[SOLVED] Code.txt, swfMod and binary code (1 Viewer)

ThunderZoo

Potential Patron
Hi guys! ;D

Sometimes I create character from .swf of other people (like Dante's) and I play with the binary code in the Code.txt (swfMod:Mods/FOLDER/MOD.swf,11111111100111111111111) removing stuff I don't like and adding other stuff. Then Generate -> Copy and Past - > Code.txt ....and usually everything works fine (like Anna in Mods.zip attached) :)

But sometimes there are mods who simply doesn't load with swfMod:... and I have to put them in Mods.txt and so...no binary code (like the Mary Marvel.swf attached) :-\

And there are other mods who appear to work but when I try to load them (using the loader in the Scene Tab or Custom Save Data in Modding) they should load like this:
YTWxwb6.png

But then they load like this:

Ok, I'm loading your mods...and I'm starting with the code...
dOw9qHl.png

I reached swfMod...and I decided I don't like some of your modification! :P
QX8LJuO.png

Putting all zeros in the binary doesn't load the mod but it erase the same modifications :-\

Other examples: all Dante's Frozen mods work perfectly
Dante's Peach and Daisy work partially
Mike's Supergirl TAS doesn't work

So...is it simply that there are different types of .swf and I can do nothing?
Is it a bug?
There are different types of .swf but I can do something to make them work like I want?

Thank you for reading! :D

Attachments

Mary Marvel.swf
9.6 KB · Views: 117

Mods.zip
2.5 MB · Views: 126

sby

Content Creator
Coder
Re: Code.txt, swfMod and binary code

gonna take a wild guess, and say that it is because some mods have included charcode that is loaded when they are loaded
pretty sure somebody made a mod to prevent charcode from these mods loading, and i also think modguy put an option in the loader's setting to change when the charcode loads

edit - loader setting loadCodeLast=1 might help
or perhaps making it 0 might help, depending on what you are shooting for

ThunderZoo

Potential Patron

Thank you for your reply ;D

I tried but it doesn't work :-\

I also tried setting blockCharData=1 and updating to the last version of the MG's Loader :-\

edit: MG looked into the code of the .swf and he saw this:
dszoqb.png

he said that he will try to fix it in the next update of the Loader ;D

ThunderZoo

Potential Patron

Problem solved with the mods that loaded partially with the version 5.41c of MG's Loader ;D

The ones the didn't load (like Mary Marvel or DC Supergirl) still don't work...but maybe they are particular .swf :)

edit: Yep, MG told me that you can use the binary code only with the vanilla mods :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.