Soldier's life (Completed) (1 Viewer)

pyorgara

Content Creator
Hey everyone!

Soldier’s life is now complete! All events, battles and functionality had been added. You now have 3 endings for the ice queen’s fall complete with their own art. Speaking of art, some scenes will remain CG-less since my lovely wife couldn’t keep up with me and is now working on the art for my next game. It sucks but that’s life.

The plot:
You play as Payton, a captain in one of the armies tasked with destroying the ever growing hordes of monsters. You serve under Colonel Vanora, a powerful fighter and cunning strategist but known far and wide as an ice queen that sees her soldiers as numbers, not humans. With a quirk of fate, you find yourself promoted over her and now have the power to make her pay for everything she's done. Sexually, of course.

Game contains: M/F, Monster/F, Humiliation, Degradation, Anal, Mind break, Bondage, Exhibition.

Here’s some screenshots for your viewing pleasure:
V6JezD.png

8OvjM.png

OgfYeMIm1.png

VkaQP.png

f6vp01PKn.png

MX7VD6YI.png

Wt7x0h3.png

Here's what changed since the last update:
- 8 new scenes.

- 6 new CGs.

- 3 endings.

- gallery.

- end splash screen.

- tweaked a lot of numbers in the backend.

- give more troops for first 3 sorties.

- stop reputation losses for first 3 sorties.

- added a button in the System menu to go back to the main menu screen.

You can download it here:
Hentai Foundry

If you enjoyed it and want to support me:
Pyorgara is creating Adult videogames | Patreon

Last edited:

Kargan3033

Club Regular
No prob! Hope you enjoy yourself.

Tell you what let me have something to eat and take care of a few things and I'll give your game a go and give you a review here without spoilers but if there is something I would consider to be a spoiler I'll PM you and we'll talk about it ok?

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Hey pyorgara, I have started your game and even though I'm still trying to get a feel for the game I have to say that from a technical aspect this game is flawless and so far I have found no errors.

From a story point of view the early story in this game is well thought out and amusing as well as being well thought out when it comes to the depth of the characters and there personalities.

And that's my first impressions of your fine game so far.

Also you really did a good job of making Vanora a bitch that I'm going to enjoy braking.:grin:

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Ok pyorgara I think I have found an error, I got Vanora's self worth down to 9 then I had her do an event that said -9 to her self worth but yet her self worth/SW remains at 9

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Hey pyograra what I thought was a mistake/error was not a mistake/error because I clicked on Vanora's stat box and it gave me a detailed view of her main stats and the exp numbers that you have to reduce to get her to drop her guard as well as Payton's stats and the exp needed to raise his main stats, you might want to make mention of how to click on the main stat boxes of Payton/Vanora's to see the reduction in her exps for her main stats as well as seeing the increases in Payton's main stats.

So far I am having fun with this game and I think I have most of it figured out.

Keep up the good work with this game, it has the potential to be a fine game

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Yo pyograra I have been playing this fine game for a bit and I have to say it's a damn good game, the many options you have to go about braking Vanora are well thought out and humours and the battles in between the times you are playing with Vanora are fairly well balanced.

I recommend this game to everyone here, I'm looking forward to seeing what comes next in the next release.

pyorgara

Content Creator
Yo pyograra I have been playing this fine game for a bit and I have to say it's a damn good game, the many options you have to go about braking Vanora are well thought out and humours and the battles in between the times you are playing with Vanora are fairly well balanced.

I recommend this game to everyone here, I'm looking forward to seeing what comes next in the next release.

Thanks! Glad you're having fun with it. :wink:

pyorgara

Content Creator
Hey everyone!

A new public build of Soldier's life is out for your playing pleasure! The link is in the OP along with what changed since the last release. Lots of new contents and art!

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Hey everyone!

A new public build of Soldier's life is out for your playing pleasure! The link is in the OP along with what changed since the last release. Lots of new contents and art!

I was wondering what happened to this game, I'll download it and give it a play through when I have the time but I think this new release is going to be good.

pyorgara

Content Creator
Hey everyone!

Also, I’m not sure if this is ok to put here since it could be considered patreon advertisement (Mods, just tell me and I’ll remove it pronto) but around mid-month, my 5$ and more patrons will get to vote on what game I’ll work on next. I’ll have four choices with description of playstyle and the kind of content within.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Hey everyone! ...
Also, I’m not sure if this is ok to put here since it could be considered patreon advertisement (Mods, just tell me and I’ll remove it pronto) but around mid-month, my 5$ and more patrons will get to vote on what game I’ll work on next. I’ll have four choices with description of playstyle and the kind of content within.
As long as you are offering a version of the game for free you may advertise for patreon donations. We would appreciate you linking back to us on your patreon page, but since you offer the game for free we don't insist on that.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

Last edited:

pyorgara

Content Creator
As long as you are offering a version of the game for free you may advertise for patreon donations. We would appreciate you linking back to us t your patreon page, but since you offer the game for free we don't insist on that.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

Ok cool. Good to know, thanks.

pyorgara

Content Creator
Hey everyone! Soldier's life is almost done and the votes are now opened for my patrons. As a nice bonus, you'll also get to play the "completed" game two months before it gets released to everyone. I say "complete" like that because the patron release currently has all the major scenes in it plus all the endings. I'll still spend next month going over it to tweak numbers, make sure there are no bugs and maybe add a little scene here and there if I find places lacking.

pyorgara

Content Creator
Last big update for Soldier’s life! My efforts will now go towards my next game: Hall monitor. Hope you guys enjoy my completed second game! There's also currently a vote for my patrons about the new art style if you want to have your voice heard.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.