So i decided to Mod paper mario 1000 year door texture pack (1 Viewer)

vork77

Avid Affiliate
so since i am doing this i made a mod for paper Mario 1000 year door texture pack my mod requires this Paper Mario TTYD HD Texture Pack v1.9 (April 1st, 2020) to work all you have to do apply the mods is for Madame Flurrie place the png file into C:\Users\(UserName)\Documents\Dolphin Emulator\Load\Textures\G8M\Party\Madame Flurrie for Bow and Peeka & lehla is C:\Users\(UserName)\Documents\Dolphin Emulator\Load\Textures\G8M\NPC\Boos and place Bow into Bow folder same for Peeka & Lahla and for intro pretty much add the file to C:\Users\(userName)\Documents\Dolphin Emulator\Load\Textures\G8M\UI\Intro

I do Plan on doing this to other characters beside Goombella since i cant figure out how to do her boobs

one thing about Madame flurrie is one of her nipples get slightly cut off and Peeka & lahla part of there boobs get cover by there skin but the other boob is fully visible I have not check out Bow model yet

Edit:i forgot to add Koopie Koo to add Koopie Koo just go to NPC\Koopas\Koopie Koo
Untitled.png

tex1_608x480_bdf728d9e7881521_4.png

Attachments

Peeka & Lahla.rar
22 KB · Views: 214

Bow.rar
183.5 KB · Views: 188

Madame Flurrie.rar
261.7 KB · Views: 157

Intro.rar
2.2 MB · Views: 174

Koopie Koo.rar
43.8 KB · Views: 209

Last edited:

PervySage

Potential Patron
wow I never thought id see this but I'm extremely impressed and I thank you for paying attention to a good but very old game. I look forward to enjoying the game again.

vork77

Avid Affiliate
wow I never thought id see this but I'm extremely impressed and I thank you for paying attention to a good but very old game. I look forward to enjoying the game again.
thanks most of the nipples is taken from fanart base on the characters

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.