Smol SDT Dialogue

xkwizit

Potential Patron
*Warning - smol theme. Head back if this isn't for you!*
- Check back in on this thread for updates to the script and feel free to leave your suggestions for future features in the comments
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Xkwizit_SmolFun-v1.10 Requirements*
- Loader recommended
- DialogueActions.swf
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*What Do???*
- A dynamic dialogue working with the good old 'step daughter who is desperate to please' trope.
- To trigger the intro make sure you begin with BOTH his arms FREE and BOTH her arms in her lap ([ARMS_LEGS])
- This is version 1 which will also work in the vanilla game but the handjob in the intro wont trigger as it requires the DialogueActions mod
- Her mannerisms/script will change after you cum on her face, in her mouth and in her throat to an ahegao script.
- Code uses *YOU* so whatever name you choose will be inserted BUT!.. For lore and glory the script works best if you name yourself 'Daddy' ;)
- Thank you for checking this out, I'll keep working on improving it. Enjoy!!
*Latest Update to v1.10 - 12/04/2020*
- Grammar clean up
- Updated dialogue lines
- Code clean up, thanks tmb tmb !
- In the intro when she grabs his cock she'll now automatically give him a hand job until he tells her to open her mouth... (see above)
- Replaced all the '%01' used to create pauses with the accepted 'Б'

Xkwizit_SmolFun.png

*Future Updates - 2.0 Onward*
- Versions after 'Xkwizit_SmolFun-v1.10' are going to need the bodyscale mod (see attached) as well as the animtools mod
- Set her body to 0.75 in the code (should look like this ---> bodyScale:0.75 )
- The position for her 'alternate' body size require the animtools mod
- The animtools_positions folder needs to be in your loader's settings folder. Then simply add the 'smol_Mini_Suck' txt file to the folder.

Xkwizit_SmolFun.jpg

Extras
I also create original SDT art. Examples below, email me here for prices and further details ---> mrxkwizit@gmail.com

SandyPebbles1.jpg
SandyPebbles2.jpg
SandyPebbles3.jpg

SDT2.jpg
SDT3.jpg
CeeCee1.jpg

SlimeDT1.jpg
SlimeDT2.jpg
SlimeDT3.jpg

Happy throating!
:tongue:

Attachments

Last edited:

tmb

Vivacious Visitor
Hi xkwizit xkwizit , thank you very much for the dialogue!

I couldn't help but check your v1.9 with v3.08dev of the DialogueChecker made by Pim_gd - which can be downloaded here in its latest version.
The idea is that this tool lets you know where and why it finds issues in the dialogue lines, since those issues (the severe and major ones) can block the dialogue lines from playing.

If you're interested, attached is a fixed version of your dialogue (I didn't try fixing minor errors, since they're most of the time about double spacing or punctuation).

Attachments

xkwizit

Potential Patron

I couldn't help but check your v1.9 with v3.08dev of the DialogueChecker made by Pim_gd - which can be downloaded here in its latest version.
The idea is that this tool lets you know where and why it finds issues in the dialogue lines, since those issues (the severe and major ones) can block the dialogue lines from playing.

If you're interested, attached is a fixed version of your dialogue (I didn't try fixing minor errors, since they're most of the time about double spacing or punctuation).
Much appreciated! I'll update the main file and use the checker from now on

Reactions: tmb

xkwizit

Potential Patron

I've added some more to the original post ;)
Any ideas add a comment! :)

• Love
Reactions: tmb
Top Bottom