tmb

Casual Client
Hi xkwizit xkwizit , thank you very much for the dialogue!

I couldn't help but check your v1.9 with v3.08dev of the DialogueChecker made by Pim_gd - which can be downloaded here in its latest version.
The idea is that this tool lets you know where and why it finds issues in the dialogue lines, since those issues (the severe and major ones) can block the dialogue lines from playing.

If you're interested, attached is a fixed version of your dialogue (I didn't try fixing minor errors, since they're most of the time about double spacing or punctuation).

Attachments

Xkwizit_SmolFun-v1.9-fixed.txt
67.5 KB · Views: 1,203

xkwizit

Avid Affiliate

I couldn't help but check your v1.9 with v3.08dev of the DialogueChecker made by Pim_gd - which can be downloaded here in its latest version.
The idea is that this tool lets you know where and why it finds issues in the dialogue lines, since those issues (the severe and major ones) can block the dialogue lines from playing.

If you're interested, attached is a fixed version of your dialogue (I didn't try fixing minor errors, since they're most of the time about double spacing or punctuation).

Much appreciated! I'll update the main file and use the checker from now on

xkwizit

Avid Affiliate

I've added some more to the original post ;)
Any ideas add a comment! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.