hi guys! ;D

Sometimes I create character from .swf of other people (like Dante's) and I play with the binary code in the Code.txt (swfMod:Mods/FOLDER/MOD.swf,11111111100111111111111) removing stuff I don't like and adding other stuff. Then Generate -> Copy and Past - > Code.txt ....and usually everything works fine (like Anna in Mods.zip attached) :)

But sometimes there are mods who simply doesn't load with swfMod:... and I have to put them in Mods.txt and so...no binary code (like the Mary Marvel.swf attached) :-\

And there are other mods who appear to work but when I try to load them (using the loader in the Scene Tab or Custom Save Data in Modding) they should load like this:
    [​IMG]

But then they load like this:

Ok, I'm loading your mods...and I'm starting with the code...
    [​IMG]

I reached swfMod...and I decided I don't like some of your modification! :P
    [​IMG]

Putting all zeros in the binary doesn't load the mod but it erase the same modifications :-\

Other examples: all Dante's Frozen mods work perfectly
    Dante's Peach and Daisy work partially
    Mike's Supergirl TAS doesn't work

So...is it simply that there are different types of .swf and I can do nothing?
    Is it a bug?
    There are different types of .swf but I can do something to make them work like I want?

Thank you for reading! :D

Attached Files:

2. sby

sby Club Regular Content Creator

Re: Code.txt, swfMod and binary code

gonna take a wild guess, and say that it is because some mods have included charcode that is loaded when they are loaded
    pretty sure somebody made a mod to prevent charcode from these mods loading, and i also think modguy put an option in the loader's setting to change when the charcode loads

edit - loader setting loadCodeLast=1 might help
    or perhaps making it 0 might help, depending on what you are shooting for

3. ThunderZoo

Thank you for your reply ;D

I tried but it doesn't work :-\

I also tried setting blockCharData=1 and updating to the last version of the MG's Loader :-\

edit: MG looked into the code of the .swf and he saw this:
    [​IMG]

he said that he will try to fix it in the next update of the Loader ;D

4. ThunderZoo

Problem solved with the mods that loaded partially with the version 5.41c of MG's Loader ;D

The ones the didn't load (like Mary Marvel or DC Supergirl) still don't work...but maybe they are particular .swf :)

edit: Yep, MG told me that you can use the binary code only with the vanilla mods :)